Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now (26019 Views)

Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

Nigeria unemployment rate is 23.1% while south africa is 29% but productivity of the South african working class is higher than Nigeria

per capital income of South africa is 13,090USD while Nigeria is 5,680 USD and Nigeria say it is the biggest economy in Africa

Electricity is a luxury for Nigerians

National budget of Nigeria is 21 Billion USD while South africa is 120 Billion USD

Nigerians everyday are seeking to run away from Nigeria that is why they love to trek to libya and Many of them also are in South africa selling sweets, drugs and doing fraud, only few are in respectable profession

Nigerians are saying south africans are inexperience and unqualified but Nigerians cant even build a refinery, roads or a railway track, those stuff are new technology for Nigerians that chinese experts are needed to come to do that

Many Nigerians do not work, wait on govt for end of the month allowance but then say South Africans are lazy

If Nigerians are so hard working, how come the Nigerian Economy is in Big mess
I hail thee!
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. Are you one of the lazy Nincompoop South African whose major occupation is to drink Wukomboti every morning and night? I hate you fools with passion.
Are you a lazy Nigerian that thinks killing his own brother for kidneys will making him rich instead doing actual work? You Nigerians are hypocrites of the highest order.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
from where I stand I see hatefulness and backwardness from you people.always yapping about a country you know little about

I don’t understand how u or from which side of the divide U see hatefulness bt just Incase i
Was going add not all whites think this way bt a number of them do especially the influential ones.

About hate when u attack ur fellow African just because he resides in ur country what do u call that? Love? Or incredible hate?

The black South African is frustrated bt the problem isn’t because of the foreigners. The black South African man has integrated well into the country’s system. That’s the problem. I am fully against hate. Are u?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:

You're a son of a drunkard.

We're talking about lazy, do-nothing, unemployable nitwits Zulus, Xhosa, Bantu, Tswana, etc and you're bringing people who are settlers and are 7% of the population and owning 90% of south Africa's wealth.

Why don't white south Africans partake in xenophobia?

Bastard dispossessed idiot.
he smoked your a.ss with facts and logic, now you're resorting to insults. Ouch! grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by MPSA(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2019
jrusky:

Oh so you are from South Africa I have muted your comment henceforth. I won't respond to you from this moment. Pls I don't exchange words or involve in argument with animal pls.

If you like quote me or respond in 1,000 time I have muted any response from you so it won't get to me. Ok

I only talk to human being pls. God forbid, me and South African bro No it's over. Infact I don't care where you are from. Good day.

grin grin I like your Boiling head Man, Believe Me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t understand how u or from which side of the divide U see hatefulness bt just Incase i
Was going add not all whites think this way bt a number of them do especially the influential ones.

About hate when u attack ur fellow African just because he resides in ur country what do u call that? Love? Or incredible hate?

The black South African is frustrated bt the problem isn’t because of the foreigners. The black South African man has integrated well into the country’s system. That’s the problem. I am fully against hate. Are u?
This fake Pan-Africanism from Nigerians doesn't faze me. I see all the hate from Nigerians right here on a daily basis, especially towards countries doing better than you like Kenya, so please..
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
This fake Pan-Africanism from Nigerians doesn't faze me. I see all the hate from Nigerians right here on a daily basis, especially towards countries doing better than you like Kenya, so please..

Nigerians don’t hate anybody or foreigners we have many here and accept, understand or tolerate them bt we are competitive, we brag a lot yes if it’s Smtn we know very well we can do or achieve. This is not hate. Attacking ur fellow man simply because he is or u think or assume he’s better than you is low and extremely hateful.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2019
14:

South africans are fighters and not scared to die for a good course. Hence you never saw millions of south africans in neighbouring countries running away from apartheid. Not like many africans who choose to run away from poverty instead of fighting their government for better service. Africa is full of cowards. Look at zimbabwe, mugabe ran amok in that country for 38yrs, clever zimbabweans opted to run to south africa than to fight mugabe. That can never happen in south africa. When people are fed-up, blood will flow on the streets.
True.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2019
jaxxy:

Nigerians don’t hate anybody or foreigners we have many here and accept, understand or tolerate them bt we are competitive, we brag a lot yes if it’s Smtn we know very well we can do or achieve. This is not hate. Attacking ur fellow man simply because he is or u think or assume he’s better than you is low and extremely hateful.
You're so misinformed it's not funny. You think these attacks started because people think you are better? Such a narrow outlook
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the self-hating from Nigerians is real. Virtually on every thread " white people this" oyinbo" the white man that" that" etc... snap out of this mentality people

I doubt if you understand oyinbo. I have spent the bigger of my life with them. Middle and upper middle class ones. If you are in the right environment in a relaxed mood after years of been together, some do open up. When you are with their lower classes they don't know the strategy. So they might show overt discrimination.

