Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? (51144 Views)

Bobrisky Spray Money On Tacha At Her Birthday Party / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Frodd is gonna win by protest votes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Carlmax:

Bba fans... Una weldone

I’m not a fan of Davido at all...but I know he’s got two kids and another on the way with a lady she proposed to....social media has a way of making u aware of what u ain’t even interested in....this isn’t really about bbnaija....it’s about a mannerless person gaining popularity for being mannerless.....is that not how we ended up making buhari our president..??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
So some people envy olosho
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by KayCee92(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Od1n:

Which brand does Bobrisky represent?

Just google it bro...u will be amazed at how many endorsement that dude/girl has. The one in the picture was way back in 2018. That should show you I know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by wman(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dumb ass OP. You had to create a new moniker tonight on top Tacha.

You can fool some people. You can't fool everyone. You're one of her fans who created a new moniker just for this stupid thread.

All your posts are about her.

Life is more than all these nonsense.

5 years from now, all these poo won't matter. Focus your energy on something better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by emsheddy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
You know you are not a fan of the show, yet you are spewing rubbish about what you don't know. Tacha is the kind of person everyone will not want to even live with. She has insulted, quarreled and fought with everybody in that house. How do you share an apartment with more than 20 people and openly tell them that they are privileged to be in same house with you. As what nau? As deputy Jesus? That girl has a lotr to learn in life. Her pride is the worst any idiot can display. No dey talk rubbish for matter you no know from day one oh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by geokay777(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:
I'm not a fan of this show Infact i don't follow it except the one lalasticlala used to update on fp

but i just watched the quarrel between Tacha and mercy and i must say those wanting Tacha disqualified are just doing so out of hate and envy

no wonder big brother no put mouth

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where exchanging quarrel and suddenly she started throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight
after Tacha drag her hair she pretended not to fight her and did the same thing again.

Let's be truthful forget sentiments
this is the hight of every braw and provocation and no human being can take that i mean what mercy did nobody will control his or herself to the provocation Infact some will even do worse than that.
so makes me wonder why all these against Tacha
obviously mercy sees her as threat hence she did that to provoke her to fight and get her disqualified.

I guess the action of big brother is the best since the show is just few weeks to end

but mercy fans make una fear God a little
you guys are just making that girl Tacha more popular just like CeeC haters taught they where pulling her down only for her to be on top more those loved housemates.
They don't only exchange quarrel cool, but Tacha exchange body odour and bad xter too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by cyndylove64(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nobody hates tasha but the girl is just toxic haba,how can one housemate quarrel with everyone in the house#have no single respect for others.she is rude,arrogant and uncouth.she was disqualified cause she got physical. Tasha killed herself. She said seyi hasn't achieved anything, insulted biggie,has no regard for any one.she needs to work on her attitude. Rules are rules. Mercy was lucky.if omashola hasn't Stepped in she would have hit tasha with iron on the head.so madam 99days buried herself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by northvietnam(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:
I'm not a fan of this show Infact i don't follow it except the one lalasticlala used to update on fp

but i just watched the quarrel between Tacha and mercy and i must say those wanting Tacha disqualified are just doing so out of hate and envy

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where exchanging quarrel and suddenly she started throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight
after Tacha drag her hair she pretended not to fight her and did the same thing again.

this is the hight of every braw and provocation and no human being can take that i mean what mercy did nobody will control his or herself to the provocation Infact some will even do worse than that.
obviously mercy sees her as threat hence she did that to provoke her to fight and get her disqualified.

I guess the action of big brother is the best since the show is just few weeks to end

you guys are just making that girl Tacha more popular just like CeeC haters taught they where pulling her down only for her to be on top more those loved housemates.

Maybe na ur papa company go give a disqualified house mate endorsement...

Go ask kemen,he will tell u more...

C-cee u r talking about, did she win the bbnaija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by LORDKing001: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

Keep quiet. You didn't watch it from scratch and you're justifying jus a minute clip you watched. There must be something wrong with you and your post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
To be sincere, Tacha shouldn't have been disqualified. Looking at it from a legal perspective, Mercy is guilty of repeated assault and it was clear that she was intentionally provoking Tacha. No one has the right to throw things at people. Tacha's reaction can be passed off as self defence.

