Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder (58054 Views)

A Tour Of The Lord's Garden Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by powerblaze(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Paul Enenche is a great man!
This man ever hawked kerosene around the village. He has done taxi as medical doctor, thought in secondary schools as a medical students, gone to villages to buy foodstuff and sell in towns. Despite his father been a rich man. He still graduated top of his class in med school. He is a hustler. If he wasn't a pastor, he would still have been a great man.
What I don't understand about him is that he is nothing like his mentor Bishop Oyedepo.
Oyedepo is proud, Enenche is humble.
Enenche is a philantropist, Oyedepo isn't.

Enenche has constructed the road to his village, built a chapel for his almamater (weseley high school Otukpo), built palace for traditional rulers, built block of classrooms for schools. The man has vowed that non of his childhood friends will suffer. I heard there were times he wanted to embark on some infrastructure in Abuja but the government refused and quickly did it themselves
Oyedepo is proud? You really don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by missyojo(f): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Chief D. E Enenche became a christian before he died. As a matter of fact, Pastor Enenche will always say one of his most uncomfortable deeds is laying hands on his father's head to pray for him.

His father is still very much alive. He is the king of their village, don't say what you don't know.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Papa Enenche's worship songs are deep impactful,and prayerful.
Whenever I play his songs,it makes me conscious of eternity and my relationship with God.
His sermons are powerful,as he so much encouraged we ladies in being very disciplined in our dressing every where.
God continually energize U sir
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Abahmoses18(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
More grace sir
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:
This man ever hawked kerosene around the village. He has done taxi as medical doctor, thought in secondary schools as a medical students, gone to villages to buy foodstuff and sell in towns. Despite his father been a rich man. He still graduated top of his class in med school. He is a hustler. If he wasn't a pastor, he would still have been a great man.
What I don't understand about him is that he is nothing like his mentor Bishop Oyedepo.

Enenche has constructed the road to his village, built a chapel for his almamater (weseley high school Otukpo), built palace for traditional rulers, built block of classrooms for schools. The man has vowed that non of his childhood friends will suffer. I heard there were times he wanted to embark on some infrastructure in Abuja but the government refused and quickly did it themselves
Sir I'm not insulting u but honestly you are an ignorant FOOL..
Who told u that oyedepo is not a giver...go and ask IDP camps and orphanages that has eaten from his hands.
Go to his hometown in kwara state that he has almost turned into a city.
Go and ask the numerous people who have gotten education by scholarships through his hands.
Who says oyedepo is not humble.go and ask all his numerous fathers he has served under who have all attested to his zeal and humility.
Presently in this world the most disciplined man I know is oyedepo...yes his history has spoke well of him right from the days of little his character and disciplined was always the same.
Don't mistake his charisma for pride...pray for what his got stop being a jeolous lifeless hater.

Go and argue with Eneche who made him his mentor since u are the wisest.
Better still argue with The almighty God that has uplifited him since u are the holiest.
Ignorant liar better shut up ur castigating mouth,
U are not half the man oyedepo would have been if he achieved 30%of his destiny yet all u can really do is to talk rubbish.

Go and work out ur own destiny and let's see how many people we even know ur name.
Leave Gods servants alone.don't bring a curse on ur head

7 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Onyi90(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
My Spiritual father. Proudly a dunamit and a Christian
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chidorx60:

Sir I'm not insulting u but honestly you are an ignorant FOOL..
Who told u that oyedepo is not a giver...go and ask IDP camps and orphanages that has eaten from his hands.
Go to his hometown in kwara state that he has almost turned into a city.
Go and ask the numerous people who have gotten education by scholarships through his hands.
Who says oyedepo is not humble.go and ask all his numerous fathers he has served under who have all attested to his zeal and humility.
Presently in this world the most disciplined man I know is oyedepo...yes his history has spoke well of him right from the days of little his character and disciplined was always the same.
Don't mistake his charisma for pride...pray for what his got stop being a jeolous lifeless hater.

Go and argue with Eneche who made him his mentor since u are the wisest.
Better still argue with The almighty God that has uplifited him since u are the holiest.
Ignorant liar better shut up ur castigating mouth,
U are not half the man oyedepo would have been if he achieved 30%of his destiny yet all u can really do is to talk rubbish.

