Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking (1299 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / Facts About Tacha And Mercy Eke, The Hottest Girls In #bbnaija 2019? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by domesifa(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
TACHA

Little helpless girl. She came from nowhere, she pushed herself with no help from nowhere, she had no big family name, they say she had no pedigree. I think she made her mark, she told her story her own way, she made the news. The one with the trophy is not always the biggest winner. I don't watch Big Brother and I don't even care about it, but I took note of this particular girl everyone spoke positive and negative things about. Biggest of all is that she is from Rivers State. Whether she smells or not, whether she is fluent in English or not, Whether she has finesse or not, one thing is certain... she is from Rivers State and I don't abandon my own. She may be the worst person in the world, but leave her for me, she is my sister. Come back home my dear #Tacha we love you the way you are. No one is ever perfect. You did not pretend to be who you're not. #Tacha.

Enemi George,
Member, Rivers State House of Assembly,
Asari-Toru State Constituency

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by ijaw1stson: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
So legislative work no dey again to keep this one busy? Suddenly everybody wan use tacha name trend... Nothing chukwudi no go see for bus stop

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by Chicagoesontop: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Local man is officially speechless !!
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by domesifa(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
More reactions

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by kings59: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
So touching. I love whoever that wrote this.

More reason why Mercy was seen crying, she knows people of Porthacourt are angry.

This is the real definition of brotherly love.

1 Like

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Even a law maker cannot write simple and clear English. Smh! Like minds really attracts.
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by Treasure17(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha every where... No one is totally perfect but I believe she can work on herself. You don't have to be aggressive and toxic to make your point.

3 Likes

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by donstan18: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Like for Aboki perfume, share for Tacha's odour.
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by Mcurim(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Monkey no fine but im mama or people like am!
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by NGRsenate: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2019
My dear Tacha

I can’t remember the last time someone was hated the way she was hated.

Yes, she had her shortcomings. I just wish she was a bit more cool headed and she would have walked home a millionaire.

The bottom line is she will be more relevant than the winner of the show. I’m sure of that.

3 Likes

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by LUGBE: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2019
They are just envy of Tacha, we reasonable people know what played out.

Tacha was threat to them so each of them have to tackle her.

Mercy just lost her chance too, just thinking why people are not seeing and hearing mercy refer to herself as finalist
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by LUGBE: 1:28am On Sep 28, 2019
You have started the same song you sang during c cee, you know she is good but envy could not allow you people to see that, which cool headed are you talking about when Diane pushed her, you all blamed Tacha, mercy was using her hair to assault her and by her pushing the hair out is crime.

NGRsenate:
My dear Tacha

I can’t remember the last time someone was hated the way she was hated.

Yes, she had her shortcomings. I just wish she was a bit more cool headed and she would have walked home a millionaire.

The bottom line is she will be more relevant than the winner of the show. I’m sure of that.

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by BarrElChapo(m): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Thug life is inherent in these ones
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Orie lodaru
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by GraGra247(m): 5:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Just tell us you want her in your bedroom. Cos politicians can stake entire lifetime fortunes to sleep with hookers that area boys pay N500 to sleep with.

Just mention a single good thing, or exemplary or exceptional quality that lady displayed in the house. I GUESS NOT ONE!!

Yet there are lunatics all over the nation begging to crown her king and award her N60million.... including popular celebrities.

This is how Nigeria loves to celebrate mediocrity, idiocy and hooliganism. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Since something must kill a man. He should go and marry her
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by arantess: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2019
This one want just collect him share
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by DonBenny77(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2019
I'm from rivers state but won't play dumb to support my own....
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by manmen: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Olodo full pH na
Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by APOPTOSIS: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
This One na TALK.
IMAGINE the Sets of People houses of Assemblies Harbour..??
HOUSE filled with Militants..
What a Mark..?

......I'm not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: See What Rivers House Member Wrote About Tacha that got people talking by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don't watch the show but know very well she'll get to attend Basketmouth's Lord of the Ribs comedy event. She'll attend it for free too.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mark Angel Comedy – “MY PASSPORT” (Episode 271) / What's Da 'koko' / Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi To The Film Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.