Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album (2231 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career / Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by toluxa1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hello house. My Elder brother just released his debut album on Sunday (gospel). He resides in Minna, Niger state. Guys, you have to listen to the work. I believe it is a work that can stand side-by-side with the likes of those produced by Samsong, Sam Okposo, Lara George  . . .  think of anybody. I just want to know how this Album can be promoted to where is belongs and what does one have to do?
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by thweraja10: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
If he is serious about his music and the album make sense then he should relocate to lagos,
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by toluxa1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
Relocate to Lagos shocked Then what next?
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by funkybaby(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
@post

if he is as good as you claim, why not mail one or two of his songs to Ovie of notjustok.com

he encourages/supports new acts.

if ovie is impressed, he might have him featured on his website and from there who knows. . . . .

besides, there's still a large market for gospel music. I am personally getting tired of all these bootay songs i listen to sef  grin grin
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by thweraja10: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
When he gets to Lag, he will meet a lot of people that can assist him like music producers, music directors, music marketers and music managers. And there are a lot of record label here that can assist if the song is really what you said it to be.

And apart from all this if he joins a big  church here he can start from there. Organise programs and if he is really good other churches will be calling him and at least they wil give him something he can start from there and i know of some churches that help their members with good talents
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by Mobinga: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
notjustok@gmail.com wink

www.twitter.com/ovieo
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by toluxa1(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2010
Ok, thanks so much guys. You guys are the best. Let's start with this ovie of notjustok. I'll do that as soon as possible. Other ideas are welcome too. I will upload some tracks soon and post it here for you guys to listen to. Is that Ok?
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by toluxa1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Most of the featured musics and videos I can see on notjustok.com are works of already established artistes. Are you sure they feature those of UP COMING ARTISTE?
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by pheesayor(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2010
toluxa1:

Most of the featured musics and videos I can see on notjustok.com are works of already established artistes. Are you sure they feature those of UP COMING ARTISTE?

yes they do, there are other music blogs too. jaguda.com, nigerianhiphop.net and so many more
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by Kevdiesel(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2010
Trying to promote or sell ur songs? On how to upload ur promo mp3s, music videos and wallpapers on http://www.pressplay360.com/ please call: 08099253225, 08064687577. Pressplay360.com making it happen!
Re: How Do I Help Him Promote His Music Album by Ba333y(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Davido – Gobe (throwback Mp3) / Future Heroes - Bless My Parents (one Of The Best Kids Video) / Dablixx - Moller (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.