Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,546 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) (59265 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oribande issa thief

Fake afonja pastor

All of them will die in aircrash

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by etcsines: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
gbefun

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Our wetin?
subtlemee:
Part of our 90billion
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chizmickey:
Oh Lord, what can I do to marry this girl?

shout sai baba facing east and West every 7hrs for 7 yrs and watch her surrender her assets to you.

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Freeze007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Our oil money is really showing in her body
meanwhile;

I know somebody...PM for her number while I discuss with her
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
This one Nor dey go church

Who dey Nack this girl ?

Report your self here now you wan help me deliver message give her daddy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by seangy4konji: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
This girl..fresh girl

For say I fit get juju to strike a.m..i deh see am once in a while jog pass my crib evenings and morning.. I WAt make she carry baby but na hello only she den say for vgc.

D day weh I see better ring. I become osinbajo in-law be dat.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
shamsin6300:

So among his sister no 1 is a Virgin right?

His five sisters got pregnant out of wedlock cos of a curse placed on the family. Only a 25 yrs old virgin can break it according to his pastor.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

His five sisters got pregnant out of wedlock cos of a curse placed on the family. Only a 25 yrs old virgin can break it according to his pastor.

The kind thing strong ooooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Nuclear99(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
lloyds:

What is the sense in what you have said now.?
The boy na mumu

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Obioramichael(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
what a beautiful creature.... Nne enjoy the offer while it last
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
Part of our 90billion

Honestly
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
Christian,,,,,,my footundecided

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=Hotzone post=82660116]Ogwu azu! Ofe mmanu breed! I ain’t tripping! Ma gang ain’t too![/quo
te]

Abioooooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by OttHin: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chai!!!! See where my tax is been channeled to.

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Heybeedee(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt. [/quote
GHhaha]�alayeyi tor
anyways ,i get one sure sis like that na 25 n chacha ...u justsend me a mail... meanwhile na money e go cost u o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Heybeedee(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
meanwhile;

GHhaha]�alayeyi tor
anyways ,i get one sure sis like that na 25 n chacha ...u justsend me a mail... meanwhile na money e go cost u o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Crownbackhome: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Then, should we eat cockroach because of that?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
shamsin6300:

So among his sister no 1 is a Virgin right?
even the person asking on his behalf. He no get sister or niece or cousin? Christian indeed!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Remzii(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
beautiful girl

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by midnighter(f): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
To be the child of a professor of Law, who is also a senior advocate, former attorney general of a state, and presently the vice president, is a blessing.

The only problem is that hermits and low-lifes, whose parents spent all their days playing draught under the mango tree would always despise you.

LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Hedonisco: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Very shapeless, ugly bonga fish. Gucci would not give you what you don't have.

Tell your smelly fake pastor of a thieving father to vomit Nigeria's money trapped in his oesophagus.

You're using Gucci to pose for Nigerians that your useless father has immiserated immeasurably. Gucci Gucci as per self-made Hushpuppi-ress wey you feel say you be. Idiot. How much was your father's salary as AG of Lagos for eight years? What did he really achieve commercially and financially in his working life BEFORE spending countless years eating public money as Tinubu's lapdog (since 1999)? When and how did he become a SAN and 'professor' of law. How many real cases has he handled as a fake political SAN... SANship that he got through the corrupt connections of Tinubu (same perverted route as Fashola)? In fact, these things dey vex me, because I know.

Yeye dey smell all round.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by hotseat: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kiki is saying pointblank my father stole N90b and you can't do nada.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Samudino086: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=Faithfulsam

Kindly click on the link above to make some cash easily. Thank you
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by FarahAideed: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
That's Villa oo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Heybeedee:
GHhaha]�alayeyi tor

Is she a true virgin? this prayer is not meant for non virgins to avoid any possible repercussions.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
oloriLFC:
even the person asking on his behalf. He no get sister or niece or cousin? Christian indeed!

Lolx
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Will this girl agree to marry me...ayam willing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.