Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) (61002 Views)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Insectkiller: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Drug Lord's are everywhere and every country business..

Nah u go know wetin u want..
She was not forced to take drug, taking drug is what she enjoys...

So, why d blame games

Fvck South Africa.. fvck ramphosa... Fvck aka.. fvck all SA

shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
SOUTH AFRICA IS A DRUG COUNTRY.

TRYING TO BLAME NIGERIA WILL NOT WORK.

ONLY TRIBALISTIC AND FOOLISH NIGERIANS BUY INTO THAT NARRATIVE.

EVEN DURING APARTHEID, SOUTH AFRICA HAD A DRUG PROBLEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raC-iihZpFQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Ferdinandu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Their useless law enforcement agencies are as corrupt as Nigerian own. If it is true that Nigerians are the problem, send Nigerian away and another group will fill in the vacuum because their law enforcement officers are always ready to do business. They should find their problem from their home

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by shamecurls(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly what Mexicans did in the US. If Nigerians are really into drug, deport their asses back home but don't blame the entire Nigerian immigrants because of the ills of the few.
I know that many Nigerians especially my tribesmen in SA aren't into legit business, let the truth be told.

I pity the parents of those kids.

100/100
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
If Nigerians are truly into this drug thing, how come there are fewer drug addicts and consumers here compared to other nations like the useless Apartheid country in Africa??!....

Why are there fewer drug related crimes here than other countries??!...

I'm not trying to exonerate my nation, but every Nigerian out there can't be a drug runner... Let your security operatives fish out the barons, and extradite or just waste them...

You don't hear Malaysia, Saudi, Indonesia, etc, tagging all Nigerians as drug runners... They calmly catch the criminals, and execute their dumb asses. It's kinda simple na.

5 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Franklyspeakin: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Probably Agonjyzzzzy and Igbo amaka
Ucheosefoh:
Who are your tribesmen?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ikubese: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
oh lord! this people again!

Don't Forget to subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e-CcBZYxg
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by koolaid87: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Deport them pls

And try pushing for capital punishment on drug related crimes

Let see how that goes

Awon were
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by KingUg(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Your head no strong you go dey do drugs, what's wrong with our youth of today is peer pressure, some one said something in the comment that demand meet supply if the youth don't do drugs those dealers would be forced out of business #Say no to negative pressure & drugs

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by mercyviv(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
In fact, this is the height of lashing out at our people for the crimes they perpetrate outside the country. Did Nigerian "drug lords" force your girls to do drugs?!! What's the problem?! Until you understand that both the dealer and the client ate both guilty, we won't be helping ourselves!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by engrchykae(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
are nigerians the immigration officers?
its like the Americans blaming the Mexicans for Americans' drug addiction.
as if Mexicans are the border patrol agents and immigration officers.
Americans use drugs even in their wwe.
south Africans should reflect and be wise.
it seems the average nigerian is more intelligent than the south Africa counterpart.
the farthest most nigerians would go as long as hard drugs is concerned is Indian hemp.

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Noah2gud(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
It a pity
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
TWO MAJOR PROBLEMS IN SOUTH AFRICA THAT NIGERIANS MET THERE ARE, DRUGS AND HIV.

IF WE ACCEPT DRUG, THEN WE SHOULD ALSO ACCEPT THAT NIGERIA GAVE SOUTH AFRICA HIV.

WAT THEY WILL SAY THAT I WILL ACCEPT IS DAT POOR NIGERIANS CAME AND JOINED SOUTH AFRICAN DRUG LORDS IN THE TRADE.

AS FOR DRUGZ AND HIV, THEY WERE ALREADY IN SOUTH AFRICA IN ABUNDANCE.

LET DEM STOP BLAMING NIGERIA FOR THEIR PROBLEMS, IF THEY NEED HELP LET THEM ASK.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by martowskin1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
Would Nigerians tolerate this if the reverse were the case?

We can't be them, drug is not our thing.

Demand create supply don't forget that, as low as our standard is, we don't do drugs

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
martowskin1:

We can't be them, drug is not our thing.

Demand create supply don't forget that, as low as our standard is, we don't do drugs

IN THAT VIDEO, IS SOUTH AFRICAN DRUG LORDS THAT THE MILITARY ARE BATTLING.

I HATE IT WEN THEY TRY TO BLAME NIGERIA FOR WAT HAS BEEN A PROBLEM FROM APARTHEID TILL DATE.

NIGERIANS MET THE DRUGS AND HIV IN SOUTH AFRICA, WE DID NOT BRING IT.

