Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) (59130 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by GavelSlam: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

I don't need to prove anything , it's just obvious what you Buharist will say if this was Jonathan's daughter flaunting an ostentatious " Gucci shirt" in country her father his boss has plagued with very bad leadership making Nigeria the multi dimensional poverty capital of the entire planet .

If Jonathan were not in government what would his offspring wear?

By the way, does Jonathan have kids or relatives he takes care of?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by lekidating: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2019
How do politicians get so rich so quickly, as soon as they enter office, it's billionaire status... nonsense country.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Helada(f): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Our oil money is really showing in her body
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
Mtchew.... When does virginity becomes one of the criteria for praying *important prayer* .....Oga Mr Christian respect ur old age o

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2019
wisdom042:
Who get her number I need to tell her something
O8O55377392
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by wisdom042(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
O8O55377392
Thank you very much bro
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by betterpikinn: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Our oil money is really showing in her body
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
my grandma would be so interested cool drop your contact please
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by OKHEMEHIMI2510(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
THERE ARE BETTER ISSUES ON BOARD THAN FELLOW CLOTHING. . WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
subtlemee:
Part of our 90billion
which our. the money no go reach your hand so don't count yourself as part of the our

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Dominic5000: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=Samudino086 post=82660742]https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=Faithfulsam

Kindly click on the link above to make some cash easily. Thank you i need a paypal account... Can anybody help me
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Dominic5000: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
Plssss i need a paypal account..... Can anybody help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.