Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (47803 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by classicdessy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Tacha is a thousand times better than the daughter of the jihadist.
bros abeg update me how market the body odour grin
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by lloyds(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
ghost3040:
To fvck this gal without condom just dey hungry me.. kiss kiss

Ole ni e o!
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
indigene:

Based on the fact that she is Mrs Idimi a family known by Bill Gates.
You can be a friend to Bill Gates like most of us, there ain't much deal about it, grab a ride on gatesnotes.com

I follow him on Twitter Does that count for being a frnd like following him on gatesnotes.com. Or is it any different?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by midnighter(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Otunbascotty:
But why is her handle mrs_zombi? Does it justify the fact that buhari is a zombie?

mrs zmbi

mrs zahra muhammadu buhari indimi
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by midnighter(f): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ekmigo:
the so called Muslims are busy covering themselves lyk he'll, bubu daughter is not wearing hijap

Lol, religion is only for poor people
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Bella55555(f): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
ghost3040:
To fvck this gal without condom just dey hungry me.. kiss kiss
uselessness in d highest order

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by dfrost: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
xjiggy:
Some of you come here to criticize Her not for being an intelligent young Nigerian lady that she is but for being the daughter of a man you hate..... yet you spend your money supporting riff Raffs like tacha on bbnaija. So sad

Thank you for your comment. Hustle hard to be known for something after the following are not feeding from FG's pocket (unless proven otherwise):

1. Seun Osewa
2. Sowore (SR)
3. Elo Umeh
4. Uche Pedro
5. Linda Ikeji
6. Ayodeji Adewunmi (35), Opeyemi Awoyemi (31) and Olalekan Olude (35)
7. Temie Giwa-Tubosun
8. Onyeka Akumah
9. Abubakar Falalu
10. Oluwatobi Ajayi
11. Etop Ikpe

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
festacman:
She looks very much like Bubu her father.

Yeah. Same razor-sharp cheekbones on the dumb bïtch
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
She was there as what exactly.
lolz, she followed her dad na or to represent the youth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by jrusky(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
So we should jump up or what

Or we should go for thanksgiving bah

Pls next topic...........

Nonsense!!!
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Mummymahdi(f): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
A305:
Mr Gates is aging gracefully. Who knows if Buhari's Daughter is flirting to become a second wife. When she first flirted with me I told her my crush was Sasha Obama so she left and now trying to talk to Billy. Look down my sig.

her husband is richer than her father already what are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by festacman(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Yeah. Same razor-sharp cheekbones on the dumb bïtch
I am not sure you will be happy if someone called your wife "dumb bïtch". Zahra Indimi is a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by A305: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mummymahdi:

her husband is richer than her father already what are u talking about?
honestly am clueless but see my sig
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Evans2019: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
This our president nor get work at all than to carry all he family travel around the world, okay tell me who he daughter go represent for UN general assembly...
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
samwash:
Because she's the daughter of Nigeria's President, you are all criticizing her, someone ask what is she going in the UN General Assembly.
One question I will like to ask you all ''What was Ivanka Trump also doing in the same UNGA ?
You guys didn't criticized her, but you guys were busy admiring her beauty.
Hate will not get you anywhere!!!
admire Trump daughter's beauty abi nipples?

Nigerians take special joy in criticizing government officials like they will do better

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Wolexdey(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin
When are we Nigerians going to wake up from sleep and demand good governance, zero tolerance for corrupt politicians....

#NigeriaMyCountry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bill Gates knows that your father is clueless but continue.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by fayruka(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
As your brain resetter. Foolish question
You can go and ask Ivanka Trump the same thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by nedekid: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where is the BBQ guy to shout "our daddies daughter" meets Bill gates. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Asifiwe(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
These mallams have turned Nigeria into their Family enterprise. making connections for their sons and daughters while the rest of us continue to suffer.
what is her role in Government?
what is the importance of the meeting to National Interest
How does the Visit of Buhari's daughter enhance National security
These Malllams have not recovered from the Politic of 1730

The only reason is that Nigerian youths whose future is at stake are still busy masturbating with BBnaija whatever that useless program is
while watching a useless government incarcerate Sowore who have come to their rescue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Didi2d(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Yesterday, Donald Trump's daughter, ivanka was there I didn't hear any complaints from the Americans. But I trust Nigerians to call buhari names for allowing his daughter to attend.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by don4real18(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
When will the rest of you get mobilized to plant trees?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Didi2d(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Just opening this tread, I saw lots of comments against Buhari, but just yesterday nobody said anything against Trump daughter and the UN, they were busy admiring her nipples
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by baratech: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
So should I go and fry egg because of this info..?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by yetunsbay(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
dfrost:
No biggie. Enjoy. I no go envy you. cheesy wink
biggie dey big brother 9ja joor
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by RexTramadol1: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
She learnt that the world is more than 5

And it was memorable to meet Bill gates

That's what she bought ticket for?

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by dfrost: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
yetunsbay:
biggie dey big brother 9ja joor

Not that biggie. Nothing concern me with rubbish program.
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by CeterisXVII: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
xjiggy:
Some of you come here to criticize Her not for being an intelligent young Nigerian lady that she is but for being the daughter of a man you hate..... yet you spend your money supporting riff Raffs like tacha on bbnaija. So sad
Oga stop comparing oranges with cocoyam. Some of us cannot stand BBNaija or Tacha's antics.

But people like Zara Buhari who don't have any source of visible income, except her husband's money should not come and preach nonsense to us, after people like her father and his cronies, have failed to improve the quality of life for the masses, in this nation.

The highest number of out-of-school children is in the North. Almost 10 million of them. How has she helped to draw attention to their plight, in order to keep them in school?

Instead she keeps parambulating all over different cities in the world, showing off with famous personalities, in order to keep taking meaningless selfies.

She should keep her gushing adoration and reports of her globe trotting trips, under her pillow, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by efavour: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
We like to imitate after all Ivanka attends all the world meeting with Trump

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by Cyberfemtex(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pls Wetin she dey look for there self?
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
classicdessy:
bros abeg update me how market the body odour grin

She may have body odour but at least she has honest parents. Is there anything about Bubu that is genuine ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Vs Ebelechukwu, Obiano's Wife: Who Slapped Who? / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Osun Re-run: Omisore Lists Condition For APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.