Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 (12995 Views)

Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors / Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 / Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Pearlyakin(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Jombom:
No O ! If is your father's handwork.
Do you know Thunder ?
Make thunder fire your papa left ball, anumkpa cheesy
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by contigiency(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2019
TSRC:

So in your mind buhati is light and everybody else is darkness.
He likes Nigeria more than his critics?

Have you checked our economic growth rate and investment inflow just before he came to power?
Was it buhari that created TSA, BVN and most of the mechanisms that aid transparency and business?

Why can't you be straightforward for once? I didn't say every other person is darkness. I referred to doomsday sayers and the corrupt elements such as Reno omokiri, fayose, Chidi chidoka, shehu sani, Dino melaye, Uche second us, obasanjo, Atiku, Governor Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji, Orji Uzo kalu, stupid common sense senator Ben Bruce, Rocha's Okorocha, David mark, GEJ, patience Jonathan, Alison Madueke, and 95% of others who served under obasanjo and Jonathan government. Not forgetting the fake activists making noise everywhere including you.

Talking about who brought BVN, TSA and others, tell me the truth in your village language, are there signs that those who brought them were willing to use them? At what point did government show political will to implement them? I am waiting for your answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Wait till zombies claim it's Bubu handwork cheesy
It's your hopeless father's handwork ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Pearlyakin(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2019
BinDean:

No your hopeless father's handwork ba?
Thunder fire you and your miserable papa undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by seguno2: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2019
contigiency:
Why can't you be straightforward for once? I didn't say every other person is darkness. I referred to doomsday sayers and the corrupt elements such as Reno omokiri, fayose, Chidi chidoka, shehu sani, Dino melaye, Uche second us, obasanjo, Atiku, Governor Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji, Orji Uzo kalu, stupid common sense senator Ben Bruce, Rocha's Okorocha, David mark, GEJ, patience Jonathan, Alison Madueke, and 95% of others who served under obasanjo and Jonathan government. Not forgetting the fake activists making noise everywhere including you.

Talking about who brought BVN, TSA and others, tell me the truth in your village language, are there signs that those who brought them were willing to use them? At what point did government show political will to implement them? I am waiting for your answer.

What of fake activists like Falana, who have gone quiet since Buhari came into power and has been making life unbearable for the people?
Fuel price hike, exchange rates higher, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and increased corruption with no change in the minimum wage?
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Maziyk: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
This UN of a thing is as gullible as the Jubril followers
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Basher8583: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
TSRC:

I talk like Peter obi? Of course, we are both intelligent people.
You expect me to talk like buhari and start rambling nonsense about cows, and one naijeria.

Look at the state of our economy. It has gone progressively worse.
From the largest investment destination in Africa to the poorest on the west African coast.

That is abysmal performance. Any private company would have fired the president.

If talking like this means talking like Peter obi, then your president need to start thinking like obi so as to salvage Nigeria from its current position as the poverty and insecurity capital of the world.

Zombies worshipping a dimwit. The fact that we have a lot of you voting is why that country will never be great.

You see when a dull man is given an opportunity to talk he will start to feel important.
That your fraudulent business is not moving doesn't mean the countries economy is down. Go and do legit business. There's no more free money. And stop ranting about.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by TSRC: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Basher8583:

You see when a dull man is given an opportunity to talk he will start to feel important.
That your fraudulent business is not moving doesn't mean the countries economy is down. Go and do legit business. There's no more free money. And stop ranting about.
You are a stark illiterate.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by TSRC: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
theenchanter:
peter obi does not talk facts, he rumbled many unsubstantiated claims...
our economy is getting better, being d first country to exit d last recession and now growing at about 2%

Nigeria was not d largest investment destination in Africa, perhaps u mean W. Africa.. and Nigeria is also not d poorest nation on W. African coast. We only have more number of people in poverty, and thats because we have huge population.

if it's between u, the person u're replying to and buhari, so be it... but stop saying unverified stats or what u aren't sure of.
Nigeria was the largest investment destination in Africa, losing to Ethiopia and them regaining top position.
We were always in top 3.

If you don't know where you are coming from, don't quote me.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Basher8583: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
TSRC:

You are a stark illiterate.

