Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (47736 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by slawomir: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by misterjosh(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
What exactly is Tacha management
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by eikechukwu8(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2019
he will surely learn her lesson

Anyway, check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Lol na competition ooo

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Correcto: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
The last laugh will be in your space truly
Jerkules:
Tacha will have the last laff watch this space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by friendlyadvice: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
undecided person that they will still call back, u think say mnet no get sense?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Harrison4adam(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
After Tacha used Jaruma hand chains which Jackye claim is fetish...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Aiyk2333: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being. Same mercy that picked an iron to strike Tacha is being seen as a queen now? Because she eliminated someone she feels is getting more attention than her?

Whats even the difference between The white witch called Mercy and this Tacha self? Coz as far as am corcerned Mercy is a worse Hoe too. No check it out na. At least, even Tacha is selling herbs and has a lot of followers on instagram to make raba. What does Mercy do to afford her expensive lifestyles? Gerrarahia mehn....

Honestly I feel for this Tacha girl. So many nasty things being said about one person. Which I know that 80% will be lies.

This Tacha girl may not be as bad as people try to demonize her. Her only crime was trying to be successful in a hopeless country like Nigeria filled with very toxic and heartless human beings who would never like to see you progress.

One funny thing I find out in Nigeria is that they attack you and expect you not to retaliate. I mean, how do you attack a human being you perceive as a threath and expect not to be attacked back?

Let me add that same Seyi and Mike some ding bats perceive as Nice may actually be murderers. This is just an assumption. Because indomie heads like Funke Akindele are already seeing him as role models. Mike you think is a gentle man for not attacking anybody on National TV may actually pour someone acid or shoot you like a lizard behind closed doors.

Tacha is very much like me. Attack me and get attacked back a 100 times. I say it again. God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being.

Funny enough, all these people especially ladies that attack Tacha have no other reason aside the fact that Tacha is more beautiful, has more men on her ass and is more Richer than them.

Tacha is just like a rejected stone in a society that fought there way to the top of the food chain in the society. At least in her line of proffession. Once you become successful, everybody wants to attach and associate with you! I will do exactly what Tacha is doing to them. Spit on them! Thats reality. Coz they will do same to you.

N.B
I careless about the very stuppid show. I swear that I have never watched it. I am only analyzing based on threads Seun or whoever sends to front page always. Most of them are always anti Tacha.
Tasha had in the past said terrible and poisonous things to housemates, right in their faces, she outrightly hit Joe all in the name of yelling, guess what, none of those housemates ever faced her back. now for the first time someone flip hair in ur face (not her eye cuz she was wearing glasses) she drew her hair forcefully, twice.. that's physical violence!!!
but trust alot of people to start throwing blames at biggie....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Proffdada: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being. Same mercy that picked an iron to strike Tacha is being seen as a queen now? Because she eliminated someone she feels is getting more attention than her?

Whats even the difference between The white witch called Mercy and this Tacha self? Coz as far as am corcerned Mercy is a worse Hoe too. No check it out na. At least, even Tacha is selling herbs and has a lot of followers on instagram to make raba. What does Mercy do to afford her expensive lifestyles? Gerrarahia mehn....

Honestly I feel for this Tacha girl. So many nasty things being said about one person. Which I know that 80% will be lies.

This Tacha girl may not be as bad as people try to demonize her. Her only crime was trying to be successful in a hopeless country like Nigeria filled with very toxic and heartless human beings who would never like to see you progress.

One funny thing I find out in Nigeria is that they attack you and expect you not to retaliate. I mean, how do you attack a human being you perceive as a threath and expect not to be attacked back?

Let me add that same Seyi and Mike some ding bats perceive as Nice may actually be murderers. This is just an assumption. Because indomie heads like Funke Akindele are already seeing him as role models. Mike you think is a gentle man for not attacking anybody on National TV may actually pour someone acid or shoot you like a lizard behind closed doors.

Tacha is very much like me. Attack me and get attacked back a 100 times. I say it again. God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being.

Funny enough, all these people especially ladies that attack Tacha have no other reason aside the fact that Tacha is more beautiful, has more men on her ass and is more Richer than them.

Tacha is just like a rejected stone in a society that fought there way to the top of the food chain in the society. At least in her line of proffession. Once you become successful, everybody wants to attach and associate with you! I will do exactly what Tacha is doing to them. Spit on them! Thats reality. Coz they will do same to you.

