Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money (38921 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay naa
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Dis one is mad
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin grin

These same lazy youths become very active during elections.

Unfortunately the old cargo is right, a look around Lagos state proves her case, people that relish extortion like no other.

Puah#
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by NnwachukuOkike: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2019
She meant to say lady Yoruba youths. grin

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Crofton: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Rubbish, she should show the means of hard work and intelligence she used in amassing her wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by dante0147: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
You mean the money you worked hard for ?

They worked for it oo by lieing to the same
Youth and stealing what’s meant for the youths and when it’s time election still the youths they run too...

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Olufela30: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2019
They'd be asking for money their fathers kept with Jagaban abi ??

Nonsense youths claiming sense of entitlement...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by slimfit1(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Dreambeat:
What do you expect, madam.Your husband and his cronies have stolen all their money and probably their destiny too.Be glad that they are humbly asking you to give them a meagre of what you and your husband have stolen.In some places, it would have been a different ball game.In saner clime, he would have been cooling of his a.ss behind bars.

When Sowore talk them go say he is rude. Exactly what he is saying.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by mdchikezie(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2019
WHEN YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND STEAL FROM AND MANIPULATE LAGOS STATE, WHY WOULDNT YOU CALL YOUTHS LAZY

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Can you please tell her to stop giving money or you can arrange a recreational class for them than coming to rant that you are giving them coins
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by A305: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Kettle calling pot black. Look below to see my sig na ture.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Paulo3ree(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Zikora1000:
They are your people, stop foaming in the mouth. if u don't want to give them fish, then teach them how to fish. but first swear, that you have not used their destiny.
You will be like now

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by adebuk47(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Foolish woman, no be you make dem lazy, from election thugs to different things. Them suppose rub your house sef
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Kulas: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
....and somebody may start making noise if i ask this question: Between Igbo and Yoruba Youth which one is laziest ?, though everybody know the answer,but i still need answers
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by egopersonified(f): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2019
please they are not lazy, they only came for their share of the free money you are enjoying.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Hamid7(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerian youths have suffered. Did you become rich by hard work or by looting same funds meant for the youths you now call lazy.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by lekidating: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Now they are lazy, but during elections they become your boys...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Dedetwo(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
This is a cultural indictment from the roots. Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, you are the light and rod

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by wink2015(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District and wife of a former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said youths of today are lazy and not ready to work.

According to her, most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”

She, however, expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”

Sen. Tinubu added that youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, “but they don’t want to work before making the money.”

She added that, “our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”

Speaking on a Lagos Television programme on Saturday morning, Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower youths in her senatorial district.

Tinubu disclosed that 10 youths each from all the local governments under Lagos CentraI would benefit from the empowerment initiative.

The Lagos Senator enjoined youths in her senatorial district to contact their local government chairmen and avail themselves of the opportunities provided by the foundation.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/amp/

YOU POLITICIANS USED THIS BOYS TO RIG ELECTIONS AND CARRY OUT THUGGERY.

THEY HAVE BEEN ON THE TINUBU PAYROLL FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL.

WHY DENY THEM NOW?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Akharmony: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Take them to farm now..
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by northbird: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Stop the generalisation about youths in the south-west. The ones descibed abandoned schooling or any trade/craft dey were enrolled into.

Even from your region, check out the specs of the youths always extorting money, they also abandoned education and lack any form of training or skill.

The militancy in the south-south years back is a classic example. Check out the specs of the rank and file in that group, you will find your answer.
Osagyefo98:
She is not wrong at all.

She just described the characteristics of south west youths.

Very lazy...

Sometimes you have to own up and say the truth.

She is right.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by nerorex01: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mehn I remembered vividly, how these top touts of Lagos state were given cash and expensive cars like Chrysler or Toyota jeep even the Oba's all through the state weren't left out as they all received Jeeps as part of their effort in ensuring that Tinubu and his boy Fashola was brought into power.

My friend, the jungle has really matured. When Hamburger of Oshodi was still alive these were the major issues with MC Oluomo on who controls Oshodi for Tinubu but the latter wasn't lucky as he bled to death somewhere around Shogunle during a local election. Till date no one has been brought to book over his death.

But one thing is for sure their life is like a 'ticking clock'

I will leave you all with this question; Can GOD be mocked ?

nku5:
Walahi talahi Tinubu is the biggest curse that Lagos has ever seen.

Bobo chicago carefully bred touts, empowered thugs like oluomo and turned them to role models for millions of yoruba youths. Now the hypocrite is talking nonsense.

I remember 2003 just after Tinubu won re-election we saw how touts were unleashed all over Lagos with ID cards harassing motorists. These touts were the people who helped him win and he rewarded them with the right to fleece lagosians. Today jungle don mature he is complaining.

An egba proverb literally means - "the morning shows the day"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by EmekaBlue(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
It's part of west culture na grin
walahi

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Idris29(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why won’t they be lazy? When the resources meant to create jobs for them has been looted by her husband.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Ooye12: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
When only your family enjoying the money ,give dem 20% you will not rest

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Plusk4u: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
I Don't think is all Lagos youth.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by gbefun40(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
why everybody like to day beg money always sef
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Kay25(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who made them lazy?is it not u and ur husband for ya own self interest shioor
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by Maldini212(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Afonja youth are lazy

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Yeye dey worry you. You are comparing yourself with someone who come from a wealthy family

Seyi is not lazy, despite the fact that he is lucky to have come from a wealthy family, he still works hard to achieve greatness. He has an advertisement company he is managing.

Perhaps if you have been following him on social media, you would have known he is hard working.

Please. He has an advertisement company. Is that work?

Is he scripting, writing proposals, drafting ads, editing videos, doing graphic designs etc?

Just pay people to do the work with his dad's ill gotten wealth and call himself hardworking. Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by technuel: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Take it or leave it
She said the obvious truth
Although Tinubu might be corrupt and have chains of looted properties
He really worked hard to have the opportunity to find himself in the position to loot public wealth.
Had it been the youth are not lazy today someone like her husband would have been in exile.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money by NGpatriot: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
I agree with her 100%.

Well said, most Nigerian youths are extremely lazy, Al they do is complain, look for easy money and blame other people for their woes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.