Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders (26538 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by mercyviv(f): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aonkuuse:
But why is the killings by fulanis relatively stop, or are they waiting for dry season?
I don't understand, do you expect the bloodbath to continue unabated?! Some people are so callously o!!!
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by Femeto: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Everything is spiritual in Nigeria.Same thing happend in Norway 323 animals were killed by lightning. https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2016/aug/29/300-wild-reindeer-killed-in-lightning-strike-in-norway-video
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by barrydee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shuugar98:

your comment shows you lack proper knowledge of history.. the gods don't support the ones that betrayed their race.. Afonja betrayed Yorubas(Alaafin Aole) and he met his end for selling his people out

Just as Tinubu has sold the Yorubas to a man with ordinary NEPA certificate. He will soon meet his end though.

1 Like

Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by sharpwriter(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
haaryobhami:
gani adams bastard collect my uncle then gf from him .
he just waste that fine aunty

Where the fine Aunty dey now?
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by backnbeta(f): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
shineeye1:

If na so, why una thunder no strike the Fulani wey overthrow Afonja for Ilorin in those days?
They didn't think of that option or they didn't have enough faith. However, it's never too late to go back and consult the gods or God...though I believe in God Almighty
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by Smoothwave: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
If you like insult Gani or not,,,

The only thing i know is that Fulani and their cows, should leave the south west,,, before Sango and Ogun start killing all of them....
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by CioAngels(f): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
There is no need for this public analysis, it is very wrong. The people sending those that were killing, and occupied the villages, did they analyse their plans in the pages papers for you to read.? No.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by worldclass68(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
shineeye1:
If na so, why una thunder no strike the Fulani wey overthrow Afonja for Ilorin in those days?

I think I think the matter was like ,enemy of my enemy is my friend then
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by Boyooosa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
36 cows were killed

Brain is paining those two reporters.

For the Rantist, wehdon. One fluke don enter ba, continue!
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by Sewgon79(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
funmijoyb:
I dislike Gani with passion . he's not a yoruba leader.

God is our leader. These modern yoruba obas and leaders has the most biased judgements in the world.

Indomie generation Wetin you know
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by MetaPhysical: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Before Prophet Muhammad (saws) was born the Kaaba was a shrine in which deities were worshipped. The priestly tribe of Koreish (Ak'Orisha - those who supplicate Orisha) were the gurdians of Kaaba and they occupied Mecca at the time.

The King of Yemen sought to destroy Kaaba. He came with thousands of army with camels and elephants to overrun Mecca and destroy the temple of deities (Shrine).

The Kaaba was defended mysteriously against their mission.

A cloud gathered above. It rained rocks and stones and killed off the army and their stock.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) was born few years after this historical reference.

See Holy Quran Sura105, Surat Al Fil.

Aare Gani Adams is correct, we have abandoned our tradition and true power.

Orisha is a powerful force. The deities that preserved Kaaba will preserve Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by gabbasin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gain is spewing out trash
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by expert234: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
This man including fani kayode and co are disgrace to Yoruba land

So, rejection of fulani enslavement equates to disgracing the Yorubaland?

Are you saying the Yorubas are slaves to the fulani perpetually?

Are you saying your children will also be slaves to fulani?

Talk of Willing Enslavement.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by expert234: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Reading through the content of this news, if everything he said was reported verbatim, then Aare was likely high on something while saying them

Don't cry here when Yorubas are called fulsni udegul Idiots o. You confirm it by your own comment that your tribe is a tribe of fulani slaves.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by expert234: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
maasoap:
This Gani Adams is dumb, I actually meant it. I met him once in the olden days when he was used to wearing conductors. I blame the mumus that following/worshipping him. ORDINARY unsuccessful carpenter with low IQ. Mtcheeeeww!

His "Dumbness" had earned him popularity and importance.

What has your own "intelligence" offered you? Despite being more "intelligent" than Gani Adams, you are still reduced to a nameless, insignificant, unimportant, dispensable, empty ranter on nairaland.

What a shame!
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
expert234:

Don't cry here when Yorubas are called fulsni udegul Idiots o. You confirm it by your own comment that your tribe is a tribe of fulani slaves.
undecided undecided undecided

Where has this thing just strayed from?
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by expert234: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tolexander:
undecided undecided undecided

Where has this thing just strayed from?

You should be more concerned about how you got Bewitched enough to sign off your children for perpetual, generational slavery to fulanis. It baffles me how you people rejoice in slavery.

Are you born to suffer and smile?

If you aren't careful, your children will curse your memory.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by Tolexander: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10303838_a5c8a8b9f3cc463188b2b064375bc873_jpeg_jpeg5f65a2b8f6ccf8c31fd2f20ae2128636

expert234:

You should be more concerned about how you got Bewitched enough to sign off your children for perpetual, generational slavery to fulanis. It baffles me how you people rejoice in slavery.

Are you born to suffer and smile?

If you aren't careful, your children will curse your memory.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by expert234: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tolexander:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10303838_a5c8a8b9f3cc463188b2b064375bc873_jpeg_jpeg5f65a2b8f6ccf8c31fd2f20ae2128636

Is this how your parents raised you? To poopoo in public? I hope you haven't become a spoilt senseless brat Sha? Just an innocent question.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by nextstep(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sadly for traditional rulers, they are not the sovereign. They are welcome to amass an army to create and defend a republic independent of Nigeria. Until then however, Nigerians are free to go anywhere in Nigeria. Back in the day, yes, they were sovereign because they could defend their borders. Then the Europeans came and imposed their will on those former empires and kingdoms, which they handed to the Nigerian government. Not even a state governor is sovereign.

We need to solve the problem of conflicts with herders, but that does not include banning them from entire regions.
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by maasoap(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
expert234:

His "Dumbness" had earned him popularity and importance.

What has your own "intelligence" offered you? Despite being more "intelligent" than Gani Adams, you are still reduced to a nameless, insignificant, unimportant, dispensable, empty ranter on nairaland.

What a shame!

You're as dumb as your Generalissimo. This is a faceless forum, dumbasss
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by MetaPhysical: 1:55am On Sep 29, 2019
maasoap:
This Gani Adams is dumb, I actually meant it. I met him once in the olden days when he was used to wearing conductors. I blame the mumus that following/worshipping him. ORDINARY unsuccessful carpenter with low IQ. Mtcheeeeww!

...you worship the son of a foreign carpenter today.

Why cant Yorubas worship their own carpenter son, whats wrong with it?
Re: 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders by expert234: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2019
maasoap:

You're as dumb as your Generalissimo. This is a faceless forum, dumbasss

His "dumb" voice will be heard, but your "intelligent" voice will fizzle away into oblivion, never to be heard or recognised even after your unceremonious death.

So, who is the real dumb person between him and you now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Edo Assembly Speakers Emerge / Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.