Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released (26129 Views)

Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi / 2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by adenigga(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Osinbajo will be president in 2023, Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho will be released soon – Prophet Olujobi

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has been told to shelve the idea of contesting the 2023 presidential election

Prophet Bisi Olujobi of Wisdom Church International, Ketu, Lagos Nigeria, gave the warning in a statement he signed and made available to DAILY POST on Monday.

In what he described as a fresh divine insight of what is to be expected in the year 2022/2023, allegedly revealed to him by God, the cleric said he believed that with much prayer the negative part of his prophecies can be averted.

The popular octogenarian prophet urged Nigerians and the world at large to be closer to God unlike before, believing this will endear the people more to their creator who has the power to do and undo.

Prophet Olujobi revealed that Nigeria will not break as being speculated by a lot of spiritualists and agitators, adding that it is in the mind of God to keep the country together.

The clergyman calls for more prayer for Chief Sunday Igboho and the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as “they will be released any moment from now” according to what God has shown him, “though it will not be easy, that’s why prayer is needed on their behalf.”

On the issue of who to succeed President Buhari, the prophet declared that “Senator Ahmed Tinubu has no chances of becoming the number one citizen of the country but rather, a green light is being seen in the direction of the present Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and if intense prayer is being rendered, he will eventually become the next President of Nigeria.”

Again, the prophet declared that “the nation’s economy and security will not go better than this, as the incumbent president has no will and stamina to do better, rather Nigerians should hope on God, whom their help cometh from.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022-Osinbajo-will-be-president-in-2023-Nnamdi-Kanu-Igboho-will-be-released-soon-Prophet-Olujobi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Godplan123(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by PrinceOfLagos: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu should read the hand writings on the wall and step down for a more credible candidate because if he doesn't, Disgrace awaits him.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by lawalosky(m): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2022
I live and do my business in a northern part of the country! Sometimes I keep wondering which of the Northerner do tinubu support team think will vote for tinubu! (believe you me) tinubu can't and will never win the heart of a typical northerner! Except maybe they should keep packaging him, maybe maybe

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Skirmishes(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2022
You and your prophecy should gettat

27 Likes

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by SarkinYarki: 1:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Amen
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by slivertongue: 1:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Political prophet

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by TheRareGem1(f): 2:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Exactly what we want and hope for.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Exactly what we want and hope for.
Gbamsolutely

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58am On Jan 18, 2022
We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal can quietly go hug Transformer!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

God bless our Vice President.
Our incoming President in Jesus name,
Insha Allah.

Jinjinkoku:
I just want this man as our president in 2023. May we not miss it this time.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria all around is what we shall encounter.
Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @MANNABBGRILLS come 2023 be say :

Starboy and Zulum for 2023.
Jibabs2:
Osinbajo or nothing

Our own @[/b] be say : STARBOY & Zulum for 2023.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]
be say : STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Topmaike007:
I like this your combo...

Pls when will APC membership card revalidation exercise end..

I need to collect mine
Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking and researching about the good ones among them already.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Mexzy4sho:

one can't deny that this combo would be the best to beat currently in Nigeria.
Manna, you make sense for here.
Now, clap for yasef undecided

Crucialgem:

We share the same view man, God bless you, I just hate the way people go about with always saying negative things when good news comes up about our country Nigeria. Most of you guys are the real problem we have in Nigeria
God bless you too crucial gem
You are truly a rare gem on this forum.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Short man pretender will not be president of Nigeria. He can join tiktok or join whatever he wants, he can buy Lipton or do whatever he wants, he won’t be president. I am not God but Nigeria cannot be so unfortunate to carryover any remnant of Buhari. Buhari and Osibanjo have ruled Nigeria for 7 years, yes Osibanjo was with him.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by helinues: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2022
All this dog of men no dey learn anything from their fake prophesies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by okefranci: 6:08am On Jan 18, 2022
It's a done deal and nothing will change it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Shooyie: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Let's see how events play out but Prof is who we want in 2023.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Lisabi01: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Political prophet

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Bastardlyrich: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Is either ss or se if not let the north have it for ever.
If yotubass can not sheive their greed than ss/se will gladly vote a northerner.
Finally osibanjo is even part of these government.
Their are credible people in ss and se.
Ameachi,gej,umahi,obi etc

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by naija4life247: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Only Tinubu can guarantee Osinbajo Presidency. If Tinubu eventually steps down and deploys his political machinery in support Osinbajo, then that means God has appointed Osinbajo as President.

However, if APC forces Tinubu out and Tinubu pulls out his ACN structure from APC, then APC will become CPC which is just like APGA and CPC will die naturally like APP. Then PDP will clinch the Presidency.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by KingOfTheDamned: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
All this dog of men no dey learn anything from their fake prophesies
[/s]
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by frugal(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
It wouldn't be a bad idea. I detest APC tho.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Brendaniel: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Referendum...
Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by DropsMic(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Prophet zazu zeh has spoken

1 Like

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Everyone should please take note of this jester. angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by freshkpomo(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
A box of Matches here is Benin is N30 courtesy Buhari and OSIBANJO Change and next level Government. Spaghetti is now N400 from N90... should I continue? angry

naija4life247:
Only Then PDP will clinch the Presidency.
PDP and APC never tire una?

[b][/b]
This guy is an enemy of progress and I pray you get what you deserve very soon... Why don't we see you in some threads? God will punish you this APC dog, because of party you don't care if people die or live... I pray you get served soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Hero2t: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm.

I do like Osibanjo. I hope he is up to the task. We need a visionary leader right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by Jesuschristus: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Fake prophet

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Olujobi: Osinbajo Will Be President In 2023. Kanu, Igboho To Be Released by McBishop2020: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Ok!
Next!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.