Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) (60998 Views)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by letusbepieces: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
90% OF THE TIME, THE FOREIGNER HIMSELF IS A RACIST AND NOT ONLY DO DEY SEE NIGERIANS AS BAD, BUT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE BAD.

NOW EXPLAIN TO DEM, IT IS YORUBA SPEAKERS DAT ARE BAD. LMAO!

NONSENSE!

TRIBALISM, RACISM, HATE GET LEVEL.

NA WHERE UR OWN STOP ANOTHER PERSON OWN THEY START.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by lomprico(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly what Mexicans did in the US. If Nigerians are really into drug, deport their asses back home but don't blame the entire Nigerian immigrants because of the ills of the few.
I know that many Nigerians especially my tribesmen in SA aren't into legit business, let the truth be told.

I pity the parents of those kids.

why are u bringing tribe into this?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They might,

Our standard is really low out here.
#fact
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by midnighter(f): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
Would Nigerians tolerate this if the reverse were the case?

We tolerate it all the time just that it hasn't gotten to drugs yet

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
madenigga:
LoL... I knew the people coming home weren't the drug dealers
����
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is the same problem that made Facebook disable my account when I try to defend my fellow country people on Facebook that it's not all that does drugs those foolish South Africans reported me and Facebook banned me immediately
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by madenigga(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
OdenKelechi:

����
The drug lords won't just give up that easily
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by ohem007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Drugs don't just find it way into S.A like that...

Someone from S.A allows it

Either the immigration, border patrol men or the police

Let them start from there first
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by grandstar(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly what Mexicans did in the US. If Nigerians are really into drug, deport their asses back home but don't blame the entire Nigerian immigrants because of the ills of the few.
I know that many Nigerians especially my tribesmen in SA aren't into legit business, let the truth be told.

I pity the parents of those kids.

The Mexicans aren't being deported because they are drug dealwrs. Only a few of them are.

They are being deported because of their huge numbers and because a large number are there illegally. Thé vast majority of Mexican immigrants are hardworking guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by OdenKelechi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
madenigga:

The drug lords won't just give up that easily
You're right. After all the hard work they won't just give up like that
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by slam7000(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
South African drug dealers get high on their own supplies which is a no no in drug business. The Indians and white South Africans who collude with immigration and police to import and distribute the drugs do not trust most native South Africans who not only are addicted to it but also owe lots of money to their suppliers as they get the drugs on credit.

Nigerians find it difficult to import from Brazil and some other South American countries as they lose most of their stuffs when immigration busts them. They depend on the big boys who import and who are well connected. They buy off and act as wholesalers for this people. They are well trusted by the big importers and Nigerians apart of cannabis do not consume coke, heroin etc.

Money and debt issues are not the problem here as they are trusted and very reliable in moving the products.
South Africans will consume the products, sell and find it difficult to pay up. Most of them are gangbangers and not well educated. Nigerians treat it as business, treat the Southie girls and their customers better, have good rappprt with the police most times.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by King44(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
even if the last Nigerian in SA leaves as long as there is demand, supply is no big deal societies and communities out there needs to be reoriented laws adjusted and the people n gvt should learn to take responsibility rather than blaming people who are not even the major cause of their problems besides what about rape I read an article where three south African men rapped a dog almost to death omo seeing the condition they left the dog shocked me to my liver, what about arms I heard from a bro who spent years in SA how guns is one of the easiest thing to get over there at the end they still blame Nig
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by micflo28(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please bundle them back home don't kill them. Eventually, if they return, DSS, SARS, EFCC will kill them for their illicit acts.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Henri8: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Who are your tribesmen?
I tire o.
Help us ask am.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Henri8: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
EmmyCC:
They are being objective here giving blame to seven themselves, Something most Nigerians can't do. BTW the person calling @MBuhari there be like say im no know.
My guy, him no know o.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Henri8: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

so there are no drug dealers in south africa before nigerians started traveling there?

do we still have nigerians in that shithole?
Beats me.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Marotzke(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Three quarters of Boko terrorists are Chadians and Niger Republic citizens.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

If not the globe but in Africa, SA is rated no 1 in HIV/AIDS. Did Nigerians give it to them too?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by GavelSlam: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Marotzke:
Three quarters of Boko terrorists are Chadians and Niger Republic citizens.

Besides the fact that you have to stop pulling figures from your bum, is there anyway to differentiate them?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by GavelSlam: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
ruffbamreal:

If not the globe but in Africa, SA is rated no 1 in HIV/AIDS. Did Nigerians gave give it to them too?

Perhaps one reason they may have such prevalence is because they keep better records.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Perhaps one reason they may have such prevalence is because they keep better records.

Are you saying Nigeria keeps proper record for been the capital of poverty? cheesy grin
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
letusbepieces:
ANOTHER PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY IS YORUBA BIG MOUTH.

WEN YORUBA GO ABROAD AND THEY MEET FOREIGNERS, THEY HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT NIGERIA.

THEY WILL BE CONDEMNING THE COUNTRY THAT IT WILL WORTH NOTHING.

MEANWHILE THE SAME PROBLEM IN NIGERIA, IS IN EVERY AFRICA COUNTRY BUT THOSE OTHER AFRICANS, DONT GO ROUND CONDEMNING THEIR COUNTRY TO FOREIGNERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRnA_-6aRh4
. YOU HAVE A POINT THERE, YOU CAN IMAGINE THE GUTTER MOUTH. VERY TRIBALISTIC INDIVIDUAL.
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by GavelSlam: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
ruffbamreal:

Are you saying Nigeria keeps proper record for been the capital of poverty? cheesy grin

Who are all these badly educated people on this forum?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Jibsy203(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
letusbepieces:

IF U WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE THAT FINISH THE NIGERIA NAME, IT IS GHANIANS.

MANY OF DEM HAVE NIGERIA PASSPORT THAT THEY USED TO ENTER EUROPE.

AFTER GHANA FINISH COMMITING CRIME, THEY WILL SAY IT IS NIGERIA, I TELL U THE WAY GHANAIANS THEY VEX ME, ONLY GOD KNOW.
Nobe lie bro, i know like 5 Ghanaians that has nigerian international passport
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Wikerised(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Say No To Drug
Btc still needed
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by bewla(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Who are your tribesmen?
Okirka
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

It's not even possible

1 Like

Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by merits(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Breakingfamous:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B27MSkjpRbh/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/videos-south-african-lady-high-on-drugs.html?m=1
Who tell you,that Nigerian are the only people selling drugs,why this people always tarnished our country image for God sake?
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Agugbadin: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
They found South Africa a fertile ground for their drug peddling because there is no death penalty in South Africa, if South African government want to stop this evil they should as a matter of urgency introduce death penalty for drug traffickers
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Agugbadin: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Angelfrost:
If Nigerians are truly into this drug thing, how come there are fewer drug addicts and consumers here compared to other nations like the useless Apartheid country in Africa??!....

Why are there fewer drug related crimes here than other countries??!...

I'm not trying to exonerate my nation, but every Nigerian out there can't be a drug runner... Let your security operatives fish out the barons, and extradite or just waste them...

You don't hear Malaysia, Saudi, Indonesia, etc, tagging all Nigerians as drug runners... They calmly catch the criminals, and execute their dumb asses. It's kinda simple na.
Nigerians are mainly traffickers, we have few users because it is expensive
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by educhigo: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
but i thought nigerians have return home,why they are still saying that nigerians must go,you condemn drug openly and you take bribe secretly then lets them smuggling drug into your country.nonsense cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.