Go and work out ur own destiny and let's see how many people we even know ur name.
Leave Gods servants alone.don't bring a curse on ur head
Mumu don return from church
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Lovine: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

. What does he preach?
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by arrestdarrester: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

"...but the government refused and quickly did it themselves".

Now thats the way to go. Let those who have the opportunity to do great things do it to the point where those stealing from government become ashamed of themselves.

I'm not a Dunamis member but I love the fearless anointing on Pastor Enenche. Funnily, my wife loves his wife too.

I hope to meet him soon.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by paradigmshift(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I am not comparing please. I am only wondering why Enenche who is a man of God, will have someone like Oyedepo who is more of an Entrepreneur as his spiritual father.
And yes Oyedepo is nothing close to humble

so oyedepo is not a man of God?
are u wiser than enenche?
how is oyedepo not humble?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Yoighaman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Great post but please note that your father cannot be rich and you will be doing menial jobs.....it doesn't add up.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by bizzibodi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
missyojo:

His father is still very much alive. He is the king of their village, don't say what you don't know.
Not king of a village but district head.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Funkybabee(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Ode ni oooo

So Oyedepo is not humble and not philantropist.

Chaii I heard it all from nairaland today

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
You forgot to add that his father is an unbeliever..
A native doctor at that....
Let his gospel arrest his DAD first
Why judge the son for the father's sins? Let the gospel arrest you too.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Insectkiller: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
More grace sir.

I remembered when my friend and Pst Enenche entered d same flight together, in an attempt to greet him, d man of God stretched his hand to shake my friend..immediately their hands make contact, my friend fell on d floor unconsciously.

Power-filled.. More blessing sir

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by greenalwaz: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Mumu don return from church
You're d mumu here what relationship do u have with Oyedepo personally that makes u splits those trash...everything is heresay n some1 with facts is tell u ,u're still arguing with ur.. mtchew !That's how u guys always bring curses upon ursef n generation for over sabi

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
someone who knows..

His dad wasn't even a Christian
So what if his father isn't a Christian? Is he his father? Is his father him?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by missyojo(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
bizzibodi:

Not king of a village but district head.

OK.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by ifiokjohn(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
The Man is a True Man of GOD..may GOD blessings forever be upon him. I was Born a catholic but I tell you this Man is real from GOD
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by ifiokjohn(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
I am now a Dunamite thanks to GOD
Greater Glory that's my Portion
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Collins87: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
A classical man of God.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Modarun(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Paul Enenche went to medical school in the East and not in Jos. if you are his follower you would know he always give example with his experience there. Plus Jos doesn't have a faculty medicine. Go figure
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by 2nattie(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche, may God Almighty continue to do much greater works through you and your ministry. Always blessed whenever I watch your programs
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by lekonso: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I am not comparing please. I am only wondering why Enenche who is a man of God, will have someone like Oyedepo who is more of an Entrepreneur as his spiritual father.

You don't understand this great man of God called Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo at all, if you know him very well, you will know he is one of the most humble men on the earth.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Dignity1997: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Even though i don't really know much about him, but through the comments of others, he's a good man. Keep flowing sir in God grace and your intergrity will make you continue to find favour in God's eyes.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Kingkzee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wooooow
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by luckyjohn1980: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
this is one among men of God I love his messages. keep the oil burning.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
lekonso:

You don't understand this great man of God called Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo at all, if you know him very well, you will know he is one of the most humble men on the earth.
Ok. I guess I will go closer to observe him then
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Zuriel100(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
my papa, mentor and spiritual cover...God will continue to bless Him
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Olami112: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Your comment was ok , but saying oyedepo is proud. Then you need to go to his church
And see, this man mentor great men of God
People misunderstanding principles with proud. The principle that makes convenant University the best in Africa and make People like PST eneche, Sam Adeyemi etc to look upto him has a mentor.
Then you need to think before you talk
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Olami112: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Can you define proud
Because in my own tribe , if a young boy/man call his elder proud. Then that guy/boy/man lack respects , his proud and arrogant.

It is very funny that , it is only proud and arrogant person that always see other as proud
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Glory4ever(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Stop saying nonsense. He wouldn't have followed Oyedepo if actually Oyedepo is proud. Don't say what you do not know.

That means Archbishop Idahosa of the blessed memory was a very proud man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) / Anambra Pastor Burns The Ukolo Uga Shrine... (Photo) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.