Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife (26394 Views)

Man Whose Manhood Was Restored Leaves Church To Go Have Sex With Wife / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Toscarele: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
happy birthday to him , more blessings
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by CanadaOrBust: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Thanks and happy birthday to baba.

But how is this news? undecided undecided undecided

How is this news? The mod is probably a member of Winners, which makes it earth shaking news indeed!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by doy56: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
happy birthday our dear pastorpreneur
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by henrymarz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
A blissful birthday to my father
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by WalkerMichael(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Adukpe19:

This is news because whatever you celebrate you attract, and it's a rare feat among pastors today celebrating birthday thus far devoid of divorce.

Okay. Thank you bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by mlMyfelix(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
A Colossus , a living legend , my Lord Bishop , my mentor , my spiritual father , a teacher , I celebrate you sir , more grace and anointing . CONGRATULATIONS SIR!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by JimohMomoh: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.
Isn't it great how they still remain as one together,unlike other divorcing pastors.
As thick as thieves smiley
I can see our Mummy is looking so tithe
Is remaining 'together' a criteria for knowing great men?
The two most powerful men in the world Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump have all divorced their first wife, same with some other great men and freedom fighters all over the world.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by toplevel: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Happy birthday to my father in the lord we celebrate with you we in Salvation Ministry, Port Harcourt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by blowjohn(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.
Isn't it great how they still remain as one together,unlike other divorcing pastors.

Why do they say 'as thick as thieves? '
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by kareemkamil(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
So Oyedepo is still alive, stupid ingrate Animal, pastor that want fellow human being to die. Useless idiot Man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ehinmowo: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.

There things that are bigger than you. God does not put his stewards in the hands of men to rebuke. So many people have distabilized their lives because of this.

The last person that should be on ones' case is God himself. Cos there wouldn't be anywhere to run to.

It's like someone who is kicking against someone who has found grace before God. such a person will hurt himself badly.

A man lost his life because he claimed to have killed Saul the king. He thought we was doing David and God favour for "killing" such "abomination".

I am not religious. But I got to understand these things early in life. There are some words that are beyond you. That's my 1 cent advise. If you quote me to insult me in response, so be it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
9jvirgin:
I went to Winners Church for a Sunday service in 2008 looking for a job, Bishop prayed for me and I got 2 jobs that week.

I WILL NEVER FORGET!
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by genkins(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

There things that are bigger than you. God does not put his stewards in the hands of men to rebuke. So many people have distabilized their lives because of this.

The last person that should be on ones' case is God himself. Cos there wouldn't be anywhere to run to.

It's like someone who is kicking against someone who has found grace before God. such a person will hurt himself badly.

A man lost his life because he claimed to have killed Saul the king. He thought we was doing David and God favour for "killing" such "abomination".

I am not religious. But I got to understand these things early in life. There are some words that are beyond you. That's my 1 cent advise. If you quote me to insult me in response, so be it.
Tell us about the new testament now.. Abi new testament nor favor u? All christ apostles were killed except John that escaped. Who lost their life for persecuting christ and his disciples?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Chukwurah003: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Happy birthday Papa!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by akinreals: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
ThatKING:
Today is my birthday... I would have love to give you all a gift but cake no dey.
Am dedicating this cake to all Nairalander
Next year will be better
Happy birthday to you dearest. You will live to fulfill your destiny. Next year will be very great dearest. God bless you. God love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ThatKING(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
akinreals:
Happy birthday to you dearest. You will live to fulfill your destiny. Next year will be very great dearest. God bless you. God love you
amen thank you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by drskyfly007(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Our daddy G.O.
Idiot!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

Why should I insult,I love your humor grin
Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ehinmowo: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
genkins:

Tell us about the new testament now.. Abi new testament nor favor u? All christ apostles were killed except John that escaped. Who lost their life for persecuting christ and his disciples?

I didn't quote you. You obviously wants to argue. I think you are right already.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by israelmao(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
My spiritual Dad is aging gracefully still strong at 65.I wish you many fruitful,healthy and glorious years head as your days advance so your strength shall be.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Favoritechrist2: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Happy birthday great and anointed man of God. A man with a good heart and great higher level of faith for the benefit of humanity. My father in the Lord you will live to fulfill all your dreams and at a very good old age in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Truefaith: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
As Dr David Oyedepo celebrates his 65th birth-day anniversary, we should ask him which god he serves

Which god helps Dr Oyedepo conjures live snakes and scorpions from the bodies of his followers?

Jesus spoke of the LAST DAYS crawling with MANY false Christs deceiving MANY people with wonderful miracles

Do you have the love of the truth? 2 Thess 2:10

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
ThatKING:
Today is my birthday... I would have love to give you all a gift but cake no dey.
Am dedicating this cake to all Nairalander
Next year will be better

Stingy nairaland....
You could have declared surplus for us wey we dey wake and sleep for nairaland...
We dey go on holiday ... We no dey go strike... We dey anytime and we here to help seun's ministry to the permanent site
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Simple cake inform of a bible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by gobuchinny: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
9jvirgin:
I went to Winners Church for a Sunday service in 2008 looking for a job, Bishop prayed for me and I got 2 jobs that week.

I WILL NEVER FORGET!

Didnt you apply for the jobs u got in previous weeks prior or didnt you speak to someone about that? Did d jobs just land on ur laps without you putting in work?

So this how we measure God, by material blessings? Its sickening. So if babalawo pray and you get job what will now happen?

Perverted generation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by gidjah(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Belated birthday to my mentor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by segun18(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
ThatKING:

I really need that kind of prayer right now.
3 years after nysc no be joke o

Bro I have been there before whilst in Nigeria.God will make a Way for you.Keep believing God .Still Package your CV well.
Read " Tough times don't last but tough People do" by Robert Schuller.

Releasing the Supernatural by Bishop Oyedepo upgraded my brain and Spirit man when I read it in 2004.

Do not let your Certificate dissapoint you because there is something that God has deposited inside of you that the Whole World is looking out for!-Bishop Oyedepo 1999.

You will be Great .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by lekonso: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir, my father in the Lord. God's strength, anointing, wisdom and miracles will continue to manifest in your life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Lanre0: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Congratulation to the politicians' Bishop of Obasanjo & Atiku who collectively & fraudulently used public fund to build their own universities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by ThatKING(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
segun18:

Bro I have been there before whilst in Nigeria.God will make a Way for you.Keep believing God .Still Package your CV well.
Read " Tough times don't last but tough People do" by Robert Schuller.

Releasing the Supernatural by Bishop Oyedepo upgraded my brain and Spirit man when I read it in 2004.

Do not let your Certificate dissapoint you because there is something that God has deposited inside of you that the Whole World is looking out for!-Bishop Oyedepo 1999.

You will be Great .

amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by mullerman: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Happy day sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife by Biggers82(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Idiotic Pastors looting poor myopic men and women continue cutting useless cake and keep looting and stealing from the poor God will punish all of your

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Frank Ugochukwu Okah Gives A Groundnut Seller Cheque / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) / Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.