Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (78024 Views)

Ceremony: One Of Longest Serving Monarchs In Nigeria, 59 Years On Throne, Age 97 / This Travel Advisory For Nigerian States Will Make You Weep / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Kennitrust:
with divine thunder lighting
And divine whip. The one that Jesus used to flog the market people
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2019
Eportal123:
there is no god.
Who created you?
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. ALL THE GODS ARE TOO DOCILE TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.
If men were God. It comes into play in this your sentence
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
If men were God. It comes into play in this your sentence

MY SENTENCE IS STILL RELEVANT.
THE GODS ARE TOO DOCILE TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.

WE CREATE THEM, DECIDE FOR THEM, KILL FOR THEM, DIE FOR THEM, WORK FOR THEM, SPEAK FOR THEM, DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM. WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MY SENTENCE IS STILL RELEVANT.
THE GODS ARE TOO DOCILE TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.

WE CREATE THEM, DECIDE FOR THEM, KILL FOR THEM, DIE FOR THEM, WORK FOR THEM, SPEAK FOR THEM, DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM. WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT?
What do you want exactly?

Do you want God himself to manifest and head over to aso rock to fight buhari?

Mind you, the divine being has seen thousands of years into the future.

Everything is going according to his plan.

You can't accuse him of being too docile.

Or do you want to say you have more ACTION than the supreme one?
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

What do you want exactly?

Do you want God himself to manifest and head over to aso rock to fight buhari?

Mind you, the divine being has seen thousands of years into the future.

Everything is going according to his plan.

You can't accuse him of being too docile.

Or do you want to say you have more ACTION than the supreme one?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
THE HIGHLIGHTED IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE AWA FELLOW CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND.

THERE IS NO NEED TO PRAY FOR ANYTHING, OR COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. THERE IS NO NEED TO WORK ON WAYS TO BETTER OUR LIVES BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPENING IS PART OF GOD'S UNCHANGEABLE DIVINE PLAN.

ACCIDENTS, KIDNAPPERS, TERRORISTS, SERIAL KILLERS, ASSASSINS, EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, BAD GOVERNANCE, SICKLE CELL, HIV, CANCER.... ALL GOD'S UNCHANGEABLE PLAN FOR MANKIND, AND THESE THINGS WE SOMETIMES CALL TERRIBLE, ARE THE BEST FOR US, WHICH IS WHY AWA INFINITELY WISE GOD DISHES OUT THIS PAIN AND SUFFERING TO THE WORLD.

THANKS AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING THIS. YOU ARE VERY WISE.

POST SCRIPT: IN CASE YOU'RE NOW WONDERING IF A BEING CAPABLE OF INCLUDING SUCH TERRIBLE DISASTERS IN HIS "LOVING, WISE, DIVINE PLAN" FOR LIVING THINGS, TAKE CALM WITH THE FACT THAT OVER THE YEARS, WE HAVE CONTINUED TO DEFEAT THIS CRUEL GOD AND CHANGE HIS "UNCHANGEABLE PLANS".

WE DEFEATED HIM WITH IRON CHARIOTS IN JUDGES 1:19.
WE DEFEATED HIM WHEN BENJAMIN FRANKLIN FOUND A WAY TO REDUCE DAMAGES CAUSED BY LIGHTNING.
WE DEFEATED HIM WHEN ALEXANDER FLEMING DISCOVERED ANTIBIOTICS.
WE HAVE ALWAYS DEFEATED HIM, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEAT HIM AND CHANGE HIS DISASTROUS DIVINE PLANS FOR US.

FEEL FREE TO SAY THAT SINCE EVERYTHING IS HIS PLAN, HIS LOSS TO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IS ALSO PART OF HIS PLAN. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2019
internationalman:
And some senator are receiving 23m

And asking for exotic cars
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by Eportal123: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Who created you?
fertilization.
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eportal123:
fertilization.
lol. Ok oo
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
THE HIGHLIGHTED IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE AWA FELLOW CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND.

THERE IS NO NEED TO PRAY FOR ANYTHING, OR COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. THERE IS NO NEED TO WORK ON WAYS TO BETTER OUR LIVES BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPENING IS PART OF GOD'S UNCHANGEABLE DIVINE PLAN.