Have you checked my signature? I'm far from being an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Ajibade123(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
see 10 incredible importance of knowledge in business https://explicitsuccess.com/importance-of-business-knowledge/
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
javaguru:
take it or leave it, we dont need this hyping that isnt helping us. CBN they other day were to charge or wanted to charge individual from their profit. How was that helpful

We don't deserve a government or country as it appears we are not ready to run one. How can an adult be worried about government taking a part of the profit you making doing business?
How do other countries run their affairs?
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by CeterisXVII: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ovamboland:
We don't deserve a government or country as it appears we are not ready to run one. How can an adult be worried about government taking a part of the profit you making doing business?
How do other countries run their affairs?
Part of which profit? Did they carry out your accounting for you, or did they go through your general ledger and balance sheet, before deciding to make those deductions?

CBN's new regulation is unfair, reprehensible and disgusting. They want to charge 2% of every cash deposit exceeding 500k and 3% of every cash withdrawal exceeding 300k. What portion of that money constitutes a person's profit? They do not know. If that money is borrowed or obtained on credit, they don't care. Other countries try to support their local business people. In Nigeria, they churn out policies to stifle them.

This govt has elevated extortion to a fine art. Their aim is to impoverish genuine business people, and let the scoundrels go free.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Rosskiki: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
javaguru:
good. But it changed nothing, nigerians are still suffering.

Use your head. Things will not improve dramatically overnight, based on the above news, but rather, over time.

Abi you no go school?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Rosskiki: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Wait till zombies claim it's Bubu handwork cheesy

No. It's your father's work. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Rosskiki: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
jaxxy:
We glorify nonesense in this country and we don’t know our mates so we enjoy ridiculous, meaningless and insignificant hypes even when countries like Rwanda are doing way better.

Abeg shut up. Go to Rwanda and live. Who stopped you?

Idiots that will hear encouraging news about their country, yet will only spit out hate and rubbish. You don't even deserve improvement, with your attitude. Move to Somalia, if they'll take you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rosskiki:

Abeg shut up. Go to Rwanda and live. Who stopped you?

Idiots that will hear encouraging news about their country, yet will only spit out hate and rubbish. You don't even deserve improvement, with your attitude. Move to Somalia, if they'll take you.

Ask urself why aren’t Rwandans and Somalians coming here? I’m talking about where we shud be and ur talking like this is sm great or major achievement? This is bullcrap just like the toothpick manufacturing factory. We need to wake up seriously.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Rosskiki: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
jaxxy:

Ask urself why aren’t Rwandans and Somalians coming here? I’m talking about where we shud be and ur talking like this is sm great or major achievement? This is bullcrap just like the toothpick manufacturing factory. We need to wake up seriously.

Is your ''toothpick factory'' the only factory in Nigeria? Does Nigeria not have factories producing chemicals? Paint? Machine tools? Vehicles? Textiles? Processed foods? Pharmaceuticals? Petrochemicals?

How will you know, when your ignorant, dumb little head is filled with negativity?
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rosskiki:

Is your ''toothpick factory'' the only factory in Nigeria? Does Nigeria not have factories producing chemicals? Paint? Machine tools? Vehicles? Textiles? Processed foods? Petrochemicals?

How will you know, when your ignorant, dumb little head is filled with negativity?

Ur insultive replies rather that passing ur point shows ur level of thinking. Keep deceiving urself thinking Ure a gaint of Africa, other countries will wait for u. Rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Rosskiki: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
jaxxy:

Ur insultive replies rather that passing ur point shows ur level of thinking. Keep deceiving urself thinking Ure a gaint of Africa, other countries will wait for u. Rubbish.

Go to COLLEGE and educate yourself, or learn a course online, and then contribute something useful to your society instead of being a perennially disgruntled, know-nothing asswipe who can barely spell.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Pearlyakin(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rosskiki:

No. It's your father's work. Olodo.
Fool, i blame your slowpoke and schizophreniac father undecided
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rosskiki:

Go to COLLEGE and educate yourself, or learn a course online, and then contribute something useful to your society instead of being a perennially disgruntled, know-nothing asswipe who can barely spell.

U have nothing meaningful to say sorry. If I get dirty with u it will only be a complete waste of my time. I have stated my position of the issue. U don’t have to agree. We have different expectations and aspirations for the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by theenchanter: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
TSRC:

Nigeria was the largest investment destination in Africa, losing to Ethiopia and them regaining top position.
We were always in top 3.