What oyinbo do is very smart. You cannot blame them. They want to be on top. If not colonialism then neo-colonialism. Economic dominance.

It's blacks who have not got the memo and refused to strategise on how to dominate. The Chinese clearly got the message and see where they are now.

The world has always been like that. Empires, races and nations want to be superior.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You're so misinformed it's not funny. You think these attacks started because people think you are better? Such a narrow outlook

I’m sorry enlighten me or rather us pls cos this is the general thinking. When say things like the foreigners are taking our jobs and attack their private businesses. What is the real story?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2019
jaxxy:

I’m sorry enlighten me or rather us pls cos this is the general thinking. When say things like the foreigners are taking our jobs and attack their private businesses. What is the real story?
those are people at the bottom of South African society and its not indicative of South African society as a whole. Those that complain of such are the unskilled battling for crumbs with the unskilled of other African states who are willing to work for little pay. If I'm a doctor or even working at a convenient store don't have to worry with foreigners taking my job.

The cry of the broader South African society is criminal elements of African immigrants most specifically from Nigeria.

And the looters are criminal elements exploiting these two dynamics

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

I doubt if you understand oyinbo. I have spent the bigger of my life with them. Middle and upper middle class ones. If you are in the right environment in a relaxed mood after years of been together, some do open up. When you are with their lower classes they don't know the strategy. So they might show overt discrimination.

What oyinbo do is very smart. You cannot blame them. They want to be on top. If not colonialism then neo-colonialism. Economic dominance.

It's black who have not got the memo and refused to strategise how to dominate. The Chinese clearly got the message and see where they are now.

The world has always been like that. Empires, races and nations what to be superior.
Look, I come from the most diverse country in Africa and I went to school, worked, befriended them etc. They are people like us. My gripe is that Nigerians hype, worship, too much for my liking.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by SayginSA: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2019
babasolution:

you simply dont understand Nigeria,one thing is that in Nigeria the government is very ineffective,decades of coups and dictatorships also hampered nigerias progress,but the ordinary private society as come a long way without government support,most developments in nigeria are private built,also most very poor nigerians who fill up these statistics are northerners who dont even travel,they are the majority poor who make nigeria to have its bad poverty rating and they dont even travel,nigeria is not underdeveloped like its mostly portrayed just that government is ineffective and deliberately do not build infrastructure and take care of the environment,nigeria is just terribly mismanaged by its government,the population also is a factor,india despite its massive economy as millions of poor
well Nigeria will continue to collapse due low IQ of majority of Nigerians,who vote based on tribal and religious affiliations. In South Africa we had such,but government quickly crashed it. And rallied all black South Africans under South African name,instead of tribal affilliation. Yes there are tribalists,but they have little support and power,as we see our selves as South Africans first before any tribal affilliation and also due to high inter tribal marriages. Also our government doesn't spend money on people,who want to go to a place to throw stone at a black block. Or money on Foreign expensive hospitals for our politicians,when president is sick or need medical attention-he is send to military hospital in our Capital,called Military 1 Hospital (for injured soldiers and top two government officials). Even when politicians steal they spend almost of their loot in the country,rather than send it to Europe like Nigerians do.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by KekeNash(f): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2019
14:

Funny enough is, south africa is three times more developed than what it was in 1994. Do the research. Many african leaders are so jealous because South africa did not turn out like many african countries did just after independence. South africa developed more after independence.

New cities built after 1994

1. Sandton city
2. Midrand
3. Centurion
4. Steyn city
5. Umhlanga rock
6. Century city.

Expansion of freeways

1. N1 expansion(before 1994=2 lanes, after= 5 lanes)
2. N3 expansion(before 1994=2 lanes, after= 4 lanes)
3. N4 expansion(before 1994=1 lane, after= 3 lanes)

Excess to electricity.

Before 1994 = 24% had excess to electricity
25yrs into democracy = 97% have excess to electricity

Drinkable tap water.

Before 1994 = 18% had drinkable tap water
After 25yrs = 87% have excess to drinkable tap water

Middle class.

Before 1994 = 2 million middle class in SA
After 25yrs = 38 million middle class people in SA

Stadia

Before 1994 = 4 big stadia
After 25yrs = 20 big stadia

Car production

Before 1994 = 50 000 cars were produced in SA
After 25yrs = 650 000 cars and produced in SA

Rail transport

Before 1994 = old metrorail trains(max speed=100km/hr)
After 25yrs = gautrain (max speed=170km/hr)

If all of the above is considered regressing, please tell me which drug you are into. The reason why you have constant flow of legal and illegal immigrant into SA, it means South africa is working. No sane person can migrate to a fail or failing state.
You can shove facts on thier big faces, they won't get it, they can't believe a black race can do better. South Africa lets work while they'r busy talking and running away from thier problems. Ba painelwa

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
he smoked your a.ss with facts and logic, now you're resorting to insults. Ouch! grin
Zulu and logic don't get into same sentence.

