Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos (73666 Views)

Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by kings59: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
keep peppering them Tacha. I know they are very disappointed by their decision.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Lamasta(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
She's a product of BBN thats what they dish out to the public not surprised.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by point5: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Hahahah this Tacha na still olodo,,yh acting childish..First Mercy yab u ,,u grab ur perfume immediately,,now biggie u unfollow immediately,,grow up ode..

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Unprofessional and uncouth

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Foolish Nigerian youths, buhari is there using your future to play ludo and all ya are here talking shiit... That dude is held up for donkey days now in DSS no noise from ya all mudafukas. Well we in diaspora don't care how much the fuel price is.. Ya all should get life.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
I personally do not have anything for or against Tacha, but that hogwash disqualification is barbaric, it happens to be that BB has being wanting to get rid of her for long and her brawl with Mercy gave BB a seemingly fair stand point to execute his biased master plan.
Quoted some not so defined, highly greyed law and acted in a manner of extreme Prejudice.
Bullshit!
did you know she had 2 strikes before that was cancelled,and once you have three strikes you are ejected,that was a fair one,she did that rubbish because of the forgiveness of her earlier demeanors,she's just not a buyable ambassador .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Tomiwa69(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
It like nairaland is planning to make tacha it ambassador with tacha this tacha that. Make we hear word abeg

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
muzically:
If you cannot get along with majority of people, there's something wrong with you.
Those supporting Tacha, if you live with Tacha for a week, you'll not support her again. Why would everyone just hate somebody without a reason?

This your law is saw flawed it makes u sound stupid

If u can't get along with majority of people ...we all know from history those we all respect moved against the majority

Tacha is just an average girl who is quick tempered simple ...if u read more to it u are full of hate
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Paulo3ree(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IT'S OBVIOUS THE GIRL WILL CONTINUE BEING TOXIC, BITTER AND RUDE....

ANYONE COMING TO TAKE SIDES WITH HER FROM THIS POINT IS DEFINITELY JUST LIKE HER OR EVEN WORSE....

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2019
She would have been in the best position to win the Grand finali if she had had a cool character (sirdee like character)but when your village people had employed Xander cage and sylvester stallion to their side,that is what happen,you can't win.
An eviction would have even been better for her.
Because no reasonable organisation will wana associate with her.
When yoruba say,iwa leewa obirin,she thought they were joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2019
All of una wey they hail her,i pray may your daughter become exactly like her.
Can i hear you say Amen!!, If you cannot then you are an hypocrite wanting people to take what you can't.

10 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by madgoat(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IT'S OBVIOUS THE GIRL WILL CONTINUE BEING TOXIC, BITTER AND RUDE....

ANYONE COMING TO TAKE SIDES WITH HER FROM THIS POINT IS DEFINITELY JUST LIKE HER OR EVEN WORSE....

Its obvious you are jealous and so bitter and have no hope of ever attaining importance in the society like Tacha grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Correcto: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2019
You lie! I can boldly tell you that Biggie cancelled the initial strikes to save Tacha, if not she for don go house since. Tacha is too arrogant
DRPAIT123:
I personally do not have anything for or against Tacha, but that hogwash disqualification is barbaric, it happens to be that BB has being wanting to get rid of her for long and her brawl with Mercy gave BB a seemingly fair stand point to execute his biased master plan.
Quoted some not so defined, highly greyed law and acted in a manner of extreme Prejudice.
Bullshit!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by gurunlocker: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!

Exactly! They have been trying to get rid of her since but she's too strong.

She's dumb and contribute nothing in the house, but her fan base give her so much confidence. She has never come second during eviction voting. Biggie know it will not make sense for someone that toxic, rude and dumb to win.

She has been breaking rule for a long time, even during arena games and has been forgiven many times. Coincidentally, she fell into trap set by Cindy and Mercy. THAT'S THE LAST SHOT BIGGIE HAS.

If they did not Disqualify her, I swear, she will win the game which doesn't make sense. There are better and intelligent people in the house, not someone that have nothing to offer other than relying on her fan base.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by khalids: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Pure childishness.....

By the way what is all this follower-ship and fan-ship about.....what value does it add to peoples lives. how does it help or improve our society.
Why are people drawn towards valueless things.....

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by hush15: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!

seriously, big brother was very magnanimous to hold on so long before doing the needful. after her comment bout seyi, she deserved it long before she got it jare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2019
mimilogs:

Earned money comes with pride, respect and peace of mind, gifted money can come with insults, demands and what have you, Tacha don't let all these I will give Tacha 100million, I donate my company to Tacha fool you, you still need the acceptance of the society to go far in whatever career you chose, be humble and appreciative.

