Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" (26106 Views)

My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off! / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by reubenobi(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:
There's nothing specifically wrong with having a culture based partially on paganism, after all its just a natural way of seeing and interpreting natural phenomena

Christmas and Easter celebrations do manage to incorporate some pagan elements, even some Abrahamic concepts borrow from mythology to make the religion more palatable and easier to swallow

We have some beautiful native folklore, mythology, culture and philosophy, but because of inferiority complex, we dont allow it to inspire us to produce great works of architecture like the ones Omokri has mentioned

Shame..
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by midnighter(f): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Actually, working with the devil doesn't make anyone better. And it didn't make the west better.

Of what use is money and tech when you can't live a healthy family life with your wife and kids.

One thing about poor people is that they always think that poverty is the only problem in the world, that money is the panacea. They don't believe that rich people could be having problems in their lives. Problems that trouble their lives than hunger is troubling the poor.

Technology doesn't make the world better. Honesty, charity, patience, transparency and other good virtues are what make the world better.

Technology 1000% makes the world better

Good virtue shouldnt be practised in a vacuum, at the expense of progress, in a backward manner

It should be applied intelligently, knowing the ambitious and competitive nature of your fellow human beings, in order to improve your situation

Grinding poverty and the ensuing hunger, disease and illiteracy are the world's number one problem

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Lokostic77:
America has conscious ties with devil but they're doing fine meanwhile Nigeria has good ties with who? Because Nigeria is one of the worst country in the world, you can't tell me Nigeria had ties with God otherwise it's an insult to our God

Nigeria also has good ties with the devil.

Poverty isn't a sign of piety so also wealth isn't a sign of apostasy. They're all independent events.

A person may be poor and pious or poor and devilish. So also a person may be rich and pious or rich and devilish.

They're all independent events.

In all circumstances, I'll never dine with the devil. That's the definition of piety.

Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by anonimi: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
Cocaine has ruined Reno

The same way that chewing cocaine and heroine ruined Thiefnuibu's brown teeth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by akdjr(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2019
I am sure they they know the significant power of Satan and they decided to idolize him while our people here keep binding and casting him believing they can defeat Satan who according to record, faught against Almighty God before being thrown down to earth and became a ruler which simply means he has Dominion over every creature on Earth. So many misconception about the devil. I read some times ago that the "ESU" which is now being referred to as Devil was actually not the devil as widely believed. Google it and you will know more about how Samuel Ajayi Crowther translated the Bible and regard #Esu as devil.
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by anonimi: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad sad sad sad yeye man.Go pull dem down.

Extraordinarily yeye man seeking relevance by all means, when meaningful or not.
Is anyone forcing him to stay there? Why can't he return to Nigeria and torment barawo bubu here? Let us see if he will not join Sowore.
Such a yeye man.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by anonimi: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2019
akdjr:
I am sure they they know the significant power of Satan and they decided to idolize him while our people here keep binding and casting him believing they can defeat Satan who according to record, faught against Almighty God before being thrown down to earth and became a ruler which simply means he has Dominion over every creature on Earth. So many misconception about the devil. I read some times ago that the "ESU" which is now being referred to as Devil was actually not the devil as widely believed. Google it and you will know more about how Samuel Ajayi Crowther translated the Bible and regard #Esu as devil.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503973_mumu_jpg0c42fa98412223012808389b5dbf9132

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by NkitaAla: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
Despite all the corruption under GEJ administration to which he was a party, this dude still get mouth dey criticize others....

Hypocrite, Ignorant fellow! angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by anonimi: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:
There's nothing specifically wrong with having a culture based partially on paganism, after all its just a human way of seeing and interpreting natural phenomena

Christmas and Easter celebrations do manage to incorporate some pagan elements, even some Abrahamic concepts borrow from myth to make the religion more palatable and easier to swallow

We have some beautiful native folklore, mythology, culture and philosophy, but because of inferiority complex, we dont tend to allow it to inspire us to produce great works of architecture like the ones Omokri has mentioned

Shame..

