Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years (26554 Views)

Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) / Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by alezzy13: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Staro:

Oga, you're just a shameless disgusting liar!

The road linking Bayelsa to Delta is called the East - West road and I dare say all the completed portions of that road from Delta - Bayelsa - Rivers- Eket including those many bridges were done by GEJ.

Buhari has practically abandoned that road as we speak

Stop your lies.
Fear God!

Stop contradicting yourself. If indeed GEJ did it, why would PMB have any business with it?

Abi it like the much talked about"State of the ART" Enugu airport? Or the phantom second Niger bridge?

Just look at the sorry state of Enugu-Onitsha road. Perhaps one of the most strategic roads in the South East was in such a horrible state for much of his tenure. It took PMB to commence rehabilitation.

You and likes hate PMB with a passion. I can understand. I particularly also have issue with his style of govt and unvarnished tribalism.

But let's face it, GEJ might have given more opportunities to your politcal leaders, but when it comes to infrastructure, he failed monumentally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by efighter: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2019
technuel:
Jonathan really failed the South East and South South region. Was it also the opposition then that asked him not to do something about the Eastern and Southern ports. Jonathan no try at all that is the fact. He wasted his precious opportunity trying to pacify the ingrate Northerners.

I would be very surprised if you do not find a way to bring Northerners into your misfortune. Northerners kee you there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Sleevia: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Staro:

Oga, you're just a shameless disgusting liar!

The road linking Bayelsa to Delta is called the East - West road and I dare say all the completed portions of that road from Delta - Bayelsa - Rivers- Eket including those many bridges were done by GEJ.

Buhari has practically abandoned that road as we speak

Stop your lies.
Fear God!

You said
"Buhari has practically abandoned that road as we speak"

Which means GEJ didn't complete before leaving..

See how you contradict yourself? You called me a liar but admit that the road wasn't completed before GEJ left.

Who is a liar?

What about the bridge linking it? I am sure it is still where it was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Maziyk: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2019
If Jonathan patronised the north and now Jubril is reciprocating what is wrong about it
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Area4Area: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Jackpat:

That is what the Northerners do, they make you fail your people, thereafter, they please them and take the glory
The northerners please the north and south but the southerners don't please the south so who is the foolish and greedy one among the two?
OBJ did almost nothing for the SW, GEJ couldn't even help in providing clean drinking water for his Otuoke people and nothing at all for the rest of the SS, whose fault, the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Why asking, you want to beg them for money?

If you don't have parents, that's your problem.

Only senseless people do this
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Area4Area: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2019
alezzy13:

Stop contradicting yourself. If indeed GEJ did it, why would PMB have any business with it?

Abi it like the much talked about"State of the ART" Enugu airport? Or the phantom second Niger bridge?

Just look at the sorry state of Enugu-Onitsha road. Perhaps one of the most strategic roads in the South East was in such a horrible state for much of his tenure. It took PMB to commence rehabilitation.

You and likes hate PMB with a passion. I can understand. I particularly also have issue with his style of govt and unvarnished tribalism.

But let's face it, GEJ might have given more opportunities to your politcal leaders, but when it comes to infrastructure, he failed monumentally.
The most disappointing part of it all is that for the most time under GEJ, Nigeria was experiencing an oil boom and the country was supposed to be awashed with dollars for all of these projects but alas, he failed us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2019
technuel:
Jonathan really failed the South East and South South region. Was it also the opposition then that asked him not to do something about the Eastern and Southern ports. Jonathan no try at all that is the fact. He wasted his precious opportunity trying to pacify the ingrate Northerners.

Bitter truth that people don't want to acknowledge.

Jonathan fumbled.
Bubu is wobbling and fumbling.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by otokx(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
The road from Calabar to Itu is very bad.
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by NonFarmPayrol: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
technuel:

The single reason I hate gej
He lover fulani more than himself
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Mr9iceGuy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
You can say that again

[qquote author=technuel post=82635346]Jonathan really failed the South East and South South region. Was it also the opposition then that asked him not to do something about the Eastern and Southern ports. Jonathan no try at all that is the fact. He wasted his precious opportunity trying to pacify the ingrate Northerners. [/quote]
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Staro: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2019
alezzy13:

Oga, the East - West road is designed to span Edo - Delta - Bayelsa - Rivers - Akwa Ibom - and terminate in Cross River.
Nobody expected GEJ to complete such project in his first term. I talked about the completed portions. I did not say GEJ completed the road. I'm only worried why Buhari has chosen to abandon such an all i!important road.
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by Staro: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Sleevia:

You said
"Buhari has practically abandoned that road as we speak"

Which means GEJ didn't complete before leaving..

See how you contradict yourself? You called me a liar but admit that the road wasn't completed before GEJ left.

Who is a liar?

What about the bridge linking it? I am sure it is still where it was.

Oga, the East - West road is designed to span Edo - Delta - Bayelsa - Rivers - Akwa Ibom - and terminate in Cross River.
Nobody expected GEJ to complete such project in his first term. I talked about the completed portions. I did not say GEJ completed the road. I'm only worried why Buhari has chosen to abandon such an all i!important road
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by oyatz(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2019
So many small minded people always blame the Northerners for any failure of Jonathan, even for Jonathan's failure to develop his State/Geo-political zone but surprisingly expect their 'enemy' to develop the same places.

Jackpat:

That is what the Northerners do, they make you fail your people, thereafter, they please them and take the glory
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by oyatz(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Dr Alex Ekwueme and NOT Gowon introduced the concept of the 6 Geo-political zones in the 1995 constitutional conference, as a basis of rotatiinal presidency.

Techsunny:
South south really! pls where's north north??.Gowon common sense
Re: Calabar Seaport Receives 1st Container Vessel In 13 Years by oyatz(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Many people from the SE/SS aren't supporting Jonathan because of infrastructural developments (even in these regions) but for given politcal appointments
to peoples from their areas.

Area4Area:
The most disappointing part of it all is that for the most time under GEJ, Nigeria was experiencing an oil boom and the country was supposed to be awashed with dollars for all of these projects but alas, he failed us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.