Tacha may think she has become too popular, but let her also remember that if majority of people dislike you, you can never go far in showbiz entertainment business which she has joined.

The hard truth

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Minjim: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2019
The noises about this girl shows the level of moral decadence in our society and how we celebrate it.
Someone is portraying a demeanor that is not acceptable under any moral standard and ppl are hailing and rewarding her for it.
Imagine ppl that don't have any philanthropic work claiming that they'll give her millions?

Did she invent some life changing gadget or broke a particular record?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Doesn’t change the fact big brother made her. I wouldn’t have known who she was if not for big brother.

Kemen was disqualified and he didn’t misbehave further bt tacha fans are the ones pushing her to misbehavior than correction sadly.

Hope it doesn’t mess her up further.

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by toprealman: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Chubhie:
Maybe she can demystify the big brother handle. She can sue so the real face behind big brother can appear before a judge.
How old are you sir? So if you take Nigeria to court, a face will appear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Hapinex01: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Abeg na who e epp?? Dat one na ur gbege

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Dcaliphate(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!
If you've been following the show, you'll know she got what she deserved.
It's that simple.

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by kokomaster3d: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Truly this girl doesn't have character at all. It's like she has mental problem I swear

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2019
muzically:
If you cannot get along with majority of people, there's something wrong with you.
Those supporting Tacha, if you live with Tacha for a week, you'll not support her again. Why would everyone just hate somebody without a reason?

So I would like to chip in my own thoughts.
I am Tacha
I was once in her situation. Not that I was rude intentionally but I had tendencies of being rude. The truth is I was battling inferiority complex and when I eventually got over that, people termed my confidence as arrogant.
However I do not support her actions to unfollow BBN. However it seem, I pray life gets kind to her and she grows bigger than BBN. BBN have her the opportunity to grow and re-evaluate herself.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Remzii(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2019
very gud becos she was not adding anytin meaningful be4

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Olodo24: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!
lies. BB never wanted to disqualify her since she brings in money for them. It was the outburst of the viewers and disqualified housemates of former seasons that led to her disqualification. Supposing Nigerians did not attack BB of being biased towards the big money makers, Tacha would have still been there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by trinity11(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!
You are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by KingAzari: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!

Big Brother's house, his game, his rules, his money.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by kokomaster3d: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2019
mimilogs:
Bad precedent; remember whatever fame you have got now, Big Brother gave you the platform to gain that nation fame that earned you more fans.

And for those gifting her money, monetary gifts can never be equaled to earned money.

Earned money comes with pride, respect and peace of mind, gifted money can come with insults, demands and what have you, Tacha don't let all these I will give Tacha 100million, I donate my company to Tacha fool you, you still need the acceptance of the society to go far in whatever career you chose, be humble and appreciative.

Tacha may think she has become too popular, but let her also remember that if majority of people dislike you, you can never go far in showbiz entertainment business which she has joined.

It clearly shows she will never change. I initially showed sympathy to her. But now I know this is a girl who is full of her self and has no respect for anyone.

The few people supporting her should know that you can't be a role model with this kind of attitude.

It might interest you to know that majority of Nigerian celebrities dislike her attitude already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by ArticleBeast: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!
Rules are rules

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mamaafrik(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2019
gurunlocker:

Exactly! They have been trying to get rid of her since but she's too strong.

She's dumb and contribute nothing in the house, but her fan base give her so much confidence. She has never come second during eviction voting. Biggie know it will not make sense for someone that toxic, rude and dumb to win.

She has been breaking rule for a long time, even during arena games and has been forgiven many times. Coincidentally, she fell into trap set by Cindy and Mercy. THAT'S THE LAST SHOT BIGGIE HAS.

If they did not Disqualify her, I swear, she will win the game which doesn't make sense. There are better and intelligent people in the house, not someone that have nothing to offer other than relying on her fan base.
God bless you jare ,was discussing this with my people last week,imagine her winning,she can only give what she has and what she has to teach as and ambassador is what??,that is not good for BBN and the Nation,her staying there self na because say we lost our value as a nation ni, and her fans are cool source of income for the program, Nation where promiscuity is earning more attention than probity.
If not cindy,khafi,jackye,sirdee for still dey.
Lesson learned,BBNAIJa should make the votes like 60℅ if the eviction criteria not 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.