Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner (47519 Views)

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija Twist: Meet Venita & Elozonam, BBNaija's Newest Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Dreew(f): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
shut up u fowl spirit, how do u know he is gay, amebo

Why can't he be gay, Mr foul spirit? Is it abnormal to be gay?
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
and look at ur life now, in ur rotten face me and face u apartment, are u not just foolish bro, wicked soul, u tot he won't make it in life, but now he has made it, now.kiss my ass

Is a pity that a fool like you think everybody you see on nairaland is as jobless and worthless like you. So being in BBN is the only achievement you know in life? Do you know others people achievement? Mumu.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
SURElee:

Where you dey today? Prefect and all you can say proudly is how you bullied somebody. Great achievement. Well done. Today we know Elozonam.

Is called school life. If you are indomi generation you won't understand how school life was then. Being a prefect then was of a great honour and privilege, being selected out of thousands of others was a great deal. I was saddle with a responsibility of discipling stubborn students and defaulters of which he was one by then.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
etinanguy:

Is a pity that a fool like you think everybody you see on nairaland is as jobless and worthless like you. So being in BBN is the only achievement you know in life? Do you know others people achievement? Mumu.
pained little cricket, now, keep Ranting
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dreew:

Why can't he be gay, Mr foul spirit? Is it abnormal to be gay?
give us evidence madam busy body oshi
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by Dreew(f): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
give us evidence madam busy body oshi

Get lost.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dreew:

Get lost.
Get lost too, olodo
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
pained little cricket, now, keep Ranting

Dnt carry what is heavier than you son. Next time reason with that your half weed brain an not ur ass.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
etinanguy:

Dnt carry what is heavier than you son. Next time reason with that your half weed brain an not ur ass.
if I slap u there, u will be singing " home my my home, when shall I see my home" now shut up son
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
if I slap u there, u will be singing " home my my home, when shall I see my home" now shut up son

I can see ur indomi generation. Case closed.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by SURElee(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
etinanguy:

Is called school life. If you are indomi generation you won't understand how school life was then. Being a prefect then was of a great honour and privilege, being selected out of thousands of others was a great deal. I was saddle with a responsibility of discipling stubborn students and defaulters of which he was one by then.

Indomie generation kiii you dia. Being a prefect is something of honor not to come after many years to brag how you bullied somebody.. I was also a prefect. So skip all your bragging.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
etinanguy:

I can see ur indomi generation. Case closed.
it's spelt indomie not indomi, now go back to kg 1 son....
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
SURElee:

Indomie generation kiii you dia. Being a prefect is something of honor not to come after many years to brag how you bullied somebody.. I was also a prefect. So skip all your bragging.
cheesy grin grin don't mind that nutty guy
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
it's spelt indomie not indomi, now go back to kg 1 son....

I can't notice you no matter how u tried.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2019
SURElee:

Why are you so craving for my attention son? Your today achievement is my previous 5 years steps. We are not on the same ladder son.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by etinanguy(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
grin cheesy grin grin don't mind that nutty guy

Is that how there spell nutty? Lol.

If i see who spent his or her hard earn money on a blockhead like you on education, i will just spit on such face.
Re: Elozonam Evicted From The Bbnaija's House, Reveals likely Winner by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
etinanguy:

Is that how there spell nutty? Lol.

If i see who spent his or her hard earn money on a blockhead like you on education, i will just spit on such face.
u like wahala grin grin grin, nawa o, oya come here for a hug....fighters dont live long

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusola Omoju Asks Court To Stop Big Brother Naija (Photos Of Notice) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.