Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) (14792 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
My vet charged me 6k for this injection 2 weeks ago
i was charged 3k this month for mine. Your vet na thief. Anti rabies no pass 3k

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by LZAA: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Iceberg3:

Another one. Isn't it strange and funny how you guys busy yourselves over rats and cockroaches on every thread that's got something to do with the East?!?!
Your region is pack full of touts, agberoes,even Remi tinubu complained recently about lazy hungry youths like you in her region begging her for handouts everyday, WHADDAHECK is that?! The entire roads,bus stop, street in your region is full of agberoes and hungry lazy jobless area boys who don't wanna work buh what's if more concern to you is Igbo business!!?

Anyways, thanks for being a deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs cheesy

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback gmbuharii
Chai grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2019
realstars:
If not the rabies vaccination, i could be treating my dogs victims every months.
Good to get your dogs vaccinated every 3 to 6 months.
oga, Anti rabies na just once in a year angry

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by telkevog(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2019
The Abia roads self carry rabies pass dogs! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2019
I hate it when people cheat me, I won't use him again, it's just that my dog is very big and I prefer homeservice.
agarawu23:
i was charged 3k this month for mine. Your vet na thief. Anti rabies no pass 3k

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by jessedaflow: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Una neva March against badt roads in ur state na rabies mtchw
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2019
...very important to get dogs vaccinated...rabies can be deadly...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by realvikash: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2019
Iceberg3:

Another one. Isn't it strange and funny how you guys busy yourselves over rats and cockroaches on every thread that's got something to do with the East?!?!
Your region is pack full of touts, agberoes,even Remi tinubu complained recently about lazy hungry youths like you in her region begging her for handouts everyday, WHADDAHECK is that?! The entire roads,bus stop, street in your region is full of agberoes and hungry lazy jobless area boys who don't wanna work buh what's if more concern to you is Igbo business!!?

Anyways, thanks for being a deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs cheesy

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback gmbuharii

See this weyrey, who told you I'm from the West, Enyia calm down there, I'm only stating a clear fact, Abia State is really messed up, when compared with other Eastern states

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Many people on the street of Lagos need this vaccination.
Yes you are right, the Abians that migrated to Lagos need to be sent back to Abia state for thier rabies shot. They should also quarantine them there to reduce Lagos State population

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
My vet charged me 6k for this injection 2 weeks ago

If it is paining you then you have no need for a dog. Go and feed yourself first
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2019
How old are you?
Basher8583:

If it is paining you then you have no need for a dog. Go and feed yourself first
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by LZAA: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2019
realvikash:

See this weyrey, who told you I'm from the West, Enyia calm down there, I'm only stating a clear fact, Abia State is really messed up, when compared with other Eastern states

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by LZAA: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Basher8583:

Yes you are right, the Abians that migrated to Lagos need to be sent back to Abia state for thier rabies shot. They should also quarantine them there to reduce Lagos State population

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Spends Twice My Salary On Dog Food / My Dog's Life... / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.