ACCIDENTS, KIDNAPPERS, TERRORISTS, SERIAL KILLERS, ASSASSINS, EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, BAD GOVERNANCE, SICKLE CELL, HIV, CANCER.... ALL GOD'S UNCHANGEABLE PLAN FOR MANKIND, AND THESE THINGS WE SOMETIMES CALL TERRIBLE, ARE THE BEST FOR US, WHICH IS WHY AWA INFINITELY WISE GOD DISHES OUT THIS PAIN AND SUFFERING TO THE WORLD.

THANKS AGAIN FOR CONFIRMING THIS. YOU ARE VERY WISE.

POST SCRIPT: IN CASE YOU'RE NOW WONDERING IF A BEING CAPABLE OF INCLUDING SUCH TERRIBLE DISASTERS IN HIS "LOVING, WISE, DIVINE PLAN" FOR LIVING THINGS, TAKE CALM WITH THE FACT THAT OVER THE YEARS, WE HAVE CONTINUED TO DEFEAT THIS CRUEL GOD AND CHANGE HIS "UNCHANGEABLE PLANS".

WE DEFEATED HIM WITH IRON CHARIOTS IN JUDGES 1:19.
WE DEFEATED HIM WHEN BENJAMIN FRANKLIN FOUND A WAY TO REDUCE DAMAGES CAUSED BY LIGHTNING.
WE DEFEATED HIM WHEN ALEXANDER FLEMING DISCOVERED ANTIBIOTICS.
WE HAVE ALWAYS DEFEATED HIM, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEAT HIM AND CHANGE HIS DISASTROUS DIVINE PLANS FOR US.

FEEL FREE TO SAY THAT SINCE EVERYTHING IS HIS PLAN, HIS LOSS TO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IS ALSO PART OF HIS PLAN. cheesy

I understand where you're coming from and i choose to respect it. Let me just add...

We can't say just because God can see into the future then we should misbehave or stop doing anything all together... It goes against the principles of evolution.

There has to be a balance.

There is a need to pray, work, plan .... because if we don't.... Well you know the consequences.

Accidents, suicide, rape, kidnapping etc happens as a result of the imperfections of this world we live in.

The Bible acknowledges these calamities and tells us to watch and pray.

And don't even get me started on science and technology not being part of God's plan for mankind's advancement.
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

I understand where you're coming from and i choose to respect it. Let me just add...

We can't say just because God can see into the future then we should misbehave or stop doing anything all together... It goes against the principles of evolution.

There has to be a balance.

There is a need to pray, work, plan .... because if we don't.... Well you know the consequences.

Accidents, suicide, rape, kidnapping etc happens as a result of the imperfections of this world we live in.

The Bible acknowledges these calamities and tells us to watch and pray.

And don't even get me started on science and technology not being part of God's plan for mankind's advancement.

FROM SAYING EVERYTHING IS GOD'S PLAN TO BLAMING US AND THE EARTH FOR THINGS. NA WAH O.

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY NOT BEING PART OF GOD'S PLAN.
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM SAYING EVERYTHING IS GOD'S PLAN TO BLAMING US AND THE EARTH FOR THINGS. NA WAH O.

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY NOT BEING PART OF GOD'S PLAN.
Oh yes. I still maintain my stance about everything being God's plan.

I believe Science and technology is God's plan for humans. Why? Because he created humans different from animals with higher thinking faculty with higher reasoning.
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by Insectkiller: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by Chelseafan99: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

They just looked at your face and knew you had 120k to gift them or you too were involved in something shady?

I was on my way to get codeine. The moment I packed they jumped me..I have exactly 200,000 in my car pigeon hole. As they were searching they opened it and saw the funds. He pretended as if he didn't care and continues searching. Next be room my phone and my car key, got into the driver seat, drove a few blocks and started saying things like I'm a kidnapper in this and that ....how e go be make we enter office? Cut long story short they demanded N350k. I begged and begged before they agreed for 120k.
Re: Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria by GavelSlam: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2019
Chelseafan99:

I was on my way to get codeine. The moment I packed they jumped me..I have exactly 200,000 in my car pigeon hole. As they were searching they opened it and saw the funds. He pretended as if he didn't care and continues searching. Next be room my phone and my car key, got into the driver seat, drove a few blocks and started saying things like I'm a kidnapper in this and that ....how e go be make we enter office? Cut long story short they demanded N350k. I begged and begged before they agreed for 120k.

Be telling your stories to children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.