Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) (41332 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Bbnaija: Dino Melaye Denies Promising To Give Tacha N30m [Photo] / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Bantino:
60m no be beans. Do you guys honestly expect him to dash out such an amount?

Last last Peter denied Jesus, then who come be Tacha?

grin
Bantino my man, I know say now this kain place you Dey like
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by mamajaz(f): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Gbese de, that one aside.

Do u guys think his wife will let him cough out 60million just like that.

I don think this since yesterday too oh. When no be say na 60 cubes of sugar.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by mamajaz(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019
condemn:
You all thought Peter has 60m kept somewhere that he is not using? Even if he does, he won't give it to Tacha. Deep in his heart, he is not fully in support of Tacha. He only supported her due to tribalism and attention.

You're right. Lemmy nominate you now as Justice of the Peace on Peter-Tacha matter.
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Starz825(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2019
gaetano:
Na because of am him brother sing audio money grin
I thought as much.....
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by johnad3(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Hope you don't withdraw your management completely?
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by henrypsexy(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2019

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Lekan1o1: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2019
chronique:

At the expense of his family? Or you are not aware of what has been causing issues for them?

What issues nobody asks him to deny his wife, is Paul not also married?
Peter doesn't know how to handle family simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Lekan1o1: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Neddstark:

Your opinion on the story

don't mind him Paul that went to his wedding and even sang for them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Lekan1o1: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2019
chronique:

The brothers never supported his marriage to Lola and according to him, they kept disrespecting his wife. He decided if the group must continue, the disrespect to his wife must stop or else, they should forget about a psquare. Moreover, he wanted the elder brother to hands off the management of the group considering the issues they were always having. His fight wasn't with his twin brother but the elder brother but the twin decided to pitch tent with the elder brother and he decided if that was the case, they should go their separate ways. Take note that most of the endorsement they were having and most of the gigs they were playing when they came to Lagos, was made possible by the wife. According to him, the first AC car he ever drove was the wife's own. She gave them her car to be using when they were still struggling to get their feet back in the days. All I see in him is a loyal dude who remembers how much contribution the lady made in his life when things were not yet working, and has decided to repay the loyalty by sticking with her.

Oga pls stop lying.
Their elder brother was key to their success. And his twin brother supported the marriage and sang for them on wedding day don't lie ontop the innocent boy head.
Peter should have kept his family out their business and affairs just like Paul his brother did.
To me he is not man enough.
U don't listen to one side of the story to conclude ur judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Original igbo man grin grin grin

To give 60 million just like that to a girl wey no get manner, wey no dey bath, wey be queen of body odour, sey wetin happen now?
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Hapinex01: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Aaachalugo!! Jesus is lordshockedshockedshocked Mr P dis ur lie go enter quiness record oh.
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by chronique(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Oga pls stop lying.
Their elder brother was key to their success. And his twin brother supported the marriage and sang for them on wedding day don't lie ontop the innocent boy head.
Peter should have kept his family out their business and affairs just like Paul his brother did.
To me he is not man enough.
U don't listen to one side of the story to conclude ur judgement

The way some of you talk at times leaves one wondering how you think. I should stop lying? Lying that what? Am I the one that granted the interview? Am I Peter? And yes, I know their elder brother was part of their success story from the beginning. If you want to call anybody a liar, it shouldn't be me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Nowenuse: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
condemn:
You all thought Peter has 60m kept somewhere that he is not using? Even if he does, he won't give it to Tacha. Deep in his heart, he is not fully in support of Tacha. He only supported her due to tribalism and attention.

Tribalism? Are Peter and Tacha from the same tribe? Tacha is a Kalabari (Ijaw) lady while Peter is Igbo. Peter is the same tribe with Mercy and not Tacha.

I'm sure you must be a Yoruba man who thinks that anyone from Edo and and beyond is an Igbo. Ignorant people.
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Insectkiller: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Music must change nah..

Peter okoye wey never chop..
Nah where him wan get #6000 to give Tacha..

P-square u fit come borrow from my bank, if u wan die paying debt..

Yeye boi

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by deebrain(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
zurielsam:
If Peter can deny Jesus who is Tacha undecided undecided

Sense kee you there...

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by jayboy007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Gbese de, that one aside.

Do u guys think his wife will let him cough out 60million just like that.
he cannot even afford to give his own blood talk less of Tasha. All na publicity stunt for d gram grin
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Bantino(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
Bantino my man, I know say now this kain place you Dey like

Who tell you? Am just having fun bro

Meanwhile that tacha girl is an arrogant braggart cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" / Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.