Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (47742 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by PapaAdanna: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2019
This non entity is the worst to have happened to BBN
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by karpentar: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Jerkules:
Tacha will have the last laff watch this space

Yes. She will go to court and challenge the disqualification and be awarded #60m x 2.
Are you happy now? Mumu!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by MrHeff(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being. Same mercy that picked an iron to strike Tacha is being seen as a queen now? Because she eliminated someone she feels is getting more attention than her?

Whats even the difference between The white witch called Mercy and this Tacha self? Coz as far as am corcerned Mercy is a worse Hoe too. No check it out na. At least, even Tacha is selling herbs and has a lot of followers on instagram to make raba. What does Mercy do to afford her expensive lifestyles? Gerrarahia mehn....

Honestly I feel for this Tacha girl. So many nasty things being said about one person. Which I know that 80% will be lies.

This Tacha girl may not be as bad as people try to demonize her. Her only crime was trying to be successful in a hopeless country like Nigeria filled with very toxic and heartless human beings who would never like to see you progress.

One funny thing I find out in Nigeria is that they attack you and expect you not to retaliate. I mean, how do you attack a human being you perceive as a threath and expect not to be attacked back?

Let me add that same Seyi and Mike some ding bats perceive as Nice may actually be murderers. This is just an assumption. Because indomie heads like Funke Akindele are already seeing him as role models. Mike you think is a gentle man for not attacking anybody on National TV may actually pour someone acid or shoot you like a lizard behind closed doors.

Tacha is very much like me. Attack me and get attacked back a 100 times. I say it again. God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being.

Funny enough, all these people especially ladies that attack Tacha have no other reason aside the fact that Tacha is more beautiful, has more men on her ass and is more Richer than them.

Tacha is just like a rejected stone in a society that fought there way to the top of the food chain in the society. At least in her line of proffession. Once you become successful, everybody wants to attach and associate with you! I will do exactly what Tacha is doing to them. Spit on them! Thats reality. Coz they will do same to you.

N.B
I careless about the very stuppid show. I swear that I have never watched it. I am only analyzing based on threads Seun or whoever sends to front page always. Most of them are always anti Tacha.
all this long epistle, only to write at the end that you never watched the show.

I honestly thought Tacha was the dumbest person I've ever seen. It appears that you are even more dumb than she could ever be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Well' All i see is grace working for Mercy.

Mercy came into the big brother's house with GOD as her source of winning .

Tacha came into the house with jaruma empire and her Instagram followers as her sources of winning.

You can't outplay God.

In whatsoever you do, put God first.
God said in his book' "These I like and These I hate'.
He's a very partial God.

Because say Cee c do gra gra win no mean say e go work for Tacha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by rampantlover: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
What a docile nation Nigeria is, so this what is trending at the moment in the zoo? BBNAIJA ���� and even miscreants like Zlatan is planning to release a song. We dont watch this unproductive nonsense in my civilized country but anyway the character and uncivilized attitude of that cocoon was disqualified is how most Nigerian women behaves. Most of them are UNCOUTH.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by DameB(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Skinnienigga:

Calm down. Tacha had it coming. She knew how to provoke others and still sharp mouth on top.

The first time someone else actually provoked her, she started pulling hair. She was dishing what she couldn't eat. Small hair flick n she started pulling hair. This is the same 23 year old that was calling a 38 year old man a "she-goat" just last week oh.

Make she go house go work on her anger management small.

I've got nothing against the chic but she made me cringe at her poor attitude one too many times in the house. Too much bad energy in one person.

