Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

#bigbrothernaija : Tacha Pens An Emotional Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bigbrothernaija : Tacha Pens An Emotional Message (294 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message / Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message / Ubi Franklin With Son Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem, Shares Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bigbrothernaija : Tacha Pens An Emotional Message by sirchikero: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Hours after Tacha was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija house, the self acclaimed Porthacourt first daughter took to her instagram page to thank her fans.
Read her words below :
“Dear Titans,
Words cannot readily express how much your love and acceptance means to me at this point. Even my imperfection could not sway your support.
THANK YOU!

Coming out of the Big Brother House disqualified was never my intention. Unfortunately, my weakness played against my strength and cut short what should have been a grand ending, with or without the prize.

I sincerely apologize for every action on my part that led to this point and I take full responsibility for it all.
I am an adult and ought to be in control of my emotions, but I'm human and I failed time and again. Please forgive me. I sincerely wanted to make it, at least to the 99th day.

The fight to be seen and heard takes its toll on everyone of us irrespective of where, when or how it comes. What counts is what we make out of a seemingly ugly situation.
Read more : https://paschalchikero..com/2019/09/bigbrothernaija-tacha-pens-emotional.html?m=1

Re: #bigbrothernaija : Tacha Pens An Emotional Message by wingmanIII: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Hahaha haha.
Convince me that Tacha put those words together.

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Denied Release Request, Feds Say He’s Redirecting Royalties To Friend / Lionheart Nominated For Oscars. Genevieve Reacts / I Will Wash Your Pant & Dress Everyday If You Marry Me — Actor Tells DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.