Such an excellent post.
Where have you been all this time?
Nairaland needs more of wise people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by themanderon: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2019
All lot of people will laugh and scoff at this but what he is saying is actually true.
That thing is called an obelisk and it originated from ancient Egypt who are known for practicing mystery religions. Most of these present world leaders are known to practice this religion in secret.
I was amazed when I saw Swiss people celebrating their ancient pagan practices when they commissioned a tunnel they built for about 17years and this ceremony was attended by many European heads of government.
Truth is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by midnighter(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2019
reubenobi:
Nice

thank you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by midnighter(f): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2019
anonimi:

Such an excellent post.
Where have you been all this time?
Nairaland needs more of wise people like you.

lol, thanks. im sure youre quite wise yourself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2019
And his write up is dedicated to monumental stupidity. Imitating the building styles of ages long past is dedication to Satan? No wonder we have no knowledge of our heritage.
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by midnighter(f): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2019
themanderon:

That thing is called an obelisk and it originated from ancient Egypt who are known for practicing mystery religions.

you are right, they were celebrating the Egyptian sun god Ra. i really used to love reading that stuff as a kid
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by stieyven(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by jneutron4000: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Shaynai:
Reno Omokri shared photos of some structures built in Western countries and alleged that they are dedicated to satan. He then shared biblical passages to back his claim.

He shared photos of structures in London, Rome, Washington D.C. and New York and said they are the "Asherah Pole, a pagan idol" which "God detests and warns believers to avoid". He wrote:

1 Kings 16:33, 2 Kings 23:6, Deuteronomy 16:21, Exodus 34:13 and many other verses of Scripture instruct us that an Asherah Pole is a pagan idol God detests and warns believers to avoid. But what is an Asherah Pole? Google it and check the images that describe it. An Asherah Pole is simply a phallic pole dedicated to satan. Almost all major cities in the West have an Asherah Pole hidden in plain sight!? #TableShaker

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/09/monumental-structures-in-western.html
this idiotic mumu man again angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by Kennyfancy(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668026:
Mumu Reno on the beat again!

Lol cheesy.
It has ruined his life Totally Patapata! wink cheesy grin
. U praying for someone Life to b ruin, what u wish others that is what God will give to u
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by SolarHub(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later.. Thanks

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by YorubaAssasin: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2019
NkitaAla:
[s][/s]

There's a dude constituting NUISANCE on this peaceful forum. He just opened a new handle "NikitaAla". His other monikers includes but, not limited to:

SilasNwude, Olanipekun1, RemiTinubu, Devilhimself, NgadaAwo, Yarabag, Shakazullu, bIoodykiller, Avonja, NkitaAla etc...

He needs to be banned for life once and for all, Thanks!

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by freenature: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Shaynai:
Reno Omokri shared photos of some structures built in Western countries and alleged that they are dedicated to satan. He then shared biblical passages to back his claim.

He shared photos of structures in London, Rome, Washington D.C. and New York and said they are the "Asherah Pole, a pagan idol" which "God detests and warns believers to avoid". He wrote:

1 Kings 16:33, 2 Kings 23:6, Deuteronomy 16:21, Exodus 34:13 and many other verses of Scripture instruct us that an Asherah Pole is a pagan idol God detests and warns believers to avoid. But what is an Asherah Pole? Google it and check the images that describe it. An Asherah Pole is simply a phallic pole dedicated to satan. Almost all major cities in the West have an Asherah Pole hidden in plain sight!? #TableShaker

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/09/monumental-structures-in-western.html

You may insult Reno all you like but Reno is telling the simple truth. All monuments in USA are dedicated to the devil and for those that aren't they are being pull down to be replaced edge devils and an example is the ten commandments monument which was pulled down for that of a demon
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/08/17/a-satanic-idols-3-year-journey-to-the-arkansas-capitol-building/?outputType=amp

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by HallaDaTruth: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2019
The most stupid set of people in the world are the so called Nairaland atheists. They will never do any form of research. A little digging on YouTube will confirm that reno is saying the truth but these moronic nairalanders will always continue to swim in ignorance. KingSango do you agree
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by HallaDaTruth: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2019
akdjr:

Satan has only a short time. The real landlord is coming. The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by felixedet(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Going by so many insulting comments to spite Reno.... many people have by so doing display the gross ignorance prevalent in this country and Africa at large.

