Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency (21927 Views)

6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates / PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Since buhari died, she ceased living in aso rock. I still don't know why they keep misleading Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Perfect12(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2019
That's unpermitted departure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by airbrush: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

her bank account will be changing shape as we speak as Aso cabals only know how to bride people to take what them want??

madam do get them attention and she go don give them her bill to return

at the end of the day na me and you go still go there suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by kikake: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islie:

° ‘President’ s wife has absolute freedom to go anywhere ’

° PMB’ s wife absent from official events , spends second month abroad

https://punchng.com/aishas-long-absence-not-due-to-infighting-in-aso-villa-presidency/

When I saw young Buhari speaking at the UN recently and compared him with the elderly Buhari we all knew in 2014; I know we are being scammed by a cabal.
Don't expect Aisha to continue to live with a stranger in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by kikake: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
danhans:
2 months is not 2weeks oo,Bo wonder the daughter is representing her in the US with the father,
Take it or leave it there is problem in AsO RoCk,Paint it frm now till next year we that have common sense are aware of the fact

Problem in Aso Rock? A First lady abandoning her president husband is most strange. There is a huge chance she knows the president is not her husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by gbishman: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Then what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by PreyingMantis(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
PassingShot:
Your opinion.

Sane people prefer to have an independent-minded president to one who is controlled by his wife (like PEJ did GEJ) to the extent we wondered who was actually elected president between both.

By the way, how old are you?
Buhari and INDEPENDENT-MINDED are two parallel lines that can NEVER meet. Making such a senseless assertion portrays you as being extremely slow. You can marinate on that.

By the way I'm 100% sure I'm older than you are. You can take that to the bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by BRASH: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolataiwo007:
I beg u in the name of Allah to stop this foolishness & idiotic behaviour of yours. Thank u
A fool can never stop displaying his foolishness.

That guy is a big fool.
No need talking sense into him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by osuofia2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lies in their response, how can the first lady be away for two months without no reason, she left hajj to London and refused to partake in the sallah celebration. Watch as zombies tag Aisha as corrupt woman. God is with you Madam Aisha. You are trying ur best but the cabals are using strong force to control baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Vulcanheph(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Maybe Jubril wanted a Taste of her kpekus and She didn't want to Submit.......so She had to leave so as to avoid pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by khayce: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
In my opinion that woman is tired and afraid .... Strangers everywhere around her I guess . Who wouldnt crave for a break. Madam stay there continue with life .. after all Nigeria is getting old, first we heard "a fool at 40 is a fool forever" worst case scenario is that Nigerian life expectancy Is less than 60years and Nigeria is 59years. . Am just saying o.. I never asked any one to insinuate anything . Just leave it as u saw it. Not our deed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82670243:

Stop confusing yourself kiddo.
Next time give your phone to a 5 year old boy to type for you please.
#Confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by ultimatekint(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
point5:
Yh is problem everywhere in Nigeria..even aso rock
Don't you know that whenever the head has problems, every other part of the body will definitely have it's share.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Fulanization: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668873:

Hehehehe cheesy grin wink.

The children of hate, perdition and frustration are just so confused in life.
You know them too well sir.

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Opinedecandid(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Damage Control.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Fulanization: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668624:
Chai! grin
Wailers are in serious pains o! cheesy cheesy grin

Some people are actually wailing on our RUMOURS ARE SPREAD BY FOOLS AND ACCEPTED BY IDIOTS post.

Hahahaha, wink cheesy grin
Sane Nigerians, You can see they know themselves!!
Even without mentioning names o!

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by PassingShot(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
PreyingMantis:
Buhari and INDEPENDENT-MINDED are two parallel lines that can NEVER meet. Making such a senseless assertion portrays you as being extremely slow. You can marinate on that.

By the way I'm 100% sure I'm older than you are. You can take that to the bank
Matured people don't get confrontational so easily. Kid, how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Tundeobama(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Male corporate wears pant trousers and shirt Europe designers for just 1500.delivered in all part Of Nigeria “.click my profile for my whatapps details
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Malawian(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
What would she be doing in Aso rock with a man that she is not married to? Which of the late Buhari's kids are still seen with "their dad"?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Amudeneogu: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
This woman is very intelligent and educated, I urge her to open up and tell Nigerians what is happing so that this country will be free from confusion.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by TijaniAbu: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Amudeneogu:
This woman is very intelligent and educated, I urge her to open up and tell Nigerians what is happing so that this country will be free from confusion.

Aisha d Akara Fryer is intelligently and educatedly corrupt. She went to London to protest the elevation of Saadiya Umar Farouk to minister. She was forming First Lady of diaspora loot, sending for governors wives upandan to London. Now that her money bag launderer Nasiru Danu was arrested and deported from UK, money don finish, hence d stories dat touch so she can beg Buhari for her to return home. Dassall o
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Kherdija(f): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lukgaf:
Baba Buhari should consider taking Thanniyah (second wife)

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah.
Good day sir!
Sir i recieved ur mail,wallahi i tried to reply but i have problem with the server and the Imap Address,i'm working on it when it's ready i will let u know insha Allah coz i have to change my current email.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Lukgaf(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kherdija:

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah.
Good day sir!
Sir i recieved ur mail,wallahi i tried to reply but i have problem with the server and the Imap Address,i'm working on it when it's ready i will let u know insha Allah coz i have to change my current email.

Wa alekum Salam Waramotulah wabarakatuh sister Kherdija. It is fine
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Jostoman: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
So how does Aisha buhari's absence in ASO rock bring food to Nigerians table or reduce the price of petrol from 150 to 87 naira, Aisha buhari ko Aisha ganduje ni. Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency by Kherdija(f): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lukgaf:

Wa alekum Salam Waramotulah wabarakatuh sister Kherdija. It is fine

Uhmm Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan / Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.