Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA (33850 Views)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Noah2gud(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Unserious element
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Crofton: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because he stopped to take a selfie doesn't mean he's inept .
Who knows, he might be running his government finely .
The leaders running Nigeria would never do this but their government and policies are useless and have only sucked Nigeria deep into poverty.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by zabuur: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thats some place u should pray to be and take a selfie. Not sitting behind a table filled with alcohol and shisha.

Or posing with nude women to take selfies.

For those saying hes unserious, what is your reason?

1 Like

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Burgerlomo: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Slay president grin
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
Smh. Unserious leaders everywhere.

How well is your unsmiling and serious president doing??!...

You guys think absence of humor makes a person efficient... SMH.

1 Like

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by dailynaijanews(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
I love his swag, my type.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by faithfull18(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Not bad. He could have employed the services of a photographer or aide .
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:

I'm sure that you are being easy on him. If that was done by the president of your country, you would murdered him with words. Lol
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by sapeleboi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
iPhone 11 will damage a lot of toto

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Lawland97: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
All is well
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

How well is your unsmiling and serious president doing??!...

You guys think absence of humor makes a person efficient... SMH.

You still managed to disparage his president. All these hates for your president alone! Easy o
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by 12345baba(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please what does retweet mean?
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by biobab23(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wetin bring Buhari talks here now? Nna make u na find better job ooo because dis hate is getting too much some of guys dey masturbate with Bubu name abeg learn to rest ur president n country because all dis hate speech dey affect us wey dey obodo oyinbo
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Ikem11(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some people are so silly and foolish. If you listen to his speech you will notice he took that selfie to prove a point of his speech.

But nigerians will always castigate things without even listening
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Gucciboy1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://punchng.com/el-salvador-president-takes-selfie-while-addressing-74th-unga/

Very smart move, doing this to get more audience. A normal human who will read about this selfie news will definitely want to hear his speech at the UNGA. I guess he did that to get more people to listen to his speech
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Cool

Technology has taken over

It's only in Nigeria people vote archaic leaders

Oh, I forgot that in Nigeria, your leaders don't know how to take selfies. They're archaic indeed. Ordinary, technology, they can't use. Lol
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by imanray37(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
see dis one even Obama became president due to social media he made bbm very popular.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by blowjohn(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
9jvirgin:
The moments of glory is rare. When you have the opportunity, chance it and make the most of the moment.

I don't blame him, if it were me I will do a VIDEO.

Only video?
Me, I'll have someone detail everything that happened in that minute and publish it before the meeting closes!
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Chukapage(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
FamousMonk:

It's quite unfortunate that with all your seriousness you'd never ever be a leader in your family,not to mention the leader of a country..
Seriousness doesn't pay..
hey!!! Which kind of savagery is this fear God na ,You don't know who is depressed ooo that guy fit go arrange hypo now cheesy angry
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by philip0906(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Just for that act he has become unserious abi?
Sometimes it good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alivel
Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated

Would you have said same if Buhari did this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Ikem11(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Noah2gud:
Unserious element

Seriousness to u is when your youths sit and watch bbnaija... Or rather when Sowore is locked up for demanding for your right and u here typing trash.

Am sure u didn't watch that man's speech cos if u did then u would have understood the content of the selfie.

Make your life useful young man
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
maasoap:

You still managed to disparage his president. All these hates for your president alone! Easy o

Wrong!!!... I hate no one. I merely dislike insincerity and sycophancy.

If I came off sounding hateful, that's regrettable... Hazards of cynical criticism. grin
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Salvini and Bolsonaro should meet this guy since they all have one thing in common. Who else thinks so?

I remember when he was first elected. Cameras- including phone cameras - were just flashing all over the place. Back then, I thought it was a one-off thing but now I know better.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by vertueptime: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bushman
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by mclorenzo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
If it were Buhari by now Nairaland would have been lit with crazy reactions. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by oloriLFC(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
If it was an African President who did that, especially Nigeria, the insults here would be out of the world, one even said he is "a president that knows what he is doing" as if he lives in El Salvador, low esteem and hypocrisy on display here....
You're blessed. I dont need to type it again. You've said it all. Hypocrites everyehere
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by TSRC: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
If it was an African President who did that, especially Nigeria, the insults here would be out of the world, one even said he is "a president that knows what he is doing" as if he lives in El Salvador, low esteem and hypocrisy on display here....
He is the president of a small country.
It is a privilege for him.

You don't see the president of India go there and take selfies.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by aalangel(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nice. Unlike Buhari that can't even boast of a YouTube page.
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
That is what Buhari should be doing. angry
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by thundafire: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:
dnt u read wat was his caption b4 posting it
Re: President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA by fashrola(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
hensben:

Childish Mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.