N.B
I careless about the very stuppid show. I swear that I have never watched it. I am only analyzing based on threads Seun or whoever sends to front page always. Most of them are always anti Tacha.
just get Your Own and stfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by joytothewise(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha got the chance to be on top of this game but over confidence, pride, arrogance couldn't let her. Beauty without brain is rubbish my dear Tacha. No leave no transfer, how far now cos u are on ur terminal leave. Oyo

Tacha disqualification reminds me of when abacha died everybody was happy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by adecz: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

They say that,

"bad character is
like pregnancy;

No matter how hard you try,
you can't hide it forever".

cool

A woman with body odor,
coming to be fighting on a reality
cable show, like an agbero that
she is.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by robinicule(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B
while reading the statement. I figured you dont watch it. And here you go in your N.B

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by profbeejay(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Visit www.bitfornaira.com today for safe trading and sweet user experience.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by semyman: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Managing fake ass nigur?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by chinchonglee(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B
Richer dan who?? Tasha may be beautiful as I admire her beauty(boobs na die) but u say pls dnt say richer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
OKorowanta:
Mercy dey fvck big brother that's y she was spared.
Both of them were pure nuisance this morning..

Nigerians...lok
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B
tacha fan, u never watched it but analyzed how it happened...

pls take water, sleep and have sex ... u go dey alright...

cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Sheriman(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Haaaa!!!!!
Ki loun ru wink wink
Se Tacha ti wole nii shocked shocked shocked
OMO with this your body odour
Tacha you no go kill person
You no go kill person
You no go kill person
You no go kill person

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by ravensckar(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
SO SOMEONE'S FATHER/MOTHER WOULD WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDE TO WANT TO MANAGE THIS RUDE NONENTITY....

INTERESTING!.....

That's when you'll realize that some people have the worst set of Job in Nigeria.

Besides, what will you say about those defending Buhari for just 30K monthly stipend? wink wink

I hope you guys now realize how hard that rotten suya seller's job is. He needs our prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by greglee(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Jerkules:
No be only

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by wisdom042(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
And you started your day with Tacha n Big Brother.

Make this program end o make person hear word.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by technuel: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2019
What if she comes up tommorow and sign 100 million deal with a world known body spray company.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

But of course, anyone who likes Tacha gotta be a cantankerous person! Vile human beings! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Dgreatway001(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Jerkules:
Nobody hate tacha bt her character pull her down

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Komu1048(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Don't know what this means to her but we her village people r extremely happy. We have sent her a truck of cucumber n an artist, she can resume her duty on insta
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Originality007: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

Pele oo, Aburo Tacha,
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by vexman1000(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

I feel your person grin
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

I feel your person
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Saltandwater: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2019
freeman81:
The girl Tacha.
Pride, impatience, boastful, lack of wisdom,
not hateful, quick to forgive, doesn't gossip,
contented.

smoker, gossip, manipulator, quick to anger, and violence, drunk
forgives not forgotten, loves for cliques, always happy.

We have many faces with different characters and our ability to change is when working with a team. The latter is a team person but the former is not.

Tacha needs to grow up. Mercy came with a game to change her life through BBNAIJA but Tacha came to prove a point ,maybe to her followers or PH peeps.

Mercy is a retired O, who is tired of her past and wants a change with a bigger level but T, was still playing childish games, and didn't realise that pride is different from confidence.

She is really a sweet kid and needs a lot of growing up.

This incident is the beginning of a Big Rival that will endure for long in Nigeria.

The girl Mercy,

I hope someone fills in that position of a mum to help her grow. Her sweetness is raw and loyalty is unrefined but emotional intelligence has become a life skill, a perfect IQ is still trash with EI and she doesn't have it even in bit.

I am rooting for her survival and greatness, people won't see it coming. This is a huge lesson and I hope it serves her as should.

She was my reason for the season, I have never been this concerned about BBN issue... She pulled what I would have uprooted in her shoe, I would have balded that head, what insolence! But her previous bad records made her DQ seem fair. Oh well, all is said to be fair in war.

I wish her all the best, my Tacha cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Her management hasn't said anything. Duh.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by blackboy2star(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2019
With this your long epistle, no wonder Buhari is the President of zoogeria. Oga, channel your energy to something else, am damn sure something is wrong in your community that you can use this type of epistle to get government attention to it.... shame

ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Oyibo Encounters Agberos While Filming Content In Lagos Island / Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: 30 Entertainers Supporting Laycon (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.