Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is This Really True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Really True (686 Views)

Is This Really True Or Just Cruise? (photo) / Who watched the news! Am so scared o! If this really happen 'we are all doomed. / Is It Really True That A Beatiful Woman Is Another's Man Plaything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really True by NLSavage: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
That putting weed in hair cream, and applying to beard / moustache area would cause speedy growth of hair surrounding the applied part?
how true is this?
Re: Is This Really True by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
NLSavage:
That putting weed in hair cream, and applying to beard / moustache area would cause speedy growth of hair surrounding the applied part?
how true is this?

I don't know about speedy growth, but it would definitely get a smelly beard/hair
Re: Is This Really True by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
NLSavage:
how true is this?
true. When i buy it guys look at me strange.
Re: Is This Really True by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I don't know about speedy growth, but it would definitely get a smelly beard/hair
nah. Indian hemp is an active ingredient in most hair creams. Using the natural leaf is a good idea
Re: Is This Really True by NLSavage: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

smelly?, now that's new.
Re: Is This Really True by Offpoint: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yes, when you mixed weed with hair cream and apply on your hair, your hairs get high and lose their sense of growth and start growing senselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really True by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
NLSavage:
smelly?, now that's new.

So you think weed doesn't smell?!
Re: Is This Really True by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
nah. Indian hemp is an active ingredient in most hair creams. Using the natural leaf is a good idea

Probably...but wouldn't using the leaf directly give a weed stench?
Re: Is This Really True by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Probably...but wouldn't using the leaf directly give a weed stench?
the pros outweigh the cons. It would but a longer hair it worth it.
Re: Is This Really True by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
the pros outweigh the cons. It would but a longer hair it worth it.

... unless you are the person who is next to that person stinking of weed (let alone sleeping next to them).
Re: Is This Really True by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... unless you are the person who is next to that person stinking of weed (let alone sleeping next to them).
grin You have a point.
Re: Is This Really True by NLSavage: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So you think weed doesn't smell?!
I know it smells but it sha depends on the hair cream you mix it with.
Re: Is This Really True by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin You have a point.

Am one of such person that dislike the smell of cigarette, which smoking people tend to have on their person (fingers/hair/clothing etc)... and weed is exactly the same smell.
Re: Is This Really True by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Am one of such person that dislike the smell of cigarette, which smoking people tend to have on their person (fingers/hair/clothing etc)... and weed is exactly the same smell.
you dont smoke? Thats good. Well the smell is greatly reduced by the cream. But if you can tolorate it then dont.

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Nigerian Ladies Marry As Chaste Virgins / Woman Born With No Legs Defies Bullies By Finding Love / Why Do People Say The White Man Abandoned Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.