Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos (73665 Views)

Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Davinity: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

But not on positive side of history.
Her exhibition of characters are no go area for majority of the top companies
In no time it will be forgotten...
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by arigo26(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
I personally do not have anything for or against Tacha, but that hogwash disqualification is barbaric, it happens to be that BB has being wanting to get rid of her for long and her brawl with Mercy gave BB a seemingly fair stand point to execute his biased master plan.
Quoted some not so defined, highly greyed law and acted in a manner of extreme Prejudice.
Bullshit!

Too much grammar bro!
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
E pain am. Bye bye to body odour
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by GuntersChain(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
691k followers she is a celebrity in her world.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by macaranta(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
When you combine ignorance with arrogance, that's a recipe for disaster.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
calliope:

@bolded How so? undecided abi na who interview epp? undecided
The biased BB has given her publicity, a badass one at that and that's all they can offer. Cause as at yesterday, she has gotten over 71million cash offer and a brand new iPhone 11max and many more gifts and endorsement still brewing .. So how exactly is it her loss, or is it just the hatred that has affected your ability to think soundly?? E go shock all of una haters. Make Big Brother free her; shebi they have done their worst?? angry undecided
Please I am a die hard Titian, where is that post or link where people are making that N71Mil donation? I want to make mine.
Watch out for the Brands as they come for her this week.
She shouldn't grant any BBN interview
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by adecz: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
She is annoyed because she has
already purchased some expensive
items & also started renovations
on her family village house in anticipation of the N60m prize
money. cool cool cool cool
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Nwaohafia1: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mophasa:
Ex big brother house mate Tacha has unfollowed the official Instagram page of Big brother Naija following her disqualification from the reality show.

A quick check by viewsnaijamedia on the reality TV star's Instagram page reveals she no longer follows the big brother Naija handle on the popular Photos sharing platform.

Tacha has been reported to be held hostage by the big brother Naija organizers for allegedly refusing to grant interviews to their media team.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/09/tacha-unfollows-big-brother-on.html?m=1

She's allowing her followers majlke her an island with people. Not about creating a GoFundMe account, just wanna see the brand that will make her their ambassador.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by xaggar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
henryhemon:

Dude come out and support tacha with your chest stop hiding under the guise of I'm not a supporter. She dragged someone's hair,it's against the rule and she has been on strike for so long. Someone that should be disqualified long time ago n you come here to type this trash. That girl is an epitome of everything bad. She brags all the damn time no one is on her level yet she came to bbnaija to win,very rude,uncouth,etc
She had issue with every damn housemate yet you claim it's hogwash.

What made her drag the hair?
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Evercurious(f): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
madgoat:

Its obvious you are jealous and so bitter and have no hope of ever attaining importance in the society like Tacha grin

Really?
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Mayor1996(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
tyson98:
Na her loss be that grin very childish

Do I care??

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by aigboeben(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
I personally do not have anything for or against Tacha, but that hogwash disqualification is barbaric, it happens to be that BB has being wanting to get rid of her for long and her brawl with Mercy gave BB a seemingly fair stand point to execute his biased master plan.
Quoted some not so defined, highly greyed law and acted in a manner of extreme Prejudice.
Bullshit!
If she ever said she was bigger than the organizers of the show, as was reported, then she already positioned herself for the disqualification. Pride is a ride to tears

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by xaggar(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
badoh:

When housemates were mocking her that she has body odour, why can't the organizer cautioned them or can you take such? If you have one terminal disease and you are being mocked, how will you feel? I don't blame her though.

Everyone forgot that other house mates actually made insults and sometimes spoke negatively at her.

How did the body odour comment come about?
If it came about through observation, why didn't the observer keep it to him/herself?
How many if us can keep mum when spoken about that way?
Even if she was rude and proud doesn't mean we should be also. It doesn't mean we ought to be hypocrites.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by xaggar(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
aigboeben:

If she ever said she was bigger than the organizers of the show, as was reported, then she already positioned herself for the disqualification. Pride is a ride to tears

It's all part of her intimidation strategy to win. Stop acting like you feel she really meant it. If she was actually that way from her acquaintance with bbn, the organizers wouldn't have allowed her nomination to the house.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by ajebuter(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
osigiepurr:
Didn't they hate Jesus Christ without any reasons, blemishes and wrinkles...... Greater things awaits Tacha.... Take it or leave it

We all pray she goes far in life..

But not with her toxic. , uncouth, crude and I'll - mannered nature....

Character breeds success..
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by cybriz82(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Budline1:

Abeg don't compare Tacha with great ppl like Wizkid, Davido and the greatest Jesus Christ again. They don't exhibit bad manners. I believe you didn't watch the show, if you did, you'll understand who Tacha really is.

