Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) (41330 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Bbnaija: Dino Melaye Denies Promising To Give Tacha N30m [Photo] / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by SlyPe(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Kalixx:

Lol thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Zuriela: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2019
So you think his wife will allow him dish out such money? Even me, as a wife won't allow such nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by sylve11: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Zuriela:
So you think his wife will allow him dish out such money? Even me, as a wife won't allow such nonsense.

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Thunderblasts(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2019
gaetano:
Na because of am him brother sing audio money grin
You wicked ehh!!!
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by mercyviv(f): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2019
We know he'll definitely deny. Where will the money come from? Forget the glitz and the paparazzi, those are just for publicities! We are talking a giveaway of not 1, or 2 or 10million, but 60!!! When Peter isn't mad! If that has been the way he's been making rash and reckless decisions, he won't definitely be where he is today grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by chronique(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Realtord43:
This guy ego and pride is way too much, guess that why paul left. say things anyhow but cant live upto it. Paul is still doing well with Reason Me and Audio Money! but Peter is still doing One Night Stand at his age. 60M no be bean!

You talk about things you don't know. Just incase you care to know, Peter is the down to earth person amongst the two of them.
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by mimilogs: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerians you can do this.....persuade Peter Okoye to redeem his 60million Naira pledge to Tacha by going on Twitter now to tweet with the hashtag: #PeterDeniesTacha and make this hashtag trend cheesy cheesy So that next time, they will be careful of making empty promises shocked

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by semyman: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2019
How can such a fake ass nigur be deserving of such a princely sum
Smenose for life

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Oniro ni eleyi jare
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Spain007(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2019
nairafame2:
Music has changed Peter Psquare denies promising Tacha 60M on live video with Tunde Ednut, but says his management will “let her make 60M” .

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/i-said-i-will-make-earn-more-than-n60m.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEzq-ry15c

Na Tacha get this weekend for nairaland. Tacha or not, we must discuss Buhari matter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by chronique(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2019
I don't think he can't afford it. I just think he has realized that there would be no way of justifying giving such an amount of money to someone with that kind of character considering how badly she has behaved. Besides, his wife won't allow such useless spending and as such, the best thing is to withdraw his promise. If he goes ahead to redeem it, he's likely to lose a lot of fans in the process and that won't do his career any good. At the end, you'd ask yourself what exactly tacha brings to his life that would make him risk it all just to defend her. I'm proud of his ability to deny that promise cos truly, tacha isn't a good market.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Realtord43: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2019
chronique:

You talk about things you don't know. Just incase you care to know, Peter is the down to earth person amongst the two of them.
You said he is down to earth but he cant stay with his brother?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2019
zurielsam:
If Peter can deny Jesus who is Tacha undecided undecided

Savage...lol
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by chronique(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Realtord43:
You said he is down to earth but he cant stay with his brother?

At the expense of his family? Or you are not aware of what has been causing issues for them?
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by toprealman: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Honestly God is gracious. These guys always struggle to express themselves yet they drop hits back to back.....#Inside life

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Realtord43: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2019
chronique:

At the expense of his family? Or you are not aware of what has been causing issues for them?
Can you exactly tell who cause the seperation between them?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2019
zurielsam:

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2019
gaetano:
Na because of am him brother sing audio money grin
Audio money

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by chronique(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Realtord43:
Can you exactly tell who cause the seperation between them?

The brothers never supported his marriage to Lola and according to him, they kept disrespecting his wife. He decided if the group must continue, the disrespect to his wife must stop or else, they should forget about a psquare. Moreover, he wanted the elder brother to hands off the management of the group considering the issues they were always having. His fight wasn't with his twin brother but the elder brother but the twin decided to pitch tent with the elder brother and he decided if that was the case, they should go their separate ways. Take note that most of the endorsement they were having and most of the gigs they were playing when they came to Lagos, was made possible by the wife. According to him, the first AC car he ever drove was the wife's own. She gave them her car to be using when they were still struggling to get their feet back in the days. All I see in him is a loyal dude who remembers how much contribution the lady made in his life when things were not yet working, and has decided to repay the loyalty by sticking with her.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Austineva(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin
zurielsam:
grin grin. Walahi u sabi Bible o

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Blackblunt: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2019
My worry is how Nigerians believed that Peter has 60 million somewhere not to talk of giving to someone!! NIGERIANS WAKE UP, IF PMB call una lazy youth, you will be angry!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by royal231(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2019
When Paul sing audio money.... I know say na you Peter he dey refer to

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by papyskinsy: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
I think tacha should be an ambassador for a strong perfume brand... if dat perfume can work for her.. de company don blow be that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Lordjb: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Na so e suppose be grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by firstone(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Neddstark: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2019
chronique:

The brothers never supported his marriage to Lola and according to him, they kept disrespecting his wife. He decided if the group must continue, the disrespect to his wife must stop or else, they should forget about a psquare. Moreover, he wanted the elder brother to hands off the management of the group considering the issues they were always having. His fight wasn't with his twin brother but the elder brother but the twin decided to pitch tent with the elder brother and he decided if that was the case, they should go their separate ways. Take note that most of the endorsement they were having and most of the gigs they were playing when they came to Lagos, was made possible by the wife. According to him, the first AC car he ever drove was the wife's own. She gave them her car to be using when they were still struggling to get their feet back in the days. All I see in him is a loyal dude who remembers how much contribution the lady made in his life when things were not yet working, and has decided to repay the loyalty by sticking with her.

Your opinion on the story

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by chronique(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Neddstark:

Your opinion on the story

I'm talking based on the things he said during the interviews he granted back then.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by ClitRaider: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Nevergree:
As in, everybody must deny her o including governor Wike.

Even the way the situation is going now is going to deny that he/she never supported her.

In fact, the girl need attitudinal change.

Even all her fans across the world also denies her by covering their nose.

No mind that suyaseller abeg, he is a stuuupid idiot.
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by rockafela(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
nairafame2:
Music has changed Peter Psquare denies promising Tacha 60M on live video with Tunde Ednut, but says his management will “let her make 60M” .

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/i-said-i-will-make-earn-more-than-n60m.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEzq-ry15c

Bros p you are now owing people 70million u promised another 10m if anybody can find your tweets where you promised to give Tacha 60m
See below and pay up your debts biko.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Jakasibo:
Hmm..
So what's this
Even Devil no sabi lie pass this Peter Okoye oh cheesy grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by berryace007: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Oya give her now AFUNIMAWOBE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.