Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out (22844 Views)

Oil Wells: Gov Uzodimma Expresses Confidence, Says Imo State Will Get Justice / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by IloveToMess: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
SoNature:

Huncle, we no dey quarrel...I don't have that time.

I am only responding to someone's question.

Mind you, I am more Igbo than you are.
Ynu cant be more igbo than me cos igbos dont call uncle 'huncle', not in writting not in pronounciation ok.
Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by Ikecna94: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are struggling to make sense.

You mean ilaje land in Ondo should have been in Delta state?

I suggest go and read about the division Obasanjo did. Why do you think Delta and Ondo government have had boundary dispute for years now? Wasn't it in 2004 that Boundary commission awarded Ondo State the win of the boundary dispute that they've been at it for 23 years and if my memory serves me right, Delta government appealed the win. This have been an on going battle for several years now.
Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Ikecna94:

I suggest go and read about the division Obasanjo did. Why do you think Delta and Ondo government have had boundary dispute for years now? Wasn't it in 2004 that Boundary commission awarded Ondo State the win of the boundary dispute that they've been at it for 23 years and if my memory serves me right, Delta government appealed the win. This have been an on going battle for several years now.
I suggest you travel down to border town of Delta/Ondo

Ilajes are those in boder town of both states and I suggest you read the history of the ilajes.

Mind you, ondo was an oil producing state all the while.

3 Likes

Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by IGBOSON1: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2019
unbitchable:

oil rich igbo land?
The only oil that igboland have in excess is palm oil._ _ _ _
Wike that doesn't have any base beyond Rivers wants to play the godfather to a party as big as PDP.

To reply you, i'd first like to know what your idea of the boundary/extent of Igboland is.

As i suspect, are you saying it's the area delineated and hemmed into the old Eastern Region (now South-East) by Gowon on the advice of non-Igbos?

Also, since you seem to know where is and where isn't Igboland, can you tell me what makes a people Igbo and what doesn't?

Can you also show me links to where, pre-1966, present deniers of being Igbo claimed not to be Igbo? Because if you can't, we can then assume their denial was encouraged/coerced post-1966 as a means to destabilise and limit the extent of Igboland by bigots and Igbo haters!

Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by IGBOSON1: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
glink2015:
Fowl eating the intestines of each other....
This is what biafrans will turn... I will love to witness the actualization of biafran nation so that we can see what becomes of it....

Nnamdi kanu, the first president of the nation biafran, come an settle this wahala for them

Please keep quiet!

You seem to get an instant boner at the mere thought of a disunited Biafra! Why is that? Is 'one Nigeria' (that i'm sure you're an apostle of) a place of unity, justice and peace?

1 Like

Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by IGBOSON1: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
emezuo17:
. My brother don't mind those children, our oil mentality is disturbing them, most of them are not even aware we have full blooded igbos as Rivers indigen and how they became Rivers is purely political and economic, to reduce the economic strength of the East. But God pass man

Spot on!

Igboland is arguably the most endowed onshore oil and gas ethnicity in the entire Nigeria! The Nzeogwu coup and subsequent uncivil war was a Godsend to jealous Igbo haters and their irritable sprogs we're suffering today!

Even with Igbo deniers like the Ogba (from my LGA of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni), the Ikwerre, etc, Igboland is still blessed abundantly!

2 Likes

Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by briggson07(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
IGBOSON1:
This man talks too much!

The same Nigeria that took oil-rich Igbolands and placed in Rivers State for non-Igbos to lord over is the same Nigeria that can equally take them away from Rivers State and place them where they feel they should be!

Capital babadash
Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by yellowman2225(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
IGBOSON1:
This man talks too much!

The same Nigeria that took oil-rich Igbolands and placed in Rivers State for non-Igbos to lord over is the same Nigeria that can equally take them away from Rivers State and place them where they feel they should be!
I sure don't understand he IGBOS, na only den they complain about Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, now complaining about Rivers taking their Oil Wells. But I've never seen an Igbo complaining about themselves. Na wa ooo. Na only Igbo be saint for this country? Very soon, If this continues, the backward North will be better than the South East due to this I beta pass my neighbor chest beating without looking inwards to correct their own mistakes. Buharu is bad, Yoruba is evil, Fulani is a terrorist, etc but I've not seen Igbo's condemning their Governor and their drug addict brothers Worldwide. I shake my head for this their I pass my neighbor mentality
Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
yellowman2225:
I sure don't understand he IGBOS, na only den they complain about Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, now complaining about Rivers taking their Oil Wells. But I've never seen an Igbo complaining about themselves. Na wa ooo. Na only Igbo be saint for this country? Very soon, If this continues, the backward North will be better than the South East due to this I beta pass my neighbor chest beating without looking inwards to correct their own mistakes. Buharu is bad, Yoruba is evil, Fulani is a terrorist, etc but I've not seen Igbo's condemning their Governor and their drug addict brothers Worldwide. I shake my head for this their I pass my neighbor mentality

The drug Lords executed in Saudi Arabia are Togolese abi?
Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by 35824L: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
unbitchable:

oil rich igbo land?
The only oil that igboland have in excess is palm oil._ _ _ _
Wike that doesn't have any base beyond Rivers wants to play the godfather to a party as big as PDP.
These greedy iboes are keeping up the false narrative that they have oil with the intention of blindsiding the Niger delta to their real intention of the bia.fraud agenda. They claim to have oil but when deep gully erosion tears their hopeless land for us to see the oil, the only thing we see is more red mud.

1 Like

Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by scholes0(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ikecna94:

Right! Even during the time Imo and Abia was cut up and added to Rivers State, Obasanjo equally cut off some parts of oil lands in Delta to give to Ondo just so SW can gain the title of oil producing. Till date, Delta State government have been fighting to regain the lands back and although some parts have been won back but, there's still significant number of lands still attached to Ondo State. If Delta is still struggling to gain lands stolen back in this era sef, what makes wike think he can stop any greedy move to take away oil lands from Rivers.

liar liar pants on fire! name the lands that were transferred from Delta to Ondo and stop talking in question marks. So we can work with the specifics.
What even makes Delta an entity?
At least the other guy discussing the issue in rivers mentioned parts of ONELGA, Egbema and Ndoki.
Re: ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
SoNature:

They say they are not Igbos

The Igbo-speaking parts call themselves Ikwerre

Thanks for d clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics) / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.