4 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Where in South Africa do these ‘Nigerians’ sell drugs? I tire. If Nigerians sell drugs everywhere in The Republic of South Africa the best solution is to ban our people from entering the country. I believe this is a situation where people in the business claim they are from the country so family members won’t recognize them. Sakawa boys in Ghana and Internet fraudsters from similar West African countries all claim they are Nigerian. Sometimes the white man ropes any dark-skinned online criminal into the identity for easy classification.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
meobizy:
Where in South Africa do these ‘Nigerians’ sell drugs? I tire. If Nigerians sell drugs everywhere in The Republic of South Africa the best solution is to ban our people from entering the country. I believe this is a situation where people in the business claim they are from the country so family members won’t recognize them. Sakawa boys in Ghana and Internet fraudsters from similar West African countries all claim they are Nigerian. Sometimes the white man ropes any dark-skinned online criminal into the identity for easy classification.

IF U WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE THAT FINISH THE NIGERIA NAME, IT IS GHANIANS.

MANY OF DEM HAVE NIGERIA PASSPORT THAT THEY USED TO ENTER EUROPE.

AFTER GHANA FINISH COMMITING CRIME, THEY WILL SAY IT IS NIGERIA, I TELL U THE WAY GHANAIANS THEY VEX ME, ONLY GOD KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
letusbepieces:

IF U WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE THAT FINISH THE NIGERIA NAME, IT IS GHANIANS.

MANY OF DEM HAVE NIGERIA PASSPORT THAT THEY USED TO ENTER EUROPE.

AFTER GHANA FINISH COMMITING CRIME, THEY WILL SAY IT IS NIGERIA, I TELL U THE WAY GHANAIANS THEY VEX ME, ONLY GOD KNOW.
Why will they enter with Nigerian passports when it is easier with theirs? It will make more sense to have a Nigerian one as a supplement for when they commit crimes. Last I remember applying for UK visas was a straight forward process for Ghanaians as opposed to us.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Joshuamassodi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
who are your tribesmen?

Igbo
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
meobizy:

Why will they enter with Nigerian passports when it is easier with theirs? It will make more sense to have a Nigerian one as a supplement for when they commit crimes. Last I remember applying for UK visas was a straight forward process for Ghanaians as opposed to us.

THIS WAS IN THE 1980s and 1990s, FOLLOING NIGERIA GHANA MUST GO, ALOT OF DEM LEFT WITH NIGERIAN PASSPORT ISSUED TO THEM.

THEY USED IT TO ENTER EUROPE, SO U CAN IMAGINE, WEN GHANA CRIMINALS ADD TO NIGERIAN CRIMINALS, IT WAS NIGERIA, NIGERIA EVERYWHERE.

I PERSONALLY KNOW SEVERAL OF DEM THAT STILL HAVE OUR PASSPORTS.

ONE IS A CURRENT PASTOR WITH REDEEM CHURCH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Chukwurah003: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Yeah. True. Its actually a valid point. Afterall some lowlifes voted the aso rock dullard wink

Those so-called lowlives are smarter than you, since you were rooting for a thief.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
ANOTHER PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS YORUBA BIG MOUTH.

WEN YORUBA GO ABROAD AND THEY MEET FOREIGNERS, THEY HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT NIGERIA.

THEY WILL BE CONDEMNING THE COUNTRY THAT IT WILL WORTH NOTHING.

MEANWHILE THE SAME PROBLEM IN NIGERIA, IS IN EVERY AFRICA COUNTRY BUT THOSE OTHER AFRICANS, DONT GO ROUND CONDEMNING THEIR COUNTRY TO FOREIGNERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRnA_-6aRh4
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by neonly: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly what Mexicans did in the US. If Nigerians are really into drug, deport their asses back home but don't blame the entire Nigerian immigrants because of the ills of the few.
I know that many Nigerians especially my tribesmen in SA aren't into legit business, let the truth be told.

Watch yur tribe men come after u now
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by EkwensuAmosu: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
shocked
[/s]
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Smoothwave: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
The Igbos....

Anyone of them that is not into drugs will surely be 419..... #criminals

J111333:

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by eikechukwu8(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
was she forced to take it??

Anyway, check my signature
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smoothwave:
The Igbos....

Anyone of them that is not into drugs will surely be 419..... #criminals

NO COUNTRY WILL EVER, LISTEN TO THIS TRIBAL NARRATIVE, KEEP IT UP, WEN U GO ABROAD, TRY EXPLAINING THAT TO DEM AND SEE THE REACTION. WHETHER ANYBODY HAVE TIME FOR THAT.

TRIBALISM IS DISEASES.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
90% OF THE TIME, THE FOREIGNER HIMSELF IS A RACIST AND NOT ONLY DO DEY SEE NIGERIANS AS BAD, BUT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE BAD.

NOW EXPLAIN TO DEM, IT IS YORUBA SPEAKERS DAT ARE BAD. LMAO!

NONSENSE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.