Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (66107 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by ClitRaider: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lamanii22:

Enough of the body odour thing... It's too much na... It's stale now...
wetin concern you?!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Iamgrey5(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

Please stop that. port harcot first daugter is a literary icon.
This is her reflecting.
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Itzteewhy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don't think she wrote this herself
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Boyooosa(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
I couldn't read it to the end coz the post, Op are all TACHering i mean they sting.
bros sorry o, pls what is the meaning of STING u r referring to here
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by josephevergreen(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
titiloyeblog:
#BBNaija: ''My weakness played against my strength, I apologize'' Tacha breaks silence after her disqualification

After been disqualified from the BBNaija house, Tacha appreciated all her supporters so far and also addressed some controversial issues

She wrote on her Instagram page;
Actually am not her fan..but I feel relieved when I saw this intelligent write up from her..big sis work on your character abeg.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B280Q9vgjvd/?hl=en

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tacha-breaks-silence-after.html

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Fantazy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Na now her eyes just clear
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Lamanii22(f): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
ClitRaider:

wetin concern you?!

Have some sympathy...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Mrexcell(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
titiloyeblog:
#BBNaija: ''My weakness played against my strength, I apologize'' Tacha breaks silence after her disqualification

After been disqualified from the BBNaija house, Tacha appreciated all her supporters so far and also addressed some controversial issues

She wrote on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B280Q9vgjvd/?hl=en

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tacha-breaks-silence-after.html

How are we even sure that she was the one who personally wrote all these?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by gidjah(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Obviously she didn't write that by herself

Still, it's a good step in the right direction.
wanted saying same too ,those were lithurgics of the super wise and creative,I really wish she were the originator of those....all the same ,, words were emotionally filled
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Legendguru: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Steve28: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
This can’t be Tacha, cos the lady I know can’t write properly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
SirLakes:

And so!
Can your president write his name

Nonsense
Who are you talking about please?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by BREYZ: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
koboko69:

Oga shut up! Call a spade a spade. Tacha brought it on herself. She is not the only one in the house. She as run virtually every one down with her stinking mouth in the house. Should i remind and she ran Seyi down, or is Mike,or is it Dianne she called a toddler even though she is the same 23 with Dianne,even though we all know its her football age.
She started the body shaming calling mercy ambassador of black knuckles. That babe have said all manner of things to every house mate. Why are u so evil and sentimental. Do u wish your daughter or sister to be like that? How many house mates were in the house? Na only she? Na wa o

Who is this nitwit of a loser?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Onyi22:
Medicine after death, she must have regretted her actions by now

Every one makes mistakes including u ..alot of us here have had worse fights than tacha only difference is hers was on international viewership

dont be this low
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by GoldPraise: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bruno3000:
Shaaarap woman. grin
Hmmmm... Who mess for hia angry
for your mind now you funny
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by BREYZ: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
koboko69:

The Tacha replica that gave birth to u

Lol. Keep wasting your time on Nairaland crying over tachas headache, shes a millionaire already and she's trending everywhere while you and your cursed generation will keep wallowing in stupidity over someone else's lifestyle. I dropped a comment without mentioning you but your scratchy hands and epileptic brain won't allow you minf your business. Seeking unnecessary attention on Nairaland
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Bruno3000(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldPraise:
for your mind now you funny
over 120 pple think I am. Now try being funny let's see.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by olajigaolamide: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who she dey beg?. Make she go bath and brush her teeth
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by koboko69: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
BREYZ:

Lol. Keep wasting your time on Nairaland crying over tachas headache, shes a millionaire already and she's trending everywhere while you and your cursed generation will keep wallowing in stupidity over someone else's lifestyle. I dropped a comment without mentioning you but your scratchy hands and epileptic brain won't allow you minf your business. Seeking unnecessary attention on Nairaland

Hahahahha.....see painment!

U think everyone on NL is wallowing in poverty like u. Wetin concern me if she be millioniare...
Me hustle for my own millions legit..and i proud of am. So u got mad cos i said your mama na Tacha replica.... grin cheesy
See your life
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by sarkice(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Apology kee you dia. Nonsense and body odor
U my boy, don't have sense
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Psoul(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ok I'm not her fan... Or simply put, I don't give a f.uck bout her or bbn.... but all this backlash only confirms she is the BIGGEST of all the housemates...

Even without the 60 Milla, she is the talking point of the show.... She is the real pepper... She will blow more than the eventual winner... Infact she don BLOW already...

Like they say ain't no publicity as a bad publicity

***Singing 2 face*** if no body talk about you, then -

Wndering hw u take knw all these as per say u don't give f*ck about Tacha and BBN. Just wondering aloud.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Starboytwo(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Psoul:

Wndering hw u take knw all these as per say u don't give f*ck about Tacha and BBN. Just wondering aloud.
and what is there not to know Is it Tasha or bbn or 60 million or what? Tell me, niga
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Psoul(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
and what is there not to know Is it Tasha or bbn or 60 million or what? Tell me, niga

Then what is the meaning of "Not giving a f*ck?"
I think when u don't give a f*ck, you should not even bother to know a thing about that thing not even the least of a thing concerning it.

How come u don't give a f*ck and u know this much and still keep following threads and post about the stuff you don't give a f*ck about. Just tell me, niga
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Fixitgood(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha did not write this.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Starboytwo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Psoul:

Then what is the meaning of "Not giving a f*ck?"
I think when u don't give a f*ck, you should not even bother to know a thing about that thing not even the least of a thing concerning it.

How come u don't give a f*ck and u know this much and still keep following threads and post about the stuff you don't give a f*ck about. Just tell me, niga
cuz I always know everything, there is hardly anything I don't know... So if I say I don't give a fuc k about something, I don't...

Anyway I feel you, try feel me
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Psoul(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
cuz I always know everything, there is hardly anything I don't know... So if I say I don't give a fuc k about something, I don't...

Anyway I feel you, try feel me

grin grin grin grin grin...ok...respect
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Starboytwo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Psoul:

grin grin grin grin grin...ok...respect
just checked now, 2008 shocked.... Legend... My two hands dey up grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Psoul(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
just checked now, 2008 shocked.... Legend... My two hands dey up grin grin grin

Lol.. Dat was after bn a guest reader for about 3yrs.
I've seen it all. Good, Bad and the ugly. grin grin grin

YIM..... Yahoo Instant Message.
What we were using in those good old days for chatting before the birth of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat and all the new generation chatting apps.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Sewgon79(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
kelvinfash:
comot for hear joor .....so tacha did not body shame mercy abi, saying she bleached and used silicon ass abi ,,,,i know most of these are fans dont watch the show they just enjoy the way she fights and insults .....dont go and preach to ur tacha you dey come here kon dey preach mumu preach

Hé who is a saint or not sinners , let him first cast the ball stone.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nicolex(f): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
I couldn't read it to the end coz the post, Op are all TACHering i mean they sting.
*Stink,if u wanna insult,at least get the spellings right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists / Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.