If he did present logic and facts, you would feel no pressure to give a helping hand grin grin grin

Everyone in the world knows this undeniable fact: south Africa is a country built by Boers and run by immigrant Africans while Zulus and co wait for apartheid compensation money.

Lazy skanks.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
firstly, SA is not made of Zulu people alone, stop spewing ignorance.

2. Why are Nigerians so boastful about nothing? Who made you the biggest entertainment industry in Africa? South Africa has most Grammy awards in Africa and has the only Oscar. Our music industry is the most sophisticated and diverse while yours is the only dominated by one genre. The only African football league that is among the richest in the world is the South African PSL run sand established by black people.

Bragging about billionaires in a sea poverty is not only shortsighted it's downright puerile. It's actually bragging about someone's personal possessions, Isnt that a bit sad? We rather have 3 billionaires but a better standard of living.

You're new to the party, Zulu.

Zulu is my representation of all black indigenous south African tribes from Xhosa to Bantu to Tswana etc. They are the largest and I love the stupid primitive way the word -ZOO-LOO sound when it is said.

Kind of represents Africa's most savage and docile lots appropriately.

When you say Nigerians are boastful...have we not earned it? Seeing that we freed you unhinged, tree-hopping primates and gave you back your identity and reintegrated you back to humanity again.

Where's your sense of history and truth?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
Zulu and logic don't get into same sentence.

If he did present logic and faces, you would feel to pressure to give a helping hand grin grin grin

Everyone in the world knows this undeniable fact: south Africa is a country built by Boers and run by immigrant Africans while Zulus and co wait for apartheid compensation money.

Lazy skanks.
You've been rehashing the same old tired jabs since the inception of Nairaland, what a sad life! Or rather the lack thereof gringrin

Anyway lemme let my new found friend lilwetdick to stick you with some more of the truth serum. I know you Nigerians are allergic to the truth

Litwetdick where you at?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:

You're new to the party, Zulu.

Zulu is the representation of all black indigenous south African tribes from Xhosa to Bantu to Tswana etc. They are the largest and I love the stupid primitive way the word -ZOO-LOO sound when it is said.

Kind of represents Africa's most savage and docile lots appropriately.

When you say Nigerians are boastful...have we not earned it? Seeing that we freed you unhinged, tree-hopping primates and gave you back your identity and reintegrated you back to humanity again.

Where's your sense of history and truth?
Says who? You? How can one tribe represent others? Lol, you're stupid. Zulus one of the most revered and respected African tribes you and I know that.

You are empty braggarts with absolutely nothing to show. But lilwetdick already dealt with this one
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You've been rehashing the same old tired jabs since the inception of Nairaland, what a sad life! Or rather the lack thereof gringrin

Anyway lemme let my new found friend lilwetdick to stick you with some more of the truth serum. I know you Nigerians are allergic to the truth

Litwetdick where you at?
and you have beem squatting on a Nigerian forum here since Nairaland's inception wondering how a country run by blacks economically and politically can become Africa's largest economy and Africa's entertainment powerhouse even without adequate power supply.

Your existence is a real-life episode of Soweto '79.

What a miserable, dispossessed souldepressed Zulu.

you want another new song when the old song is factual and its tune paints reality!

When the condition of south Africa changes we will seek new material grin
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
those are people at the bottom of South African society and its not indicative of South African society as a whole. Those that complain of such are the unskilled battling for crumbs with the unskilled of other African states who are willing to work for little pay. If I'm a doctor or even working at a convenient store don't have to worry with foreigners taking my job.

The cry of the broader South African society is criminal elements of African immigrants most specifically from Nigeria.

And the looters are criminal elements exploiting these two dynamics

Now we are getting to the nitty gritty and I anticipated it, the foreigners that criminal elements and in this regard I’m in full support to obliterate them from ur society in a legal manner or any means necessary if it proves difficult bt this doesn’t stop the low level South Africans from there own hate agenda based cos of jobs and other challenges and these are the ones actually carrying out xenophobia attacks and not the doctors and other civil ones.

This now comes down to the fact there is a large strata of South Africans especially males dealing with poverty issues because they are not well planned for and integrated in the current system. Kinda left behind.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2019
jaxxy:

Now we are getting to the nitty gritty and I anticipated it, the foreigners that criminal elements and in this regard I’m in full support to obliterate them from ur society in a legal manner or any means necessary if it proves difficult bt this doesn’t stop the low level South Africans from there own hate agenda based cos of jobs and other challenges and these are the ones actually carrying out xenophobia attacks and not the doctors and other civil ones.

