Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation (21434 Views)

Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Sleevia: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
South West will come here and say it is a lie. They had better be the read because from now till 2023, na serious attacks.

What is gonna happen is decimation of SOUTH west arm of APC in order to hijack the party. This will be a lesson for those I have seen on nairaland calling APC is South West party... A huge mistake cos these Northerners don't talk here. They take what you say offline and plan.

We all will get sense las Las.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by ODB2: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
KingOdart:

So Buhari Cambridge certificate was fake according to Empty brain like you

[/s
Yaribanza, even your useless fowler was caught trying to push a fake doctorate

As for me, even if the next FIRS boss presents bread cover as certificate I will prefer it a trillion times to your yaribanza thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by ideylaff: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
stonemasonn:
Who's the ex governor nah? Is it Zamfara

I suspect former Governor Ibrahim Dankwabo ....... he’s qualified though if it’s him

[url] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Hassan_Dankwambo[/url]

1 Like

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=82651676] grin

Yoruba ronu o.
That's the words on street of Abuja anyway. tongue
This oil drinking folks will NEVER learn.[/quote

Why mot advise your coward Llamadi Cownu first

Stop crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by KingOdart(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:

Isn't it you Yorubas that led the charge to remove Jonathan?

Hypocrite!

Fowler and Tinubu should face their war alone .

And we will gladly do it again and again

Sore loser

1 Like

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by KingOdart(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:
[s]

[/s
Yaribanza, even your useless fowler was caught trying to push a fake doctorate

As for me, even if the next FIRS boss presents bread cover as certificate I will prefer it a trillion times to your yaribanza thieves

Yoruba is not the cause of your frustration and miserable life

Ipob pig

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by ODB2: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
KingOdart:

And we will gladly do it again and again

Sore loser

And you will continue to wallow in poverty and envy

Yaribanza

1 Like

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by nkwuocha1: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=divicode post=82652101][/quote]

You can advise nnamdi cownu for all I care.Crying more than the bereaved?Dude I'm laughing here.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by KingOdart(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:

And you will continue to wallow in poverty and envy

Yaribanza

Tell that to your Lazy, spiteful and hateful brothers in Imo IDPs Camp waiting for free food

Nyamirin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by ODB2: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
KingOdart:

Tell that to your Lazy, spiteful and hateful brothers in Imo IDPs Camp waiting for free food

[/s]

You that your mama dey go beg Tinubu for food
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by KingOdart(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
ODB2:
[s][/s]

You that your mama dey go beg Tinubu for food

Oh and don't forget

Anambra is now a beggars colony grin

You are in sifia pain

Cry me a river Nyamirin

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by FarahAideed: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Scanty academic qualification, lost his bid for second term. That description fits former Adamawa state governor Jibrilla Umar Bindow. If its him, then he has guts. It was even as a governor that he learnt how to speak mature English. He is scantily educated and he is not even a good administrator.

Since when did you start being against scanty education ? Are you not the same person that said Nepa cert is ok to be president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by mechanics(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
He's dreaming, I know president Buhari won't remove someone that is hardworking, except on the basis of corruption.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Pascal181: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
I saw it coming, when buhari was unleashing his abba Kyari on Babatunde Fawler I knew it

1 Like

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Hedonisco: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
I know they would take that position from Tinubu

It's just part of the Next level

That's for sure.

But this administration has taken political corruption and political desperation to unprecedented levels. Who were the FIRS chairpersons during the PDP years? Whose 'candidates' were they? Who were the star ministers under Jonathan? You would see technocrats such as Okonjo-Iweala, Femi Adeshina, Omobola Johnson, Segun Aganga, etc. People who were HEAD HUNTED based on their perceived credentials, experience, and ability.

Now under Buhari, political horse trading and parochial considerations underlines everything. That is why corrupt bastards like Amaechi, Ngige, Sylva Akpabio, and Fowler are the 'star boys' of his cabinet. There is NO minister or parastatal head under Buhari that was appointed via merit list. None. All of the fools came in through parochial considerations or corrupt politicking.

Why is every position suddenly so lucrative and over-politicized under Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by olawonder(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bloggers should stop using some stupid terms in their write ups, like ‘juicy position’... think of the impression this makes on even the person occupying the position at the moment.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Hedonisco: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
olawonder:
Bloggers should stop using some stupid terms in their write ups, like ‘juicy position’... think of the impression this makes on even the person occupying the position at the moment.
It's a juicy position because of the incredibly humongous money available to steal for the occupant due to our flawed system, and the favours that the occupant can dispense to political jobbers and cronies. Everyone including new born babies in Nigeria knows these things, let alone the thief occupying the position. Stop burying your head in the sand and pretending not to be in Nigeria. You're not an oyinbo man living in Liechtenstein
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by pfadom: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please don't tell he you are referring to the immediate past governor of Bauchi State.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Amumaigwe: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
KingOdart:

Nyamirin cheesy

Read what you posted because the IDP camp mentioned is in the North. Or are you illiterate?
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by BafanaBafana: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Since when did you start being against scanty education ? Are you not the same person that said Nepa cert is ok to be president?
What is Nepa cert?
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by KingOdart(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Read what you posted because the IDP camp mentioned is in the North. Or are you illiterate?

Lol "in Imo state" is now "in the North"

I can understand your hallucination and denial, Nyamirin grin

I know comprehension is also part of your problem
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Idowuay123: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
No need to parabulate around, this post is referring to former Adamawa state governor. May also tell you that this is a sponsor post from the lion of d boudillion.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by FarahAideed: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

What is Nepa cert?

Nepa bill
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Sleevia: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Lol.
How are you sure Tinibu isn't behind this as he has been rumoured to be part of Osibanjo ills lately.

Just like how he dealt with Fashola,Tinubu wants to remain the Almighty in Yoruba land.He feels threatened by any Yoruba man with a growing political popularity.
it is not possible cos such move will not favour him. Don't you think? It's the Northerners that can benefit from such move.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by kikake: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
So north wants to deprive their Yoruba ally the number 2 cash winner job in Nigeria, after PMB took number one - petroleum ministry?

A country killed by corruption and conspiracy - Nigeria.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by webngnews: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
The ex governor no get name
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by nkwuocha1: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sleevia:
it is not possible cos such move will not favour him. Don't you think? It's the Northerners that can benefit from such move.

He also can benefit.Osibanjo doesn't have the mind Tinubu has,again,Tinubu don't want any Yoruba man especially those he handpicked to be popular than him.
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by BafanaBafana: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Nepa bill
If you guys have refused to accept the fact that Buhari has all the educational qualifications required and more, its your problem.
Una go wail tire
Re: Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation by Pascal181: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

If you guys have refused to accept the fact that Buhari has all the educational qualifications required and more, its your problem.
Una go wail tire
it is not about wailing, ask your self, is it right for someone without vision, capacity or strength to lead a complex country like Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2014 Independence Day Broadcast By President Jonathan / Senator Ahmed Yerima's New Look / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.