Cee-c nko? She die abi she dey make her money? thank God u said great people n tacha na human being not an animal.m nt supporting her or hating her atlis we all knw nobody is perfect...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by cybriz82(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
GuntersChain:
691k followers she is a celebrity in her world.

N still counting na now her market go sell wella..more advert on her ig.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by ajebuter(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
SirBunky85:
didn't u all hypocrites hate ceec for no reason?is she not one of the most endorsed hm now?nonsense.

No one hates Cee except for the attitude she aired on TV.. I even heard Cee in real life is not the one audience watched on TV and she only acted according to script..

Besides, Cee is very educated , ( a lawyer), with a career she can fall back to...

Tacha is a different ball game .. She brought nothing to the house...Not intelligent, refined, cultured or mannered.. The profession she has is ' slay-queening and we all know what that means deep down..

Besides, Cee did not exhibit the nasty and childish attitude Tasha is exhibiting post-BBN.

I like the fact that BBN gave her a chance despite the odds against her..

However, to succeed like l wish for her, she should have a change in attitude..

Good attitude breeds success..
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Stillthebest: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
kiss

Already rich thru it.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by osigiepurr(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sure... She will definitely go far in her career pursuits...

The downfall of anybody does not mean the end of everything. I believe her management team will start working on her weak points to avoid future repeated occurrence.
ajebuter:

We all pray she goes far in life..

But not with her toxic. , uncouth, crude and I'll - mannered nature....

Character breeds success..
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by marcolceno(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mophasa:
Ex big brother house mate Tacha has unfollowed the official Instagram page of Big brother Naija following her disqualification from the reality show.

A quick check by viewsnaijamedia on the reality TV star's Instagram page reveals she no longer follows the big brother Naija handle on the popular Photos sharing platform.

Tacha has been reported to be held hostage by the big brother Naija organizers for allegedly refusing to grant interviews to their media team.

Fake news! Fake news!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Sunsets: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Assuming I am raising a daughter, which I am, is Tacha the role model? It's unfortunate that we've descended this low. What is going on? A rude, lowlife, low self-esteem deodorised as confidence, .... What?
Mophasa:

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by waynejesus: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Anty tasha this does not stop from smelling
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
muzically:
If you cannot get along with majority of people, there's something wrong with you.
Those supporting Tacha, if you live with Tacha for a week, you'll not support her again. Why would everyone just hate somebody without a reason?

She lived with khafi for 1 week and there was no para

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Didi2d(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!

I quite agree with you, the organizer must have been looking for a way to disqualify her and she actually gave the opportunity.
Reasons for her disqualification might just be enormous, one is when she said she's bigger than big brother, I once watch a clip when mercy say she loves Biggie's voice, tacha replied saying who big brother voice help.
The girl really need to change
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!

Wrong. She made them serious money and do u know how much votes the last day would have amounted to? Like imagine tacha being up for the last time? It was obvious bbn had a reputation to protect and even felt bad disqualifying her.
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Adeyemo466(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Do u watch the show at all??
DRPAIT123:
Bullshit!
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Adeyemo466(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
And if you're to be the owner of the show would you av allow her continue staying in that house
Didi2d:

I quite agree with you, the organizer must have been looking for a way to disqualify her and she actually gave the opportunity.
Reasons for her disqualification might just be enormous, one is when she said she's bigger than big brother, I once watch a clip when mercy say she loves Biggie's voice, tacha replied saying who big brother voice help.
The girl really need to change
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by DRPAIT123(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adeyemo466:
Do u watch the show at all??
Tell me
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Didi2d(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adeyemo466:
And if you're to be the owner of the show would you av allow her continue staying in that house

No no, I wouldn't
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Blessedhappines(m): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2019
Notwithstanding the recent development in the bbnaija game show that led to the disqualification of one housemate, Tacha still remains the winner of the show for some reasons.
1. The name of the current edition is 'pepper dem", she actually peppered the show and housemates more than any of her colleagues.
2. The game is tagged a "REALITY SHOW", and of all housemates, she was more REAL not HYPOCRITIC or pretending.
3. No youth in Nigeria is void of a weakness. No weakness is better than the other. Before you judge others, put yourself in their SHOE.
4. Her ability to stand against much hatred towards her in the house is a 'BIG LESSON' for many in the world today.
5. Her SELF CONFIDENCE/VALUE should not be negated or mistaken for OVER CONFIDENCE.
6. Nobody is WITHOUT ODOUR. Many servants of God in the bible had the same issue but entered HEAVEN.
7. Those who hate her PASSIONATELY because of her weakness should remember that this SHOW IS A WEAKNESS SHOW judging from some of the things they are allowed to do publicly.
8. Reactions about her disqualification have made her much more popular as the show.
Although I am not a fan of the show, I prayed about this owing to what's trending recently. ...
come let's PRAY...
@@@08031344516

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.