Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) (41331 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Bbnaija: Dino Melaye Denies Promising To Give Tacha N30m [Photo] / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by odogwu190(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Over confident wey make February no complete, na the same over confident disqualify tacha from big brother! So arrogant...No be only give her 60m Na 60b

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Chukapage(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2019
LMAO I talk am set Lola no go agree for that kind bullshit . grin Allowing your husband who is a break dancer to give a lady who loves to Bleep married men a whopping 60million naira and manage her on top is dangerous. Las Las this Peter Okoye no get sense ooo.Money wey you go invest for your family make more incomes or use it to fund 30 entrepreneur s you want give am TACHA why?? undecided Nigeria's problem ain't the government Las Las it's NIGERIANS we celebrate mediocrity to the core. Look at a father and role model like Peter Okoye see as him mumu on top nothing! AUDIO MONEY PAUL WAS CORRECT OO cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Abuja91(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2019
All my cocks are still snoring and Peter have done it again. Jesus can not surfer it alone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by danot1030: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Peter just disappointed me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2019
gaetano:
Na because of am him brother sing audio money grin

Is it not Peter that sang d song ? Doz boys are confusing me by their names sef. N.a. psquare me know �

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Chukapage(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2019
condemn:
You all thought Peter has 60m kept somewhere that he is not using? Even if he does, he won't give it to Tacha. Deep in his heart, he is not fully in support of Tacha. He only supported her due to tribalism and attention.
Tribalism ke? Why you dey like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Tywo2018: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2019
How much does he have in his own account sef? Na so Naira don fall reach. Kai

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by SlyPe(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2019
I said it before, Peter won't give tacha a penny. He only said it for the gram and hype. I don't feel sorry for tacha, I only feel sorry for those who kept voting and supporting her. I heard a mast was erected for her�like really Have we really lost our value in Nigeria?? The funny thing is if you ask many tacha fans if they would like their daughters to be like her na beating u go chop. Abeg who get that meme of I'm just sipping my tea lol.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by gaetano: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Mutemenot:

Is it not Peter that sang d song ? Doz boys are confusing me by their names sef. N.a. psquare me know �

Na only Paul be psquare. Peter na just choreographer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by romenna: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2019
The money wey we no see na audio.
Calm down, calm down

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by holuphisayor(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2019
60million ? Is he the new world bank?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2019
gaetano:

Na only Paul be psquare. Peter na just choreographer

Working as a team gave them the name and beauty. Dis their individual stuff is fvcking boring .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by gaetano: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Mutemenot:

Working as a team gave them the name and beauty. Dis their individual stuff is fvcking boring .
I agree. I like them as a team. But it seems Peter comes with an ego problem. I don't see how one will be having issues with his twin and your big bro and dismantle a music group at the process.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Afamed: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2019
I never believe the N60m story right from day 1.
Even Davido could not have given out N20m out just like that to anyone for doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by richbox(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2019
I'm still looking for where I saved that video.... I can't let go if this case. � � � � �
Peter must pay 10m or 60m
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Absquare20(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2019
you all should stop saying all sort of nonsense to Peter... he only says his Management await Tacha once she is out.... meaning they can help her stand her fit and make the 60m not like him dashing as everyone is saying.........60m no be beans fa
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by carlos1(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Peter is going too Lousy, just look at Paul n u ll c he z calm n focused on producing good music. And good music he produces

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Gbese de, that one aside.

Do u guys think his wife will let him cough out 60million just like that.
Na him wife (audio) money? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by KlasysTech(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2019
This is very simple, he said anybody with the evidence of him promised to give her 50M should come forward, he will reward the person.

But no, people always take rumour for truth, see as they claimed he denied, he change mouth as if they were there when he made the promised.

I fear delusion of Nigerian youths
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Nothing bad in helping others abeg

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by naijadrivablog: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2019
People wey dem de call Peter sef, dem sabi deny.

Seriously, he said he will help her make 60m Naira not give her.
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by rockafela(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Chai so no one has a screenshot of that tweet where he said he will give her 60m?
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by VAQAXY: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Peter why?

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2019
SlyPe:
I said it before, Peter won't give tacha a penny. He only said it for the gram and hype. I don't feel sorry for tacha, I only feel sorry for those who kept voting and supporting her. I heard a mast was erected for her�like really Have we really lost our value in Nigeria?? The funny thing is if you ask many tacha fans if they would like their daughters to be like her na beating u go chop. Abeg who get that meme of I'm just sipping my tea lol.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2019
israelmao:
Even awarding such for Sex Show will further make younger generation more corrupt than the older generation.
u have said it all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Jakasibo(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmm..
So what's this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by anddddddy: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2019
audio money o to tacha ��.,......chai

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by DeHumbleTboy: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Kraspo:
This Peter didn't even allow the cock to crow three times before denying Tasha
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Kekekenny(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Please I have the video here where he said so, Please where should I post it?
Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Jakasibo(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Absquare20:
you all should stop saying all sort of nonsense to Peter... he only says his Management await Tacha once she is out.... meaning they can help her stand her fit and make the 60m not like him dashing as everyone is saying.........60m no be beans fa
Really?
So what's he saying here?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2019
wink

Unku Peter lying through his teeth

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) by Kekekenny(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Please I have the audio here where he said so, Please where should I post it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" / Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.