Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha (52055 Views)

BBNaija: JMK, Pere, Maria Receive Strikes For Microphone Infringement / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by CaptainMitch: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
2 akpako on the head a 3rd one is redcard.
Zinny25:
please can someone explain what is meant by strikes I don't watch this, only see updates here on nairaland....
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by fish23(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Attitude is everything, her negative energy killed her. She is STUPID...

Hakeem12:
Fair enough. I'm surprised big brother tolerated tacha till this moment. Man, one would think It was something else over here in my street. People jubiliating, shouting "no leave, no transfer". She's like the worst human on Earth, proud, rude and stupid. Speak softly and carry a big stick they say, you will go far. She carried a big stick and it got to her head

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Akanapiaigwe1: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
koboko69:

You are the biased one here. What happened is exactly what i predicted. Tacha has had too many fights to be issued just a strike again. She even had 2 strikes cancelled before now. Mercy flipping her hair to her face is not an excuse to pull her hair like that, either of then could have stepped away...going by Tacha's attitude so far with other housemates......there is no choice but to send her parking. I told someone mercy will be issued 2 strikes, one for flipping her hair to Tacha's face, 2 for picking up the iron....even though the strikes just said for her not stepping away from a volatile situation.

I repeat Nobody can withstand that provocation from mercy
nobody
forget these hypocrites some will do worse
this is a deliberate provocation and knowing that Tacha will react violently
Tacha wouldn't have drag her hair if she didn't flip it on her
that was a trap and unfortunately Tacha fall for it

what big brother should have done is to disqualified both.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:

Tacha provoked mercy to pulling her hair...I watched the video. She kept flinging her hair at Tacha. Guess Biggie is just acting to satisfy the audience not the voters...
Good luck to the winner though

Mercy pulled a Procter on Tacha...if u know what I mean.....

that’s why it’s not good Be a volatile person. Mercy easily set her up by insulting her and flicking her hair at tacha’s face to bring the worse out......it was so glaring she did it to purposely to show she exploited Tasha’s short-fused nature cos she knew Tacha was gonna react like an Allen junction bitchh..
.she even looked at the camera to let biggie know her favorite girl has crossed the line...

.she could have remained if she kept throwing her tantrums like cream without getting physical l..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by goddy4(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Two of them suppose to leave the house, there conduct was a big shame
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by cyndylove64(f): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh please if omashola hasn't stepped in ,mercy would have gone physical. Didn't u see when she wanted to smash tasha with iron.tasha was the one who killed herself
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

nobody

It’s a game...I think it’s allowed to exploit someone’s weakness so far u ain’t physically abusing the person....Tacha played right into Mercy’s script.... it was like taking a candy from a baby......
How can someone be so predictable, they expected to behave like a street bitchh and that was exactly what she did....did u see where mercy was looking at the camera to let biggie know biggie ain’t wriggling Tacha out of this fvck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by mizz2posh: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Team Tacha I hope you are taking notes, judging by their attitude and counternance thus far, the only person who seems genuinely UNhappy about tacha leaving tonight is Mike.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by lomprico(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:
Biggie should have disqualified both of them. It’s not fair.
In Biggie’s word ‘Provocation is violence’. Violence means disqualification... so, why is Mercy still in the house ?? Biggie is biased!!

I agree, Tacha should have been disqualified when she slapped mike.
Diane should have been disqualified when she slapped Tacha.

Biggie is a clueless asshole.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Insectkiller: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Immediately I saw basketmouth in d house of BBNaija...then I know d Juju/Voodoo of d Body odour girl, Tacha, has spoilt..

Goodnight Tacha, may ur stubborn soul rest in peace...

shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
goddy4:
Two of them suppose to leave the house, there conduct was a big shame

lol, is it more shameful than Karfi and Gedoni Fuçking almost every night?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by koboko69: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

nobody

Nobody?
Does BB naija house look like the street to u?
With Tacha's fight with everyone dont u think she would have also landed in the hospital by now going by your logic. Is it not the same girl that runs men and her fellow women down with her smelling mouth? cheesy
This is a competition, everyone is there to win...
If u cant keep your temper....
U nor fit win.

If dem flip hair for ur face...waka comot, shout, flip your own back....not drag her hair. Na the dragging of hair land am for the one she dey so.....coupled with a her other senseless fights cheesy

If u cant withstand provocation, does not mean every other person can not.