If you don't know where you are coming from, don't quote me.
Nigeria only became d largest investment destination in africa in 2013, and that was all. It's always between south africa and Egypt.

We're not always in top 3 in Africa too.

If u don't know ur fact, stop asking people not to correct u.
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by anonimi: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2019
danot1030:
Sorry guy, your family have been suffering before Buhari came and may likely be for a long time after other regime, Buhari is not your problem go and get a job and stop lazing about expecting Buhari to come prepare a table before you.

Looks like you need the education that your family could not give you. And don't worry, I will give you free.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8331014_bubumakesinvestorsfleenigeriacbn_jpeg8c024ba56fba5fb7a560fecb226f7df9

Nigeria Struggles Against Unemployment, Extreme Poverty
December 3, 2018

Nigeria's unemployment numbers jumped by nearly 30 percent this year to 16 million, according to a November report by the National Bureau of Statistics. Another two million are expected to be unemployed by the end of the year. The negative trend comes just ahead of February presidential elections.

Nigerian Josh Okere prepares to hit the streets again looking for work. For nearly six years since graduation, he's been seeking employment.

"You set out from your house in the morning not knowing where you are going to, you're just having that hope, that belief, that when you go out you'll find something,” he said.

Nigeria’s official unemployment figures jumped by 30 percent this year to 16 million with another two million expected by the end of the year. But less than forty percent of Nigeria's nearly 200 million people are fully employed.

Economist Eze Onyekpere, says unemployment cuts across Nigeria’s economy.

"It's also a product of the policy choices you make in your trade policy, labor policy, in your industrial, even in your education policy, in your health policy," he said. "It's just a demonstration of the faith that people have in your economy and how productive it is and the quality of goods and services you are preparing... producing in the country. So we have a government with that is, with all the greatest respect, that is virtually clueless about economic policies."

Nigeria overtook India this year as having the largest number of people living in extreme poverty — 87 million — according to the Washington-based Brookings Institution.

https://www.voanews.com/africa/nigeria-struggles-against-unemployment-extreme-poverty

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6432793_screenshot20171219094227_jpege074d484d588f157559d133a2d470290

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Thunder fire you and your miserable papa undecided
I'm sorry you hate your life & circumstances beyond your control... But you have to understand it's not Buhari's fault but your parents whom failed to work hard to better your future & chose to be dullard & lifeless wailers while they give birth to you. Life can unfairly cruel I know!
Buhari made name for himself, family, country & carved his name in gold in the world history, great achievement that you & your poor & lifeless frustrated parents could ever had dreamed of.
Ask your father where was he when Buhari was making name for himself & making his children proud. Son of a buzzo!
I'm proud of my parents, a truly proud son. They provide for me more than I've ever needed. Taught me to live & appreciate truth, integrity & honesty without prejudice. Appreciate people who are successful so that I may be successful too. To think for myself & not follow the crowd, build bridges & not divide, respect others point view, Criticize constructively & not curse.
There are no perfect people, Buhari is not perfect but just before you criticize, think; what have you & your household done to this very moment to make a difference other than spread hate & division.
Don't follow the crowd, they are always wrong and ignorant of reality. I'm sure you are an educated fellow. Don't be poisoned by the selfish money making religious men. Think for yourself & respect others opinions. Appreciate other people's efforts. Nothing is as easy as seen by the hate-filled, poor & ignorant masses. Poor leaders? Who elect them? Who protect them? Who worship them? I hope you find what you are looking for, make peace with yourself and see the world as it is. Cheers!

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Helinuex: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2019
patriotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by adekolaelect(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2019
TSRC:

So in your mind buhati is light and everybody else is darkness.
He likes Nigeria more than his critics?

Have you checked our economic growth rate and investment inflow just before he came to power?
Was it buhari that created TSA, BVN and most of the mechanisms that aid transparency and business?
wailer wail on something else .everybody knows implementation is the major factor of policies .
Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by anonimi: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Helinuex:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EaiflqjDMIklFhvc8zSOrBM9UUY-pIp_

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JpBCUliVAe_9lq59ddyaYcOubyga2pof

Splendid.
Well received for future reference.
You do well with this your (new?) moniker cloning a renown zonebee wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Named One Of World Bank’s Top-20 Improvers In Doing Business For 2020 by Ugwumagala: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2019
no

4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free All Kidnapped Persons - Buhari Orders Service Chiefs / US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.