Na dem charge and bail discharge grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by happney65: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
KayCee92:
Ah, this shows that greener things awaits this girl when she is out. Some brand love controversial personalities. If Bobrisky is a brand ambassador to some brands then this Girl with her controversies will make lots of money.

Which known and recognized brand dey support bobrisky?shey na Cocacola or what? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by gazza07(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Like if u have body odour grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by LORDKing001: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
happney65:

Which known and recognized brand dey support bobrisky?shey na Cocacola or what? cheesy cheesy
Awon payporte ni oo ejor fara balé

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by lillan042(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
franksunny:
All these and you don't watch the show? Buhari is a good man

If you understood my post, you would not have asked the question you did.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Jloveme(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

What's this one saying....I will forgive your ignorance because you said you don't watch the show. But next time be sure of you are saying before you come on this platform to hear your clownish view. We are not all illiterate out here
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Funmisurge(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where oexchanging quarrel and suddenly she started

throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight

Some people are fond of lying like this writer above, claiming that he hasn't been following BBN show but just switched to channel this morning and watched the fighting scene of Tacha and Mercy. This lie too carry weight..

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Posimii(f): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why do I feel like, Mercy is comfortable with Diane just because she feels Diane is not a threat to her. She started feeling insecure ard Kaffi when Kaffi started winning in the house..... I may be wrong sha
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
What is this one saying. Oga....
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Regiomontanus(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:

You see, in the end you are as dumb and stupid as tacha. If they put you up there you would make an even bigger fool of yourself. Anyone with half a brain would recognize the sarcasm for what it is.

Unfortunately, you are just a male tacha, uncouth, unexposed and in a hurry to rush into conflicts you cannot finish. Like her, you are a product of your own environment.

Pele. Sorry. Hopefully you can grow, or like her, you will find yourself one day in your own BBn house ( modern office) and you will also flame out.
Stop trying to lie. Your post is not sarcasm and anyone with a brain can see that. Take your "L" in peace.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:
Op is right, tacha is a very gentle Behind intellectual babe. Just look at her. I don't know where all the hate for this fine intelligent lady comes from

Naija bad belle. They wish they could be her. angry cry

Lol. Abi o... Deluded OP. grin
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Damoche10: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Then why did BBN themed it "Pepper Them" in the first place...#NaWashJare
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Stop trying to lie. Your post is not sarcasm and anyone with a brain can see that. Take your "L" in peace.

Goodbye, male tacha. Dumb, illiterate joker. kiss
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by WriterNig: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Princeofasia: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jayug:
Do you like her?
you bastard. we love her
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Definition01: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
You are part of Nigeria’s problem �
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Regiomontanus(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:

Goodbye, male tacha. Dumb, illiterate joker. kiss
Na you sabi. Have a nice day.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Daveski: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
No man is perfect save your hate and leave that mr Saint you were dey carry Bible abi Quran I hear you
Mshad662:

People hate her because she is good. You know? Like she has good character wife material. She smells nice, she can spell and write. Oh and she hates tattoo she doesn't like tattoo. People hate her because she's a wife material. There you go OP hope you've gotten the answer you need.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by BigchiefNelly: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
But you said you not a fan of BBnaija..how comes you know so much about CeeC
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by owofizzy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Truth be told mercy deserve to be disqualified also this night but see it this way it takes 3 strike to be disqualified and tacha got a strike from Diane saga so this 2 makes it 3 and she out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Inteltower: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Felix6:
EBUKA is responsible for tacha's woes. i really can't understand why he decided to call the poor girl out un-neccessarily at the begining of the show, ever since then she has never remain the same. its like having an envious BOSS in the office.

Ebuka did nothing bros, stop with your lies.
if calling out someone which big brother usually does & ask them a simple question is a problem pls tell us..

its like asking seyi a question & his reply was dumb, how will you take it ?
stop talking trash.. you expect models to answer questions thrown at them at pageants correctly but you don't expect the same from participants in BBN who will turn out to peoples role model.
your comment bares your ignorance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.