Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video (3347 Views)

How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC / N90bn FIRS Election Fund: Vanguard Apologises To FIRS Executive Chairman / Ex-IGP Idris Faces Probe Over N311m Election Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Elopop: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by classicdessy(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by FRESHG(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2019
EVERY REASONABLE YORUBA MUSLIMS LIKE ME MUST SUPPORT THE IMPEACHMENT OF THAT YAHOO YAHOO PASTOR. WE MUST REPLACE HIM WITH BOLA AHMED TINUBU AS VICE PRESIDENT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
EVERY REASONABLE YORUBA MUSLIMS LIKE ME MUST SUPPORT THE IMPEACHMENT OF THAT YAHOO YAHOO PASTOR. WE MUST REPLACE HIM WITH BOLA AHMED TINUBU AS VICE PRESIDENT.

I’m Yoruba & am a Muslim. If at this present age you still believe Bola Ahmed tinubu is fit mentally, physically, and psychologically to rule this nation at his age then you’re one of the problems. Religious bigot. No body cares who’s there Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba (Christian or Muslim) as long as they’re doing great & moving this nation forward. Who cares about their religion? This is why we Yorubas don’t progress much as a tribe, we’re always bent on destroying each other instead of collectively Moving forward. The fulanis aren’t looking to impeach Buhari, the yorubas are looking to impeach their own to put in another Fulani or an old man Yoruba. What a backward tribe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by CrimeKsmart: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

I’m Yoruba & am a Muslim. If at this present age you still believe Bola Ahmed tinubu is fit mentally, physically, and psychologically to rule this nation at his age then you’re one of the problems. Religious bigot. No body cares who’s there Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba (Christian or Muslim) as long as they’re doing great & moving this nation forward. Who cares about their religion? This is why we Yorubas don’t progress much as a tribe, we’re always bent on destroying each other instead of collectively Moving forward. The fulanis aren’t looking to impeach Buhari, the yorubas are looking to impeach their own to put in another Fulani or an old man Yoruba. What a backward tribe

Point of view of a PDP supporter.

All you wrote up there are jargons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by CrimeKsmart: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:

The yorubas I know are not sentimental when it comes to religion. In fact they dnt mix religion and politics together just like some tribes do.

A typical Yoruba will never make such comment. You are obviously hiding under Yoruba tribe to cause division.

I just checked some of your comments on Nairaland and I need not a soothsayer to tell me you are from the YEAST.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Point of view of a PDP supporter.

All you wrote up there are jargons

Mr know it all. I don’t even support any political party. I’m just a rational thinker ... you people can go on with your extremity in religion

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by FRESHG(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

The yorubas I know are not sentimental when it comes to religion. In fact they dnt mix religion and politics together just like some tribes do.

A typical Yoruba will never make such comment. You are obviously hiding under Yoruba tribe to cause division.

I just checked some of your comments on Nairaland and I need not a soothsayer to tell me you are from the YEAST.
YOU ARE JUST AN IGNORANT FELLOW. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, THE CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT IS A YAHOO BOY. WE NEED THE LIKES OF TINUBU OR ANY OTHER CAPABLE MUSLIM FROM YORUBA LAND TO REPLACE HIM. TUNDE BAKARE IS NOT EVEN AN OPTION

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by CrimeKsmart: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Mr know it all. I don’t even support any political party. I’m just a rational thinker ... you people can go on with your extremity in religion

People like you will always appear to be neutral but deep inside you belong to a particular side and its evident.

Saying Bola Ahmad Tinubu is not qualified automatically put you where you belong to (PDP). And the question is, what makes him not fit for the position? I definitely know you have no reasonable response to the question is still the same old shit response you will give.

Whether its a Christian or Muslim candidate, all we crave for is a better govt.
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

People like you will always appear to be neutral but deep inside you belong to a particular side and its evident.

Saying Bola Ahmad Tinubu is not qualified automatically put you where you belong to (PDP). And the question is, what makes him not fit for the position? I definitely know you have no reasonable response to the question is still the same old shit response you will give.

Whether its a Christian or Muslim candidate, all we crave for is a better govt.

You don’t know me yet claim am giving a shitty response. That makes you really silly. So because I think tinubu isn’t fit for the role makes me a PDP supporter? You really need a brain check & yes it’s quite glaring he isn’t fit for the role, you want to recycle the same old men & later complain of bad governance? We’re done with the same set of people ruling. I could care less if our next president comes from a lesser party or any freaking party as long as it’s progressive and not some backward people. I just told you what we need is someone who’s about better governance irrespective of religion.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Minjim: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Please stop giving ipod pigs audience
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Bro God bless you not all comments deserved reply pls anytime you come across those comments read and pass a reasonable Muslim would not say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2019
That you believe the dude is yoruba or a Muslim is disturbing!

Tobinrobin:

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Solsix(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

U don't speak like one, I mean a yoruba Moslem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by CrimeKsmart: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

You don’t know me yet claim am giving a shitty response. That makes you really silly. So because I think tinubu isn’t fit for the role makes me a PDP supporter? You really need a brain check & yes it’s quite glaring he isn’t fit for the role, you want to recycle the same old men & later complain of bad governance? We’re done with the same set of people ruling. I could care less if our next president comes from a lesser party or any freaking party as long as it’s progressive and not some backward people. I just told you what we need is someone who’s about better governance irrespective of religion.