Hers was just too much...
It's not cool to be rude and condescending no matter how much you've achieved and how far you've come, character is what is left after all else fades
When I complained about Tacha's attitude 2 months ago her fans wanted to finish me here on NL
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Micology19(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2019
New English words

Tacha. /Tœ:tcha(r)/
(Verb, nown)
1. Having a strong unpleasant smell.
2. (Informal) be very unpleasant, contempt or scandalous.
3. Stinking.
Example, you are tacharing(you are stinking)
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by johnad3(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2019
I'm not even interested anymore in bbn again since the queen of my heart has been evicted, KHAFI.
Who deh bear Tacha and Mercy sef? Tacha fans will not have anyone to blame now but their product for the bad act.
See my signature for my service
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
freeman81:
The girl Tacha.
Pride, impatience, boastful, lack of wisdom,
not hateful, quick to forgive, doesn't gossip,
contented.

smoker, gossip, manipulator, quick to anger, and violence, drunk
forgives not forgotten, loves for cliques, always happy.

We have many faces with different characters and our ability to change is when working with a team. The latter is a team person but the former is not.

Tacha needs to grow up. Mercy came with a game to change her life through BBNAIJA but Tacha came to prove a point ,maybe to her followers or PH peeps.

Mercy is a retired O, who is tired of her past and wants a change with a bigger level but T, was still playing childish games, and didn't realise that pride is different from confidence.

She is really a sweet kid and needs a lot of growing up.

This incident is the beginning of a Big Rival that will endure for long in Nigeria.

The girl Mercy,
Rival between who and who will endure for long??
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Jloveme(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2019
Jerkules:

Lol..ofcourse this is Nigeria! But stop celebrating efforts more than result. That was the also her undoing in the house! Let's see the result first you hear
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by spinna: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Sometimes you need to have a great fuckup in your life to change your ways. If Tacha should have a visible change of heart and apoligize to viewers/housemates she can still succeed greatly
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Keep us updated?wetin una wan come back come tell us?Ok that Tacha don begin dey bath and her body odour don dey go abi? Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Charleys: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Skinnienigga:

Calm down. Tacha had it coming. She knew how to provoke others and still sharp mouth on top.

The first time someone else actually provoked her, she started pulling hair. She was dishing what she couldn't eat. Small hair flick n she started pulling hair. This is the same 23 year old that was calling a 38 year old man a "she-goat" just last week oh.

Make she go house go work on her anger management small.

I've got nothing against the chic but she made me cringe at her poor attitude one too many times in the house. Too much bad energy in one person.

So if the hair enter your eye na. Which kind charcoal be that?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Enemyofpeace: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Jerkules:
What last laugh? E be like sey your brain get odour?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Charleys: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2019
spinna:
Sometimes you need to have a great fuckup in your life to change your ways. If Tacha should have a visible change of heart and apoligize to viewers/housemates she can still succeed greatly
apologize to viewers for wetin?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Jloveme(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being. Same mercy that picked an iron to strike Tacha is being seen as a queen now? Because she eliminated someone she feels is getting more attention than her?

Whats even the difference between The white witch called Mercy and this Tacha self? Coz as far as am corcerned Mercy is a worse Hoe too. No check it out na. At least, even Tacha is selling herbs and has a lot of followers on instagram to make raba. What does Mercy do to afford her expensive lifestyles? Gerrarahia mehn....

Honestly I feel for this Tacha girl. So many nasty things being said about one person. Which I know that 80% will be lies.

This Tacha girl may not be as bad as people try to demonize her. Her only crime was trying to be successful in a hopeless country like Nigeria filled with very toxic and heartless human beings who would never like to see you progress.

One funny thing I find out in Nigeria is that they attack you and expect you not to retaliate. I mean, how do you attack a human being you perceive as a threath and expect not to be attacked back?

Let me add that same Seyi and Mike some ding bats perceive as Nice may actually be murderers. This is just an assumption. Because indomie heads like Funke Akindele are already seeing him as role models. Mike you think is a gentle man for not attacking anybody on National TV may actually pour someone acid or shoot you like a lizard behind closed doors.

Tacha is very much like me. Attack me and get attacked back a 100 times. I say it again. God forgive me but if I was the one Mercy flinged her smelly hair on my face twice, I swear to God that I will continue hitting her head on a wall till she passes out. I mean this. This is the reason I have zero friends, don't like crowd associations or even married at over 30! I don't want to be put in trouble by any terrible human being.

