Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine (70158 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days / Bbnaija: Tacha Shares Lovely Christmas Pictures / Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by MetaPhysical: 1:34am On Sep 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Tacha is now a social movement.

I already converted her movement and valued it at $5mil.

It could double over next few days.

Any fashion merchant that does not grab Tacha for marketing right now is a looser!

This girl is moneymaker! grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Enemyofpeace: 1:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Abeg put down that your hand, I still dey struggle with your body odour for my house
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Enemyofpeace: 1:48am On Sep 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I already converted her movement and valued it at $5mil.

It could double over next few days.

Any fashion merchant that does not grab Tacha for marketing right now is a looser!

This girl is moneymaker! grin
yinmu

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Bukasint:

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory
Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?
You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen!
You look like something I'd draw with my left hand!
You're so ugly, when your mom dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering!
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that!
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!
If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty!
I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it!
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is!
If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ!
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it!
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable -- like a coma!
If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world!
The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!
It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer!
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology!
If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass!
You're so fat the only letters of the 9alphabet you know are KFC!

So you had time to copy and paste these savage lines from Google. Try to be creative at least.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Born2Breed(f): 1:56am On Sep 29, 2019

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by mildflame: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Bukasint:

Actually, your mother is a dumb Bleep for not swallowing a soulless person like you. My comment wasn't meant to make sense you stupid worthless bottom-feeder, it was meant to reply to you at the level of stupidity you exist at,so that you might actually understand it with the primitive sub-par IQ you attempt to interact with. Is that better for you fucking slowpoke? Or do I need to dumb it down further for a blithering piece of shit zombie like you to understand me?

I knew it, another SMELLING piece of shit from PORT HARCOURT!
Please go and put on deodarants, this place STINKS
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by micflo28(m): 2:00am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Make I cover my nose first b4 I play d video
Not as bad as your armpit smells. The smelling stuff is stale and over. Come off it.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by MetaPhysical: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by abdullahibappah(m): 2:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Pls can somebody here on nairaland help educate me on what this BBNaija is all about?
I am really lost; I don't even understand it's meaning, objective and it's essence.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by LyfeJennings(m): 3:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Her disqualification is a blessing to her.
If she had won
Her bad habits would have multiplied and it would be self destructive but God slowed her down to learn life's biggest lesson and also to bless her differently.
I love U Tacha..

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 29, 2019
abeg her own too much.... she go dey carry body like say na she own BB9JA ..... THANK GOD SAY BIGGIE DISQUALIFY ONE ATLEAST 4 DIS SEASON SHOW Haba...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Rahul4545: 3:55am On Sep 29, 2019
thank you sir ji such really helpful articls

sad shayari in hindi
<a href="https://bestshayaristatus.com/50-latest-new-sad-shayari-in-hindi-english-with-sad-shayari-images/">Sad shayari in hindi</a>
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Rahul4545: 3:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Rahul4545: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Shoejob: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2019
www.grannyxxxtube.net">https://xhamster.desi/videos/this-got-me-slimy-11277095?utm_campaign=embed&utm_content=11277095&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=www.grannyxxxtube.net%2Fvideo%2F12044-this-got-me-slimy.html&prs=4604e8aaaca82d3456c3ae14638dcd17%3Awww.grannyxxxtube.net%3A5d9024a5%3Ae10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBb5MloE74
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Budline1(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2019
yusufu16:

The show is now interesting without her. It's more peaceful and matured.

Honestly, you noticed too. Very mature, HMS get to share love and open their inner minds to each other more now, I really see a lot of beauty and good vibe in that, so deep. Not someone fighting and cursing others like an agbero. Calling grown men 'idiots' and 'stupid ass' was so uncomfortable to watch.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by oneTIMEman(m): 4:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Chai..i felt pain in your soul, somebody should send her account number to me..
.oyes
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Budline1(m): 4:38am On Sep 29, 2019
kokomaster3d:

Tell them. ONE BOTTLE FOR U.

SOME NIGERIANS CAN EVEN WORSHIP DEVIL HONESTLY.

How can a rational human being support this kind of attitude from Tacha. NO BRAND OR COMPANY WILL LIKE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE.

No reasonable brand should. Maybe an 'olosho' brand would.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Lugianostar(m): 4:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Say that to Ajekunle boys and not for people like me!!!

You realize too late of your compounding wahala attributed as a person.

You need some mental help?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by jaxxy(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha probably wants to learn and grow bt sm or most of her fans want to keep her on a destructive path by encouraging same weakness that has led her to this point.

Correction comes before growth.
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by DonTattaglia: 4:59am On Sep 29, 2019
nuban07:
Her voice is broken but she will get over it, especially when goodies are waiting everywhere for her
Though I'm not her fan but who else notice the show is now boring without her

The show became boring after Khafi was evicted. Khafi was d bomb!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by baratech: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2019
Stoopid
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Wayne4uall(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2019
nuban07:
Her voice is broken but she will get over it, especially when goodies are waiting everywhere for her
Hw do u mean that the show is boring without her? Stop watching BBN from nairaland or Twitter
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by nomsreal(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Not her fan, dont particularly watch the show, but the girl na warrior!!! She gon be back up definitely
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by friendlyadvice: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2019
angry like I give a fvck, abeg announce when your legs will be open for business make I book you
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Progress62(m): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Tacha is now a social movement.
for Tacha mind now she be James bond
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Progress62(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2019
nuban07:
They should have suspended her, hot water Don finally cold I can't fit baff�
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by Progress62(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
friendlyadvice:
angry like I give a fvck, abeg announce when your legs will be open for business make I book you
respect that banny she's on money now
Re: Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine by amaks: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2019
It's a fake disqualification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.