When has age become a yardstick to measure how capable or fit a person is in respect to leadership position?

I knew the response would be the same old shit. What has age got to do with good governance or visionary leaders?. The likes of Yahaya Bello who are regarded as youth have proven that it makes no difference.

There are many world leaders who are above 70 and are doing well in their respective country. Even American president is 73years now and still want to be re-elected.

There is no correlation between age and good governance. What we should consider first is the idea and innovation which I personally believe Tinubu is fit in that regard.

Once again, you said nothing but jargons.
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

When has age become a yardstick to measure how capable or fit a person is in respect to leadership position?

I knew the response would be the same old shit. What has age got to do with good governance or visionary leaders?. The likes of Yahaya Bello who are regarded as youth have proven that it makes no difference.

There are many world leaders who are above 70 and are doing well in their respective country. Even American president is 73years now and still want to be re-elected.

There is no correlation between age and good governance. What we should consider first is the idea and innovation which I personally believe Tinubu is fit in that regard.

Once again, you said nothing but jargons.

Once again : all you said is rubbish. You’re comparing Trump with dull old leaders that we have in this country? Like I said, you need some checkup. You could only make reference to yahaya Bello. How many of the young ones are holding positions of repute & are messing up? why didn’t you mention seyi Makinde & his strides at least he’s also young? I agree that there isn’t a correlation between age and good governance but the fact that you still believe that tinubu is fit in regards to idea & innovation is extremely laughable grin & I leave you to your ignorance and keep basking in it. Irè o
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Solsix:

U don't speak like one, I mean a yoruba Moslem

Really? How does a typical Yoruba Muslim speak?
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by CrimeKsmart: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Once again : all you said is rubbish. You’re comparing Trump with dull old leaders that we have in this country
Like I said, you need some checkup. You could only make reference to yahaya Bello. How many of the young ones are holding positions of repute & are messing up? why didn’t you mention seyi Makinde & his strides at least he’s also young?
I agree that there isn’t a correlation between age and good governance
but the fact that you still believe that tinubu is fit in regards to idea & innovation is extremely laughable grin & I leave you to your ignorance and keep basking in it. Irè o
You have comprehension problem. I only compared their age and not their mental capbilities to lead a nation. With this your brain self, Buhari is smarter than you.

You agree with me that there is no correlation btw age and good governance??
Now you confirmed yourself that you have been typing rubbish.

You laugh my ignorance? A typical response of a dullard. I was expecting an analysis on how Tinubu is not fit enough and not all these smelly talks.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by dkronicle(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hahaha
Please read my signature below
Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by surgical: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
After this osinbajo would have learnt how not to be garrulous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Laghondi2008: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
[Thank you my brother, may you live long quote author=Solsix post=82646289]
U don't speak like one, I mean a yoruba Moslem[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by omoiyalayi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
I expected him to have sued Timi frank since, if truly he's clean & knows nothing about the 90billions

He's busy watching how someone is defending him on TV while his name is been drag in the mud

What is he waiting for ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by galadima77(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

That's on the surface or the image we want the world to see, but between what you think and reality is quite a margin. It will surprise you that the very elites and decision makers do actually care who sits there. Or are you ruling out ethnoreligious sentiments or bias amongst the leaders and even the civil service?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Solsix(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Really? How does a typical Yoruba Muslim speak?
U know in Nigeria we place tribe and religion over common interests. It's always hard to see people who understands that for Nigeria to move forward we must relegate tribalism and religion.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by geletor: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

The earlier you realize that the guy you quoted "FRESHG" is an Igbo guy the better for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Solsix:

U know in Nigeria we place tribe and religion over common interests. It's always hard to see people who understands that for Nigeria to move forward we must relegate tribalism and religion.
m

You’re not wrong sire. It’s so sad how divided we are in this country. It’s either religious or ethnic war. I’m just not a bigot, If a Christian Yoruba ,Igbo or Hausa man will lead us to greater heights so be it. I could care less what tribe you come from as long as you want to do something good

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
galadima77:

That's on the surface or the image we want the world to see, but between what you think and reality is quite a margin. It will surprise you that the very elites and decision makers do actually care who sits there. Or are you ruling out ethnoreligious sentiments or bias amongst the leaders and even the civil service?

You’re right sire. I think religion & ethnicity are one of the major problems we have in this country. It’s what the elites are using to divide us, all they need is ignite some trouble and people will find everything possible to fight each other on religion that’s not even ours to begin with. We’re always quick to remind each other of which tribe is lesser and which is bigger instead of living as one. O ga o smh.

You’d see people claiming to know more than the people who brought the religion.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video by Tobinrobin(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
geletor:

The earlier you realize that the guy you quoted "FRESHG" is an Igbo guy the better for you!

Haha really? Lol I didn’t know. grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani Not The British -video / Igbos Have Called The Fulani Bluff[photo ] / Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.