Funny enough, all these people especially ladies that attack Tacha have no other reason aside the fact that Tacha is more beautiful, has more men on her ass and is more Richer than them.

Tacha is just like a rejected stone in a society that fought there way to the top of the food chain in the society. At least in her line of proffession. Once you become successful, everybody wants to attach and associate with you! I will do exactly what Tacha is doing to them. Spit on them! Thats reality. Coz they will do same to you.

N.B
I careless about the very stuppid show. I swear that I have never watched it. I am only analyzing based on threads Seun or whoever sends to front page always. Most of them are always anti Tacha.

Weldone o mr writer..I was waiting for 'i don't watch the rubbish show's and you didn't disappoint me but you took your time to write this epistle....my brother you get time to write even if you no get time to watch! Mercy was never a saint..she never hid that from the viewers..upbringing wise and how she hustled her way to make a living for herself and her family which she regretted some anyways..But my brother, life they say atimes it's not fair...But this advice goes to personally sir...Anywhere you go or find yourself, make sure you be of your best behaviour & try as much as possible to comport yourself because you never know who is watching you..Well said, even the seemingly looking calm ones cool be the most dangerous but atleast they've been able to convince us they are not! My brother, that's how to get something meaningful out of this unpredictable life.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by buzorcharles(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2019
It was a good running and we thank you all for your support. I know some of us are outraged but we have to stay calm and accept this decision. . We will keep you updated.

Update On what please. � Going to appeal
court? Smh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

This one sef pass budget wey them pad. See as e wrote story like Soyinka.

My friend, forget the nonsense you typed up there. Tacha is out and you all can go to Hell.

Maybe WHO can sign her as an example of skin deterioration or UNICEF can sign her as an example of an ill-bred and uncultured human.
Forgive me lawd but I wanted Bobrisky to sign her
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by AjayOfficial(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Hey...so ashawo sef dey get management? wetin local man no go see
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Jerkules: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Jloveme:

Lol..ofcourse this is Nigeria! But stop celebrating efforts more than result. That was the also her undoing in the house! Let's see the result first you hear
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Tywo2018: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2019
This BBN na scam joor so this Tacha of a thing get management so if she had won everyone has is own share ok no problem. #IHateNonsense
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
She na smelly babe what did you expect undecided
How you take know?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B
Then you need serious prayer,I will advise you go to mountain of fire, if you are worst than her, my God! What an attitude.....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by jhubril(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2019
ezeonline2:
Na pride they lead to destruction. Na me fine pass, na me get brain pass, na me get class pass.... Na total destruction e dey lead person.

Oloribuku , this is the true face of envy .
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Easy2K: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Hahahaha. Even Omoshola says e nor go dey shout the Warri street tin again grin
Teewhy2:
It is grace that Diana stays longer than Tacha, with all the No leave No Transfer she didn't stay till the end.
Lesson learnt
Over confidence and bad attitude destroys things
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by idonhammer: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B
guy na condemned oil full ur head. In fact na diesel dey am. Thunder scatter you there!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by meobizy(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2019

If you would recall that fitness expert, Kemen was also disqualified from the 2017 edition of the show.
Kemen beat someone up too?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by meobizy(f): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Teewhy2:
It is grace that Diana stays longer than Tacha, with all the No leave No Transfer she didn't stay till the end.
Lesson learnt
Over confidence and bad attitude destroys things
Lol. Diane who will smell the bottom 7 or bottom 5 position? At a time it’s better to leave early than not win on the 99th day. If Tacha behaved she would have won the cash prize without a doubt.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by shaqur4(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

N.B

Birds of a feather flock together.
Instead of you to learn from your sister lesson. I pity you, you kill and rot in jail 4ever
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by meobizy(f): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Charleys:
boycott BBNAIJA
Show wey don end? Lol.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification by Mogajunior(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
cool

The management promised to keep us updated. on what exactly? Rubbish management! rubbish show!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: 30 Entertainers Supporting Laycon (List) / Nollywood Movies That Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.