Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (47819 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by joshuaidibia(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:
Those whose nuts have been cracked by a benevolent spirit.

My Children will never suffer,Amen

Things fall apart. Chinue Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by clarocuzioo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
In what capacity is she meeting with Bill Gates?

Is she a government official?

This supposed to be a purely official trip and not a family meeting.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by mercyviv(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
She looks so much like the dad. Wow!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Ijawblooded: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin b her business there? Hope FG didn't not fund her trip?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by stamapro(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is possible because your papa is president, apart from that Billy for no know you, so please don't sound as if you are the brain behind project Niaja.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by shogsman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
So they've turned it to their family meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by KayCee92(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
It good to criticize but Nigerians just know how to condemn everything Nigerian. I see some above me saying "wetin she go do there" but same people where quick to say and commend even the dressing of Ivanka Trump (president Trump's daughter) at UNGA.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cool. Haters right now. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Agarli(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin d babe dey look for there? Abi she think say na RUGA matter Dem dey talk dere ni... Someone should help me tell her to tell her dad make hin open border o, rice ti won ju

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by faithfull18(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ijawblooded:
Wetin b her business there? Hope FG didn't not fund her trip?
See question When you guys were voting for an old, sickly man, what were you expecting?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by frowland(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
She was there as what exactly.

Anyone can be there bro. Anyone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Maldini212(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
She look lost
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Maldini212(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:
Those whose nuts have been cracked by a benevolent spirit.

My Children will never suffer,Amen

It's not by amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Leksma007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
The same reason Ivanka Trump was there. that's why is called UN General Assembly. Personality not specified.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by midnighter(f): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Well if trumps daughter must follow him everywhere and nobody can understand what exactly she is doing there then what is good for the goose is good for the gander ....... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
xjiggy:
Some of you come here to criticize Her not for being an intelligent young Nigerian lady that she is but for being the daughter of a man you hate..... yet you spend your money supporting riff Raffs like tacha on bbnaija. So sad

Tacha is a thousand times better than the daughter of the jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by midnighter(f): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Peter887: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
buharis-daughter-zahra-meets-with-bill-gates-at-un-general-assembly........
So shall it be unto me oneday..
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by spencekat(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
festacman:
She looks very much like Bubu her father.
What I just said now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
And one idiot is busy shouting no leave no transfer inside one hotel call house.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by dbestuncle: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
So was Trump Children or even a Child in that meeting? what about other presidents, Bill Gate n other important people.

shithole indeed
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
But why is her handle mrs_zombi? Does it justify the fact that buhari is a zombie?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by samwash(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Because she's the daughter of Nigeria's President, you are all criticizing her, someone ask what is she going in the UN General Assembly.
One question I will like to ask you all ''What was Ivanka Trump also doing in the same UNGA ?
You guys didn't criticized her, but you guys were busy admiring her beauty.
Hate will not get you anywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by denjjy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
if you're angry and not happy to see this innocent girl just because of her dad, kindly place your right hand on your chest and say this short prayer " God send your thunder to strike me now because I am a bad belle and a witch/wizard"
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Hedonisco: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
xjiggy:
Some of you come here to criticize Her not for being an intelligent young Nigerian lady that she is but for being the daughter of a man you hate..... yet you spend your money supporting riff Raffs like tacha on bbnaija. So sad
Will you shut your dirty mouth. The so-called Tacha is self-made. Whatever prominence or celebrity she enjoys, she earned it the rough and rugged way without help. She is superior in EVERY WAY to this bitch who is leeching on Nigeria's resources via her useless father's position.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
jaxxy:
Hmmm. Based on the fact she’s the presidents daughter. Ok that’s great
Based on the fact that she is Mrs Idimi a family known by Bill Gates.
You can be a friend to Bill Gates like most of us, there ain't much deal about it, grab a ride on gatesnotes.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Jerkules: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Ekmigo: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
the so called Muslims are busy covering themselves lyk he'll, bubu daughter is not wearing hijap

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Princemolar101: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Just joined nairaland but from my observation, I realized there are so many zombies here but I want to tell you to stay by the corner because am here now
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Lugianostar(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
And Bill Gate still stands before Arusi Okija of lack's daughter!!!

They are possess with severe spirit of lack
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by hardon1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
the whole family won pack go there... what are they all doing there
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by somehow: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
She mentioned her sponsor in her post but trust some unintelligent Nigerians to skip that part.

Now go back to her post to reread if you missed it before!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Beaten At APC Convention, Our Phones Stolen – Foreign Delegates / SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP / I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.