Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? (1989 Views)

If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
knowingChrist:
Like I said Max, you did a good job with the writhing again, your narration was beautiful even though you just took some of the verse out of context but it's fine.

However, my bone of contention with you is in your idea of Satan, you totally assumed everything you said about him and I was just calling ur attention to that..

The bible made it clear that Adam refused to obey God or submit to his authority and he was not deceived but the Christian society reject this biblical truth to project an idea that Adam did not refuse to obey God, he was just deceived.

Yet, the bible makes it every clear that Adam was not deceived nor was there anyone in the Garden of Eden save Adam and Eve. In fact, the bible makes it clear that Garden of Eden was created after Adam was had been created and Adam was made Lord of the Garden.

This is why I said we should endeavor to let our wisdom be within the word of God so we don't create a good narrative that's suits our mind but totally goes against scriptures.

Thank you for replying me sir, God bless you. Amen!

Before Eve was created Adam has been in the garden {Genesis 2:18} so it's Adam that the order not to eat of the forbidden fruit was given and he surely passed it to Eve.
So if Satan didn't call Eve's attention {Genesis 3:1-5} she wouldn't have taken it or give some to her man! Genesis 3:6 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by Daughterboard(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thou shall not query your creator!
Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by knowingChrist(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Stop assuming again dear Max. It's not in the bible that it was Satan who spoke to Eve. Why can't you just accept that you're not right? Are you telling me that you know better than Moses himself who wrote Genesis?

MaxInDHouse:

Before Eve was created Adam has been in the garden {Genesis 2:18} so it's Adam that the order not to eat of the forbidden fruit was given and he surely passed it to Eve.
So if Satan didn't call Eve's attention {Genesis 3:1-5} she wouldn't have taken it or give some to her man! Genesis 3:6 smiley
Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:
Stop assuming again dear Max. It's not in the bible that it was Satan who spoke to Eve. Why can't you just accept that you're not right? Are you telling me that you know better than Moses himself who wrote Genesis?

Moses never met Jesus nor learn from him so i know much more today than what Moses knew during his life time on planet earth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by knowingChrist(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Thus, very reasonable. However did Jesus teach you that the serpent in Genesis is Satan? Did any of the disciples of Jesus teach you that? Did you find this teachings from Mathew to Jude?

Don't you think you're assuming bc of John's Revelation? John saw a revelation that needs to be interpreted but you've only taken a statement of this revelation out of context to support your idea of what the serpent in Genesis might be.

I thought you were the person teaching me here that Jesus never countered Moses, That he only elaborated on what Moses had said, why then are you saying what Moses and Jesus didn't say?

MaxInDHouse:

Moses never met Jesus nor learn from him so i know much more today than what Moses knew during his life time on planet earth! smiley
Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
knowingChrist:

Thus, very reasonable. However did Jesus teach you that the serpent in Genesis is Satan? Did any of the disciples of Jesus teach you that? Did you find this teachings from Mathew to Jude?

Don't you think you're assuming bc of John's Revelation? John saw a revelation that needs to be interpreted but you've only taken a statement of this revelation out of context to support your idea of what the serpent in Genesis might be.

I thought you were the person teaching me here that Jesus never countered Moses, That he only elaborated on what Moses had said, why then are you saying what Moses and Jesus didn't say?

Thanks for your time, Satan is the original Serpent! Revelations 12:9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by ichuka(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Daughterboard:
Thou shall not query your creator!
Says who?
My creator is my Father our Lord Jesus Christ.. and I must ask to receive from Him most times:.Matt7:7-9.
Re: Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? by efficiencie(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Bruno3000:
You are right. Same with Methuselah dem. They just occupied space, no achievement whatsoever. THEY LACKED THE SPIRITUAL C.V. TO WIN THE HEART OF GOD.

This is not exactly true. That GOD did not declare Himself the GOD of so so and so does not make them spiritual under-achievers. Enoch was a master of the spirit. He wrote prophecies (some of which Moses did not give full accounts of) and He was the first of only two people who have highest honor of being taken by GOD into heaven without tasting the corruption of death. Yes, there is no location in the law and the prophets or even in the gospels, letters or revelations did anyone refer to the GOD of Enoch. When you hear the phrase the GOD of Mr A, it means that GOD has made a covenant with that Mr A and that covenant is one that is revealed for all to know. There are sons of GOD that have covenants with GOD that are hidden and if for instance such a covenant is made with Mr B you will never hear the GOD of Mr. B because even though a covenant exists between GOD and Mr B. the covenant is secret.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Fundamentalist/extremist Christians And Regular Christians / Where Did Cain's Wife Come From? / Why Are Nigerians Quick To Blame Witches For Their Misfortune & Backwardness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.