Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) (59095 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by frowland(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
To be the child of a professor of Law, who is also a senior advocate, former attorney general of a state, and presently the vice president, is a blessing.

The only problem is that hermits and low-lifes, whose parents spent all their days playing draught under the mango tree would always despise you

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by capitalzero: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Our oil money is really showing in her body
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Tomide007: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
To be the child of a professor of Law, who is also a senior advocate, former attorney general of a state, and presently the vice president, is a blessing.

The only problem is that hermits and low-lifes, whose parents spent all their days playing draught under the mango tree would always despise you.
Yeee,,,didn't u see d table b4 breaking it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Tomide007: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
Part of our 90billion
Lol....indeed....

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by alabimustcry: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
lloyds:

What is the sense in what you have said now.?
don't you think before u post trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by jerryfemi88: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
contact 08059709977
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
The love of kiki Osinbajo is the beginning of wisdom.

If kiki be for us who can be against us.

There is no queen like Kiki.

Bethren, verily verily I say unto you: please lets join hands and sing together:

I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW KIKI,
NO TURNING BACK NO TURNING BACK.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

The only problem is that hermits and low-lifes, whose parents spent all their days playing draught under the mango tree would always despise you.

Where are your parents spending their days?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Urchman200: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
I don't care abt this V.P, for real but, I despise the fact that these Politicians and their kids show off the stolen wealth right in our faces... So disrespectful! angry

But again, our Ipob brothers are very biased when it comes to these stuff. You won't see them condemning their own corrupt leaders but would rather focus on the SW leaders.
u make sense to an extent, but we are our own problem as people, if u look at the above comments most of are yuroba side and they are all praising the girl, more especially now that her father are been accused of corruption, I don't think dis is right time for the little brats to start displaying some Gucci.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
gurunlocker:

Where are your parents spending their days?

You are unhappy because your father is an expert at draught.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fine girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Urchman200:
u make sense to an extent, but we are our own problem as people, if u look at the above comments most of are yuroba side and they are all praising the girl, more especially now that her father are been accused of corruption, I don't think dis is right time for the little brats to start displaying some Gucci.

Has there ever been a time Kiki could not afford Gucci?

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by mezcri(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
meanwhile;

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by israelmao(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Welcome daughter of the oppressed.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

You are unhappy because your father is an expert at draught.
grin

Lol... I don't play this kinda game, I guess if for low life people? I respect your parents, but they already gave birth to a low life, so I won't blame them. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.

So everyone will be rich like the VP daughter family? Because I don't see any sense in your post, even you yourself know you are making no sense. But at that, you are still happy with your foolishness and stupidity being displayed on a public forum.

Most people always know you to be a dunce, didn't know it's this worse. GO GET A LIFE!!! Instead of supporting those that GNF about you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
gurunlocker:

[s]Lol... I don't play this kinda game, I guess if for low life people? I respect your parents, but they already gave birth to a low life, so I won't blame them. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.

So everyone will be rich like the VP daughter family? Because I don't see any sense in your post, even you yourself know you are making no sense. But at that, you are still happy with your foolishness and stupidity being displayed on a public forum.

Most people always know you to be a dunce, didn't know it's this worse. GO GET A LIFE!!! Instead of supporting those that GNF about you!
[/s]

This epistle is for who to read?

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by tbibuzz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
meanwhile;

guy which level na?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by EkunKekere: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
On the flip side, if you're the child of a professor of Law, who is also a senior advocate, former attorney general of a state, and presently the vice president nairaland sycophants and asskissers will come online to lavish unsolicited praise on you, even though you're not aware of their wretched existence.

GavelSlam:

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
meanwhile;

No virgin remain for his own family shebi shocked
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by plaindealer: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Our money is at work damnit angry

The woman is a business woman and I'm sure your money did not buy her camera, the T-shirt of even her makeup.

Lazy, Nigerian youths, get a job and stop hating and claiming other people's money and even if I might add, her father was a $ multi millionaire from his law firm before Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Enjoying our money?tell your father to resign. angry
like ur own father did abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
EkunKekere:

[s]On the flip side, if you're the child of a professor of Law, who is also a senior advocate, former attorney general of a state, and presently the vice president nairaland sycophants and asskissers will come online to lavish unsolicited praise on you, even though you're not aware of their wretched existence.[/s]

Better to hate someone that doesn't know you right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
yetunsbay:
like ur own father did abi

His father can not resign from anything because Jobless people can not resign from joblessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
plaindealer:

His father can not resign from anything because Jobless people can not resign from joblessness.
lol..Forever Joblessness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Godwin2am(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Part of our 90billion..... Kiki tell your dad to resign mbok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Urchman200: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

oga leadership comes with price or sacrifice,her father is not leading a very rich people or nation, so the idea of displaying designers is uncalled for, is an insult to the downtrodden ones in society that those who supposed to an example to them are showing them Gucci, br
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Urchman200: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

we should try to be reasonable in our continue support to our oppressors in the politics .
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Enjoying our money?tell your father to resign. angry
You PDP criminals will grow old on that spot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by YorubaAssasin: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Urchman200:

I totally agree, bros! It shows their insensitivity to the plight of the poor 80% of Nigerians.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by GavelSlam: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Urchman200:
oga leadership comes with price or sacrifice,her father is not leading a very rich people or nation, so the idea of displaying designers is uncalled for, is an insult to the downtrodden ones in society that those who supposed to an example to them are showing them Gucci, br

But Yahoo boys are allowed to right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Rubbish talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.