Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

#bbnaija : Bobrisky To Tacha – “you Will Get An Alert Of One Million From Me” - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #bbnaija : Bobrisky To Tacha – “you Will Get An Alert Of One Million From Me” (301 Views)

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! 40% Off On One Million Braided Wig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Bobrisky To Tacha – “you Will Get An Alert Of One Million From Me” by correctkidabc(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigerian Cross dresser,Bobrisky has joined the list of fans who has contributed in lifting up the former big brother housemate who was disqualified.this is coming after the housemate was disqualified from the house

Read more :https://correctkid.com/bbnaija-bobrisky-to-tacha-you-will-get-an-alert-of-one-million-from-me/
Re: #bbnaija : Bobrisky To Tacha – “you Will Get An Alert Of One Million From Me” by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
This sheguy nice oo

(1) (Reply)

Amazingly Affordable Quality Men's Clothing / Freshly Shipped Wrist Watches / U Need This Designer Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.