Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) (61008 Views)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by dochenaj: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
neonly:

Watch yur tribe men come after u now
Do you even know who his tribesmen are?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
slam7000:
South African drug dealers get high on their own supplies which is a no no in drug business. The Indians and white South Africans who collude with immigration and police to import and distribute the drugs do not trust most native South Africans who not only are addicted to it but also owe lots of money to their suppliers as they get the drugs on credit.

Nigerians find it difficult to import from Brazil and some other South American countries as they lose most of their stuffs when immigration busts them. They depend on the big boys who import and who are well connected. They buy off and act as wholesalers for this people. They are well trusted by the big importers and Nigerians apart of cannabis do not consume coke, heroin etc.

Money and debt issues are not the problem here as they are trusted and very reliable in moving the products.
South Africans will consume the products, sell and find it difficult to pay up. Most of them are gangbangers and not well educated. Nigerians treat it as business, treat the Southie girls and their customers better, have good rappprt with the police most times.

You have said something
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by BigIyanga: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly what Mexicans did in the US. If Nigerians are really into drug, deport their asses back home but don't blame the entire Nigerian immigrants because of the ills of the few.
I know that many Nigerians especially my tribesmen in SA aren't into legit business, let the truth be told.

I pity the parents of those kids.
Facts dont matter to logically-challenged like u... less than 3% of Naija folks in RSA are in prison for drug-related offences.. So Nigerians brought drugs and forced SAs to become addicts??
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ProfessorBola: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Who are your tribesmen?

They are trying to give Nigerians a Bad name mean while White South African and Asian in South Africa Run Heroin/Drug Factories in remote wealthy areas of South Africa and bring them into the poor Urban Area's of Jo'Burg, Cap Town to sell...

See this Large Factory below that the SA Police raided that belong to Non Blacks in South Africa..they covered their faces why not expose them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcpv4Mj5AL4
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Omoslim26: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly what Mexicans did in the US. If Nigerians are really into drug, deport their asses back home but don't blame the entire Nigerian immigrants because of the ills of the few.
I know that many Nigerians especially my tribesmen in SA aren't into legit business, let the truth be told.

Don't join in their Foolery I don't give a bleep about your tribe but I will beat you to be a bet that a bigger % of your tribesmen are into legit business over there
And if you check well you will be shocked to know that the real drug lords are the South Africa big men, politicians, government officials the Nigerians are just puns in their hands
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ProfessorBola: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

We tolerate it all the time just that it hasn't gotten to drugs yet

Asians control 95% of the Drug Trafficking in South Africa as the Raw Material for the drugs (Opium) are coming in from Asia i.e Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Myanmar, Laos into South Africa

See link to report stating that the drugs come from Asia - http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/node/2319_fr
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ProfessorBola: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Omoslim26:

Don't join in their Foolery I don't give a bleep about your tribe but I will beat you to be a bet that a bigger % of your tribesmen are into legit business over there And if you check well you will be shocked to know that the real drug lords are the South Africa big men, politicians, government officials the Nigerians are just puns in their hands

You are correct that the government officials in South Africa are taking bribes from the Drug Lords but everyone know that the Indians, Pakistani's
and alot of the Asians in South Africa control about 95% of the Whole Saled drug raw materials i.e opium coming into south Africa, they run this
business and use most of they called "Colored People" in south africa to distribute the drugs...why is it that most of the Top Police Officers investigating the drug trafficking in South Africa are mostly Asian-South African Policemen....they know their people are the culprits but nobody scape-goats them
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ProfessorBola: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
ohem007:
Drugs don't just find it way into S.A like that...

Someone from S.A allows it

Either the immigration, border patrol men or the police

Let them start from there first

Most of the Drugs in South Africa is Coming in from the Asian Golden Triangle, countries that grow opium etc..and also from South America...

See video below of South Africa Authorities Catching White South Africans bringing in drugs from Brazil....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqKcPForRfs

See Report below of Drug Production increase in the Asian Golden Triangle of Thailand, Myanmar etc - https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/golden-triangle-drug-production-surges-opioid-worries-181107034455846.html
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by okoroemeka(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
jakezebrax:
Are Nigerians forcing them at gun point to buy drugs? I don't understand.
yes that's a good argument,if there's no demand there will be no supply,even if Nigerians go the vacuum left will be filled by south Africans themselves because you can't tell a junkie that Nigerians has left so he or she will stop using drugs,the main bone of contention I see in this whole xenophobic case is plain old jealousy, Nigerians and the ibos in particular has taken the spirit of hustling and Enterprise to a country that has an obvious high percentage of lazy youths depending on government for houses and handouts,and with success it's natural that the best girls will flock to the guys with money to spend, calling Nigerians in South Africa drug dealers is just a febble attempt by a jealous host to give a dog a bad name to hang it.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by neonly: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
dochenaj:

Do you even know who his tribesmen are?