This now comes down to the fact there is a large strata of South Africans especially males dealing with poverty issues because they are not well planned for and integrated in the current system. Kinda left behind.
Don't think you understood what I wrote.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
and you have beem squatting on a Nigerian forum here since Nairaland's inception wondering how a country run by blacks economically and politically can become Africa's largest economy and Africa's entertainment powerhouse even without adequate power supply.

Your existence is a real-life episode of Soweto '79.

What a miserable, dispossessed souldepressed Zulu.

you want another new song when the old song is factual and its tune paints reality!

When the condition of south Africa changes we will seek new material grin
Rehashing the same arguments that were torn into shreds by lilwetdick won't get you new responses.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Says who? You? How can one tribe represent others? Lol, you're stupid. Zulus one of the most revered and respected African tribes you and I know that.

You are empty braggarts with absolutely nothing to show. But lilwetdick already dealt with this one
loooooolz. Your brain cells are overtaken by pap!

Is Zulu not south Africa's largest primitive indigenous tribe?

Andsdoes Zulu not sound stupid in your own lips?

All all black soithies are lazy, drug fiends and rapists so Zulu is the representation to me for you idiots.

Now pronounce it, here ZOO-LOO . Yeah that's how stupid you foools are that's why you were tjeomgest serving slaves in the world into Africa rallied behind pioneered by Nigeria to redeem whatever dignity left in your shackled souls.

The only history the world remember of Zulu is Shaka the half-nakked, butt-scratching, spear-wielding Zulu enough was defeated spectacularly.

Yeah, we remember Shaka the defeated Zulu grin hehe
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
loooooolz. You're brown cells are overtaken by pap!

Is Zulu not south Africa's largest primitive indigenous tribe?

As does Zulu my sound stupid in your own lips?

Now pronounce it, here ZOO-LOO . Yeah that's how stupid you foools are that's why you were tjeomgest serving slaves in the world into Africa rallied behind pioneered by Nigeria to redeem whatever dignity left in your shackled souls.

The only history the world remember of Zulu is Shaka the half-nakked, butt-scratching, spear-wielding Zulu enough was defeated spectacularly.

Yeah, we remember Shaka the defeated Zulu grin hehe
Your epistles are gibberish, don't have time
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Your epistles are gibberish, don't have time
okay go fall on your women like a drunken sailor.

Fu- Kin rapist.... Africa's rape headquarters.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
okay go fall on your women like a drunken sailor.

Fu- Kin rapist.... Africa's rape headquarters.
You blab too much for someone who hasn't even learnt to use a toilet

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by justtoodark: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
what that expert is sayin makes sense somehow....

its not about physical apartheid like before,its about economical apartheid....

trust those south african moroons to misunderstand what he said....
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
kikikikikikiki. This ape usually hides behind another handle to play in the swamp. www.nairaland.com/attachments/10307215_screenshot201909291226051_jpeg430217a4dd5adc1b93189e813aec8b18

You pretend too much for someone from a country with the biggest slum in Africa. Turns out your pupil die in a pit toilet in south Africa school.

Thought you guys are a 1st world country.

You can dub me the SA slayer grin grin grin

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
kikikikikikiki. This ape usually hides behind another handle to play in the swamp.

You pretend too much for someone from a country with the biggest slum in Africa. Turns out your a pupil die in a pit toilet in south Africa.

Thought you guys are a 1st world country.

You can sub me the SA slayer grin grin grin
LoL. so predictable. I actually posted those pics to teach you that you don't throw stones while living in a glass house but in typical childish fashion you saw this as an invitation for a food fight.

btw , reliving oneself in a pit toilet is way dignified than choosing to do it on the open like you simpletons
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Zulu is hurting so much and whenever he is overpowered textually, he resorts to gory pictures just to like south Africans resort to xenophobia when they can't cope with the competition.

But why open defecation is an offense in Nigeria, south Africa has managed to legalise it as part of their primitive way of life.

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LoL. so predictable. I actually posted those pics to teach you that you don't throw stones while living in a glass house but in typical childish fashion you saw this as an invitation for a food fight.

btw , reliving oneself in a pit toilet is way dignified than choosing to do it on the open like you simpletons
you posted the picture as a desperate attempt to regain balance after I scalped you harder than the Boers did to your fathers in Soweto.

You have Africa's 2nd biggest slum and world's top 5.

You're a pig by formation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) / Dino Melaye Shares Prayer Points On Twitter / 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.