Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha (52060 Views)

BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by bazooka1: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
The public have focused so much on Tacha thereby giving Mercy a free ride. Hypothetically, if the tables turned and Frood picked up iron to strike Omotshola, I'm damn sure he would have been disqualified.
Tasha and Mercy should have left the show this night. QED

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by seunmohmoh(f): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
SlyCharlie:

She's been a passenger...
She'd be lucky not get kicked out this week
I pray she stays.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Progress62(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hakeem12:
Fair enough. I'm surprised big brother tolerated tacha till this moment. Man, one would think It was something else over here in my street. People jubiliating, shouting "no leave, no transfer". She's like the worst human on Earth, proud, rude and stupid. Speak softly and carry a big stick they say, you will go far. She carried a big stick and it got to her head
Where will Tacha hide now? the shame is too much, somebody suggest please, let's help a sister

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Princeofasia: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
thunder go fire biggie and mercy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by mubzynani: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fr33born:
Season of reaction. All Nigerian celebrities will react to this news of Tacha's disqualification starting from Donjazzy.
And there will be no more good posts/topics on the Front page.

Oya o Let the reactions start.
good boy,wey sabi forecast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Fr33born(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
mike272:
Not a fan of the show though. Does it mean Tacha will be leaving the house?
This soo unfair. Mercy played Tacha into gettting disqualified because she knew she already has 2 strike. What a cheat!!!
Go and sit on the floor jare. Played fire. Thought you claimed not to be a fan, how come you already concluded she played Tacha? You now know better than everyone and even the organizers.
Better stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by uchaymart(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
RegArmani:
Tacha don't worry...I will marry You, Ok?

Just say to eat designers poison dey hungry you..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Homguy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:
Biggie should have disqualified both of them. It’s not fair.
In Biggie’s word ‘Provocation is violence’. Violence means disqualification... so, why is Mercy still in the house ?? Biggie is biased!!
is your brain functional or is it just for decor?
How can we move forward in this country when a grown ass woman types this online.
Prior to this incident, Tacha already had two strikes, Mercy had none.
In the aftermath, he awarded them two strikes each which means Mercy needs only one more strike to be disqualified while Tacha already exceeded the maximum 3 strikes allowed hence the disqualification.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Skmoda(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Tacha left the house before Cindy and elo. Lol I am sure she never expected it(someone bragging that she will be in the house till the last day) . She thought she was giving the house pepper like tboss and ceecee but she didn't do it with brain.

Now she will go home and be watching Diane and co fight for the top, is there eviction this week?

I'm super happy.....
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by roqrules04(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Someone said Tacha left the house without bathing grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by odogwu190(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha Tacha, she still leave without bathing!!!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by eneelly: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:
In Biggie’s word ‘Provocation is violence’. Violence means disqualification... so, why is Mercy still in the house ?? Biggie is biased!!
go die hope.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by kokomaster3d: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
NOW I WILL START TO WATCH BBNAIJA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by chukwudiology(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
At least the remaining housemate can now breath in fresh air. But I wonder what her bf is passing through with h..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Homguy:
is your brain functional or is it just for decor?
How can we move forward in this country when a grown ass woman types this online.
Prior to this incident, Tacha already had two strikes, Mercy had none.
In the aftermath, he awarded them two strikes each which means Mercy needs only one more strike to be disqualified while Tacha already exceeded the maximum 3 strikes allowed hence the disqualification.
Shut up!! Biggie cancelled all strikes before now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Omega30(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:
This year's Biggie is a gentleman, to salvage this situation, Mercy is going too
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Blackdna: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by mkoabiola: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Even with d knocks and bashing..

She will still get endorsement
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Equation89(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:

She went physical.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by koboko69: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:

You are the biased one here. What happened is exactly what i predicted. Tacha has had too many fights to be issued just a strike again. She even had 2 strikes cancelled before now. Mercy flipping her hair to her face is not an excuse to pull her hair like that, either of then could have stepped away...going by Tacha's attitude so far with other housemates......there is no choice but to send her parking. I told someone mercy will be issued 2 strikes, one for flipping her hair to Tacha's face, 2 for picking up the iron....even though the strikes just said for her not stepping away from a volatile situation.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don’t think she deserves 2 strikes cos mercy was never violent through out until tacha stoped using her mouth and came for here. Tacha action was was created the a potential fight situation.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Tareq1105: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akposy:
Good for her! I wish she was evicted for provocation too!

Those girls need to learn the simple art of decency and modesty.

Sorry if I may ask, what about Cindy? Has she been evicted?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Damoche10: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha ought to have been thrown out like a month ago.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Jerkules: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha should come home abeg...I have that remedy for Body Odour grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
One olosho down, one to go. Does this mean Diane may be the last boobs standing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Akanapiaigwe1: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How? If you watched the video well, Tacha pulled mercy's hair, mercy didn't touch Tacha, the house rule is never to go physical when having a misunderstanding.
but mercy was the first to swipe her hair on her

no human being can take that provocation
i repeat nobody will contain it

it's obvious mercy knowing that Tacha has temper issue did that to get her disqualified and she had it

a dirty tactic

both should have been disqualified
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Jerkules: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Biggie na Bastard o,why release such a Serial Killer just like that without treating her first. We are still Recovering from the Hotel Serial Killer and you are bringing back BODY ODOUR Killer AYUMAD undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by SniperSmurf(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
I dont watch bbn but this Tacha is too unruly. Arrivederci!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by SaturnNick(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Zinny25:
please can someone explain what is meant by strikes I don't watch this, only see updates here on nairaland....
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by chiomzy86(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:
Why disqualify Tacha and give Mercy just strikes??
Both of them were clearly wrong!

Because tacha don overdo..and was long overdue for eviction

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.