Yes
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Area4Area: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
jakezebrax:
Are Nigerians forcing them at gun point to buy drugs? I don't understand.
This your question was about what I was about asking, were they forced to buy at any time? Demand pulls in supply so SA should take care of the demand epidemic and nobody would tell the suppliers to find somewhere else to go, not as if I support the suppliers in any way
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Abagworo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
slowice:
We must know that Nigerians doing drugs in sa re foot soldiers.... The main importers re white South Africas,indians,etc South African authorities cant touch them.

Yes the big players in SA narcotics are the Dutch and Indians but Nigerians are the street level noisemakers. Even here in Nigeria people blame bunks but they are just distributors.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by midnighter(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Asians control 95% of the Drug Trafficking in South Africa as the Raw Material for the drugs (Opium) are coming in from Asia i.e Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Myanmar, Laos into South Africa

See link to report stating that the drugs come from Asia - http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/node/2319_fr

dont mind them! mtchew

everybody only knows how to fight black people
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Bambambiglo: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Who are your tribesmen?

Why is your conscience judging you?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Why is your conscience judging you?
I only asked a question so I don't understand the angle you are coming from.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Godwin2am(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:

Well said! Of its the drug lord and the police men know them then its best they fish them out, mine you .......its the inside rat that calls outside to come in his domain......why were they destroying innocent men shops
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by kayalla(f): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
people have the right to chose their lifestyle and the y chose to do drugs its nothing to blame on any body. if they weren't buying the drug Nigerians wount be selling. its good some of them re saying the truth.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by iyerim: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am happy Nigerians are waking up. We were formerly in the habit of being extremely docile allowing the rest of the world to use us as their door mat and fall guy.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
South Africans are the main dealers of drugs in SA
nyaope,Bluetooth,marijuana, cocaine, just name it.
They seem to want to blame others for there failure and misfortune.

I'll always be disappointed in that country.
Very anyhow place.
High rate of rape,highest rate of HIV ,gangsterism, killing.
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by dhavel: 1:27am On Sep 29, 2019
slowice:
We must know that Nigerians doing drugs in sa re foot soldiers.... The main importers re white South Africas,indians,etc South African authorities cant touch them.
. FACT! Those Afrikans

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by obstead200(m): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2019
slowice:
true talk. Even if all Nigerians leave SA, they will be replaced by SA, Chinese and Indian drug dealers. The vicious circle continues

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ohem007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Most of the Drugs in South Africa is Coming in from the Asian Golden Triangle, countries that grow opium etc..and also from South America...

See video below of South Africa Authorities Catching White South Africans bringing in drugs from Brazil....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqKcPForRfs

See Report below of Drug Production increase in the Asian Golden Triangle of Thailand, Myanmar etc - https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/golden-triangle-drug-production-surges-opioid-worries-181107034455846.html

No wonder....

This is really bad
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by PetroDollaxxxx: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Really? Why will any sane Ghanaian use a Nigerian passport? In Ghana no day passes by without a nigerian being caught at the passport office in Accra trying to falsely obtain a Ghanaian passport grin the places a Ghanaian passport can go, a nigerian cannot go grin I am not joking oooh. Do you know the number of countries that holders of Ghanaian passports can go to? Compare that to the number of countries holders of nigerian passports can travel to visa-free grin stop talking crap! Nigerian passport my azz grin grin

Jibsy203:

Nobe lie bro, i know like 5 Ghanaians that has nigerian international passport

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Shut up! Ghana is not responsible for what your country has become today. So just shut it! Foolish talk. Why will a sane Ghanaian want to travel with a Nigerian passport? Give me just one reason

letusbepieces:

IF U WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE THAT FINISH THE NIGERIA NAME, IT IS GHANIANS.

MANY OF DEM HAVE NIGERIA PASSPORT THAT THEY USED TO ENTER EUROPE.

AFTER GHANA FINISH COMMITING CRIME, THEY WILL SAY IT IS NIGERIA, I TELL U THE WAY GHANAIANS THEY VEX ME, ONLY GOD KNOW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.