Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner (47518 Views)

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by shamecurls(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin

Even God cannot make Mercy win

Tasha fans will root for anything but not mercy.

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Olibboy: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
etinanguy:
This elozonam guy chop beating from my hand Wella during secondary school days. Prefect things in those days.
Which school b that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by amazing2468: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
Thank God...BBN this BBN that will soon end and we face Nigeria problems and buhari squarely.

All the years you have facing Nigerian problem, what solution have you been able to provide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Dpharisee: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bunnatex:
Guy wey no get wahala. What an intelligent guy, cool and reticent. It was a miracle he survived this long cause our society does not recognize his types... Cool guy

Nigerians don't appreciate his type, we celebrate the mediocres cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Ezechimaobim(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
I see this guy (Elo) going very far in life, he is well equipped. Just make use of your qualities nigga... BLESS UP

6 Likes

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by zimakod(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Elo is the best guy in BBNaija house.
I wish him all the best.
kindly check my new site out: https://quicknews.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Streetgent: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin
amazing2468:

All the years you have facing Nigerian problem, what solution have you been able to provide?
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Soso990240(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bunnatex:
Guy wey no get wahala. What an intelligent guy, cool and reticent. It was a miracle he survived this long cause our society does not recognize his types... Cool guy
Am telling you. Them de plan give am to Yasshh and Breast this year, but one don exclude herself.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Dreew(f): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Elo is def gay.

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Lugianostar(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Fill up the vacancy at any available comedy outfit. AY comedy comes to mind
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Lugianostar(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nothing in life is important Except making heaven
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by chingle5(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dreew:
Elo is def gay.

What is this one saying Not understanding
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Jibsy203(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abeg carry ur hating carrier and go nobody miss you, you should have been evicted since

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by cybriz82(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
AAA593:
What is biggie looking for? Elo is an entertainer and everything. Wetin people dey see vote? This is funny. This guy deserves the money

Dude cnt never win cus to biggie na money dem want use an make..but for him to win d 60milli Issa big lie.na now d real game start...
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by cybriz82(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jibsy203:
Abeg carry ur hating carrier and go nobody miss you, you should have been evicted since

I dey tell u.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Blankstare(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Fine guy

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Olodo24: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Long overdue
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by buchai: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
na his guilty conscience evict am from bbn. as he was plotting for frood he stood up when Frood was asked to nominate 5 possible eviction Frood wasn't looking at his direction when he stood up and he has to count him join.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by lomprico(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bunnatex:

he is the most intelligent house mate. unfortunately, our youths of today love dullards more than creative
people that's why Buhari is our president. undecided
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by rakabuba001(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
etinanguy:
This elozonam guy chop beating from my hand Wella during secondary school days. Prefect things in those days.

Dont worry na for Nairaland you go collect your own.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by TSRC: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
lomprico:

he is the most intelligent house mate. unfortunately, our youths of today love dullards more than creative
people that's why Buhari is our president. undecided
And yet Seyi was busy winning all the games.
Most intelligent indeed. He is Street wise, that is all.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by SURElee(f): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
etinanguy:

Where you dey today? Prefect and all you can say proudly is how you bullied somebody. Great achievement. Well done. Today we know Elozonam.

2 Likes

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
etinanguy:
and look at ur life now, in ur rotten face me and face u apartment, are u not just foolish bro, wicked soul, u tot he won't make it in life, but now he has made it, now.kiss my ass
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by deavicky(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Necxs:
Finally, the show is coming to an end.
don't worry big sister is coming soon.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jibsy203:
hater oshi spotted, now kiss my ass
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dreew:
Elo is def gay.
shut up u fowl spirit, how do u know he is gay, amebo

1 Like

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Christmasdon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
shut up u fowl spirit, how do u know he is gay, amebo
. Hope you not making us to believe you.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Caseless: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
BRASH:
Op please explain this ur use of the word 'penultimat'. English students please help. Ayam not understanding. Using 'today' and 'penultimate' simultaneously. I want 2 learn
grin grin
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Uptown7(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandydayziz:
Diane is next
Nope
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Uptown7(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
tsephanyah:
cry
U must be a BIG fan
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Kellie069(m): 4:52am On Sep 30, 2019
BRASH:
Op please explain this ur use of the word 'penultimat'. English students please help. Ayam not understanding. Using 'today' and 'penultimate' simultaneously. I want 2 learn

The eviction happened TODAY as usual, but this leads to the final phase
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by tsephanyah(f): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Uptown7:
U must be a BIG fan
yep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.