Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Do You Know About Edo Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Edo Men? (1022 Views)

Are All Edo Men Cute Like Rema / Why Are Edo Men Bad / Edo Men Are The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Ilamina(f): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2019
smiley
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Born2Breed(f): 1:55am On Sep 29, 2019
They are the best husband.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by shamecurls(m): 1:55am On Sep 29, 2019
90 percent of them are cultist

The remaining 10 percent are Ex or affiliated cultist

They are known to also have a small manhood
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by meobizy(f): 2:46am On Sep 29, 2019
...know.
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by RetiredFuckboy: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Lemme nor talk
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by chukwuibuipob: 2:57am On Sep 29, 2019
sad sad sadembarassed embarassed sadlipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealedlipsrsealed.Wicked.Demons.Ask Aliu Osho,Obaseki etc
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Shoejob: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezfDoulkHq0
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 29, 2019
Who geh da flying picture?
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Eroms4life17(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2019
These folks know nothing about edo men at all. Do not believe everything u hear from people or see online. I am proudly edo. Born and bred in the ancient city of Benin. General statements about a tribe are not always valid. There are good and bad. Just understand the individual u are dealing with. That's all

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by godofuck231: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2019
RetiredFuckboy:
Lemme nor talk
lol
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by chiommy123(f): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Juju. Witchcraft headquarter lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by missjo(f): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
They are the best husband.
Lol,i can stand with this cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by 24kmagic: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2019
When will you guys ever ask about men from central 9ja? Like men from Plateau, Abuja and Nasarawa? It is always southern men.

And men from these three places I mentioned have a much, much better culture that favours women in marriage than most southern cultures.
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Ilamina(f): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2019
24kmagic:
When will you guys ever ask about men from central 9ja? Like men from Plateau, Abuja and Nasarawa? It is always southern men.

And men from these three places I mentioned have a much, much better culture that favours women in marriage than most southern cultures.

Are you hausa?
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2019
they talk anyhow, behave anyhow, they lack the saving culture... they can make 1 million naira today and spend it all today smoking, drinking and carry ashawo upandan.

Edo man no send anybody message but himself. they are exploitative and domineering. majority of them hate kids... one woman is not enough for them... they cheat like say tommorow no dey!!!

if u provoke edo man anything can happen to u, it's either a ghost kidnaps u or u ll just suddenly disappear mysteriously.

few of them dont even believe in God. if they enter your house something must miss whether it's your android phone or your tv remote control.

some of them looks clean outside but if u find them reach house you ll find out they use the toilet without flushing for weeks. unwashed pots and plates everywhere... they ll practically soak their dirty jeans and boxers for months before calling the laundry man to wash them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by 24kmagic: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Ilamina:

Are you hausa?

I'm from one of those three places I mentioned. I speak and write Hausa but I'm not hausa. I have my own language.
Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
no talk that man hood part again if you see watin osapolo carry u go fear if u see watin I carry u go fall down

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
no talk that man hood part again if you see watin osapolo carry u go fear if u see watin I carry u go fall down

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Edo Men? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2019
I don't care what those hateful people are saying up there we are the best

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Actress Tonto Dikeh (picture)? / Pls Help !!!!! / Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.