Fear let am run her mouth like that if no be BB naija...
She for don collect tey tey na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Platony(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha BAD CHARACTER na "Follow Come" grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Akposy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

Sorry if I may ask, what about Cindy? Has she been evicted?
Yes
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Justpd: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:
In Biggie’s word ‘Provocation is violence’. Violence means disqualification... so, why is Mercy still in the house ?? Biggie is biased!!

Shut it please
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by lillan042(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by GreetMe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Mercy pulled a Procter on Tacha...if u know what I mean.....

that’s why it’s not good Be a volatile person. Mercy easily set her up by insulting her and flicking her hair at tacha’s face to bring the worse out......it was so glaring she did it to purposely to show she exploited Tasha’s short-fused nature cos she knew Tacha was gonna react like an Allen junction bitchh..
.she even looked at the camera to let biggie know her favorite girl has crossed the line...

.she could have remained if she kept throwing her tantrums like cream without getting physical l..
Well it's obvious it was a setup that Tacha didn't avoid

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by RexTramadol1: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Homguy:
is your brain functional or is it just for decor?
How can we move forward in this country when a grown ass woman types this online.
Prior to this incident, Tacha already had two strikes, Mercy had none.
In the aftermath, he awarded them two strikes each which means Mercy needs only one more strike to be disqualified while Tacha already exceeded the maximum 3 strikes allowed hence the disqualification.

Na you come make mistake Biko

Dem don cancel all strikes last week na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Laurene: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
chukwudiology:
Oh, super Tacha, attacking everybody. Little Mercy of Ike nock u out like Barca Messi did to Ronaldo with the Balon D'Or. Just go home and watch ur Stupidity.
fifa men's player not Ballon dor
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Lamanii22(f): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:

Right... Mercy should be disqualified as well...

Then mike can win properly...
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by uniquealdehyde(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How? If you watched the video well, Tacha pulled mercy's hair, mercy didn't touch Tacha, the house rule is never to go physical when having a misunderstanding.
But she picked up an electric iron...I guess she wanted to play ball with it
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by skukimania(f): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davash222:

Can't you enter your TV and drag Mercy out since biggie didn't disqualify her?
Do you want to compare that rude Tacha with Mercy? Tacha has fought everybody in that house as if she is above biggie and his rules.
Beautiful riddance to ugly nonsense! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by nextstep(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
mike272:
This soo unfair. Mercy played Tacha into gettting disqualified because she knew she already has 2 strike. What a cheat!!!

Tacha herself should have been aware and if she were smart, would avoid being provoked or causing fights. Mercy used her opponent's weakness against her... how is that cheating?

Akposy:
Good for her! I wish she was evicted for provocation too!
Davash222:

Even somebody raising their voice to start a fight is provocation, so I don't think we can use that as a basis. On the other hand it's what one does when provoked that matters... even with the hair swinging (which contributed to Mercy's strike), it was Tacha who physically escalated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by nextstep(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

If I had a chance to win at a show... you can provoke me all you want...
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Brunicekid(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
GreetMe:
Why disqualify Tacha and give Mercy just strikes??
Both of them were clearly wrong!
Because Tacha has piles and backlogs of unruly behaviours in the house. Biigie don dey watch am since. Her food don today nii jare.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by quickly: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
What does no leave no transfer mean
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by RealEzee(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2019
GreetMe:
one was wronger ��
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by skukimania(f): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Tacha left the house before Diane and elo. Lol I am sure she never expected it(someone bragging that she will be in the house till the last day) . She thought she was giving the house pepper like tboss and ceecee but she didn't do it with brain.

Now she will go home and be watching Diane and co fight for the top, is there eviction this week?

Tacha really bleeped up because 80% of celebrities voted her. She was already on her way to being the winner before her village people interfered.

WELL, THE ONLY ORIGINAL TACHA I KNOW IS IN POWER.

She wasn't on her way winning anything! Her village people even saved her from the humiliation of escourting Mercy to the stage to win her price.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2019
GreetMe:
tacha has had 2 strikes before while mercy has had no history of violence.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Nope Tacha had two strikes before Mercy had one.
But two weeks ago biggie cancelled all strikes.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nope Tacha had two strikes before Mercy had one.
But two weeks ago biggie cancelled all strikes.
Oh!

Never knew that, mercy should also have been disqualified then. it's probably because she is a fine girl. pretty privilege is real. what do I know sef? i hardly wa tech big brother till today
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Issued Two Strikes For Fighting Tacha by GreetMe(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Ok..now I get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.