It portrays nairaland as a place filled by tribal bigots with bitter hatred for anyone they don't like irrespective of any sense made by such people.

Now to Reno post....

What he's talking about isn't strange to conspiracy theorist like us....

I wish most of my African brethren will seize this opportunity to do some research on all this hidden in plain sight structures as a means of exposing white paternal domination of the world.

These phallic symbols are symbolically representing the male reproductive system....as it pierced through the Grove(yoni)/ female system.

The implications are enormous:
Fraternal organisations uses these symbols as the staff of Moses was in biblical days....for power.

I'll stop for now...
I expected people to reason objectively.. instead....some like the Mannagrill...guy..
Started by insulting Reno... and the trail continues..hence my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by oglalasioux(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
You build up respect for an intellectual and he comes up with an infantile statement. Why don't he stop visiting the countries of Satan and remain in Nigeria?

Nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
felixedet:
Going by so many insulting comments to spite Reno.... many people have by so doing display the gross ignorance prevalent in this country and Africa at large.

It portrays nairaland as a place filled by tribal bigots with bitter hatred for anyone they don't like irrespective of any sense made by such people.

Now to Reno post....

What he's talking about isn't strange to conspiracy theorist like us....

I wish most of my African brethren will seize this opportunity to do some research on all this hidden in plain sight structures as a means of exposing white paternal domination of the world.

These phallic symbols are symbolically representing the male reproductive system....as it pierced through the Grove(yoni)/ female system.

The implications are enormous:
Fraternal organisations uses these symbols as the staff of Moses was in bibkicab days....for power.

I'll stop for now...
I expected people to reason objectively.. instead....some like the Mannagrill...guy..
Started by insulting Reno... and the trail continues..hence my humble opinion.

Even the Europeans have interacted with have this believe that the Vatican is demonic and Rome is the birth place of western civilization, everything that happens in the world is dictated by them.

Yes it's a conspiracy, but one thing I've noticed about Nigerians is that they're way too open minded, not a good sign of intelligence.
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
We can't write-off the fact that America has conscious ties with the devil.

Their conscious sacrilegious laws, movements and ideologies is a proof for this.

And what strengthens this is the fact that they are descendants of pagan Romans and Greeks. In fact what they call freethinking today is nothing but Greek philosophy which is based on idolatory and paganism.

I'm not saying Reno is right on this point, but I don't think it's right to dissolve the west of devil-worship.

That said, Yoruba statues of Oduduwa and Oranmiyan etc are also dedicated to the agents of the devil.

Or is one devil more devilish than another?

Stop feeding people garbage, have you ever seen a statue of Oduduwa/Oranmiyan?
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by bayelsa1son(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
FOOL
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Stop feeding people garbage, have you ever seen a statue of Oduduwa/Oranmiyan?

Oga calm down. No need for insults na.

There's a statue of Oduduwa in OAU under the Amphitheatre.

And there's a statue of Oranmiyan's staff in Enuwa, Ile-Ife.
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by Chronicgenius: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
dairykidd:
Google is satanic. Don't rely on it for any information on Christianity/ God. Use your bibles instead please... See what i found. Oh lord have mercy shocked shocked

chai.. Google is not satanic,Google only indexes webpages with matching search queries to provide you results i.e The answer u got on Google has nothing to do with google

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
poor black African....then red mainland bridge is dedicated to who
Re: Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chronicgenius:

chai.. Google is not satanic,Google only indexes webpages with matching search queries to provide you results i.e The answer u got on Google has nothing to do with google
Did u have to spoil my cruise angry shebi everyone is looking for conspiracy in everything these days undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Created God? / Seven Spots Satan Easily Entrap Christian Youths / Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.