Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

All Women Will Die If.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Will Die If.... (409 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Women Will Die If.... by bigpriik: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
All these women playing hard to get,ignorine your calls and chats ,E.t.c all in the name of testing your masculinity its so funny to me lollz .if we turn the table around if it were men that do the same to women I believe most women must have died of depression by now because they hate to get their ego bruised.

ladies be sincere must of you do not approach guys you like because you fear rejection ,you cannot handle rejection lolzz men and rejection are like 5&6 we see it as normal, but if you dare reject a girl she will insult you ,call you all sort of names lollzzz am talking from experience but it feels so good to reject a lady I swear guys just try it once in your life especially if she is beautiful.
imagine a a world where women are being rejected,tested, dumbed like almost every day it will be a bitter world ,suicide everyday,depression everyday men will feel so guilty .

hate me, despise me i am controversial down to my monicker the truthsayer and redpilled man
cheers
bigpriik

1 Like

Re: All Women Will Die If.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2019
na true u talk , even though I read only half your Moniker reminds me of a guy here Babban bura
Re: All Women Will Die If.... by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2019
na true u talk , even though I read only half your Moniker reminds me of a guy here Babban bura

(1) (Reply)

Three Pillars Of A Healthy Relationship. / Purpose Of Marriage No One Has Ever Told You / Breaking - Sarkodie Wins BET Hiphop Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.