Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija (1420 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by GistNotice: 4:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha's unceremonious disqualification from the Big Brother Naija reality show continues to generate mixed reactions on social media.

Don Jazzy in his reaction wrote;

See more; http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-react-to-tachas-disqualification-from-bbnaija

Re: Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by GistNotice: 4:34am On Sep 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2019
IT STILL BEATS MY IMAGINATION HOW THE LOW BUDGET, BODY-ODOUR NIKI MINAJ SOLD TO US THE "NO LEAVE, NO TRANSFER" BULLSHIT....

SHE CONTINOUSLY RUBBED THAT CRAP IN EVERYONE'S FACE, INCLUDING BIGGY'S....AND I WAS ALMOST BELIEVING SHE'S WIELDING A VERY STRONG VOODOO POWER....UNTIL SHIIT HAPPENED YESTERNIGHT.
Re: Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Praizenewsgist(f): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by Lagosfinder(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Team tacha in sifia pain
Re: Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija by FamousMonk: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Disqualified.
Now the kpekus will go back to work..

(1) (Reply)

"But i get money pass your mama" Wizkid To Man Dissing His Height (video) / Barack Obama And Family Distributing Food To People To Celebrate Thanksgiving / "You Are My Pant Remover & Womb Shifter" - Nigerian Lady Praises Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.