Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder (57714 Views)

A Tour Of The Lord's Garden Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by tlops(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2019
blessedvisky:
Factboyz, can you do one on Sam Adeyemi. Mention me when you do
Wikipedia is your friend. You will get autobiography there
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Thinkfree(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2019
So you want me to believe that His Royal Highness chief D.E. Enenche the father of this man was a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by odehaj: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2019
He has great passion for God and the people. I know this because have been with him closely before work moved me to Lagos. Greater Glory!!

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2019
You forgot to add that his father is an unbeliever..
A native doctor at that....
Let his gospel arrest his DAD first
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Thinkfree:
So you want me to believe that His Royal Highness chief D.E. Enenche the father of this man was a Christian?
someone who knows..

His dad wasn't even a Christian

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Paul Enenche is a great man!
This man ever hawked kerosene around the village. He has done taxi as medical doctor, thought in secondary schools as a medical students, gone to villages to buy foodstuff and sell in towns. Despite his father been a rich man. He still graduated top of his class in med school. He is a hustler. If he wasn't a pastor, he would still have been a great man.
What I don't understand about him is that he is nothing like his mentor Bishop Oyedepo.
Oyedepo is proud, Enenche is humble.
Enenche is a philantropist, Oyedepo isn't.

If you see a proud idoma man let me know.I havent seen any tho,they are just down to earth.I might be wrong tho.

8 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Thinkfree(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
someone who knows..

His dad wasn't even a Christian
I was surprise to read that his mother had a revelation from Jesus in 1958, when you can hardly find a single Church in his hometown.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Hatrik(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2019
My able father....may that oil never run dry

op nice work but you research isn't dip enough tho

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by olusola200: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Pls don't associate yourself with oyedepo

U are far better ,

My dear doctor may you leave longer

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by toprealman: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Fatoyinbo biography including the origin of that name Fat.Oyibo
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by TONYE001(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:
This man ever hawked kerosene around the village. He has done taxi as medical doctor, thought in secondary schools as a medical students, gone to villages to buy foodstuff and sell in towns. Despite his father been a rich man. He still graduated top of his class in med school. He is a hustler. If he wasn't a pastor, he would still have been a great man.
What I don't understand about him is that he is nothing like his mentor Bishop Oyedepo.

He was a taxi driver as a medical doctor? Need clarity, please.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Dreew(f): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Does he have a private jet?
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Jaqenhghar: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:
A rich man's son who hawks kerosene.
[img]https://media1./images/e8a2ff5d1381101b5e3e4e8faa4751f1/tenor.gif?itemid=11603895[/img]
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Jaqenhghar: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
You forgot to add that his father is an unbeliever..
A native doctor at that....
Let his gospel arrest his DAD first
Withe way pastors consult native doctors for sucess is anyone surprised
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Caleb17: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Enenche is one of the few pastors that have not been tainted with any Scandal.
His passion for God is heart melting.

I salute the grace of God upon his life.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

A rich man's son who hawks kerosene.
[img]https://media1./images/e8a2ff5d1381101b5e3e4e8faa4751f1/tenor.gif?itemid=11603895[/img]
His father was rich, I went to school with some of his younger ones. But the man has multiple wives and multiple children. So while he might not lack the basic things he won't live like a rich man's son should. I hope you understand.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2019
TONYE001:

He was a taxi driver as a medical doctor? Need clarity, please.
When you have a car and you carry passengers on your way to work and on your way back and whenever you have the chance to make extra cash
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Thinkfree:
Thinkfree:
Chief D. E Enenche became a christian before he died. As a matter of fact, Pastor Enenche will always say one of his most uncomfortable deeds is laying hands on his father's head to pray for him.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
May God's anointing never cease to flow in life.... You're an inspiration to this generation.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by InvertedHammer: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2019
/
Great influences are: Kenneth Copeland? Adeboye? Oyedepo?

What else needs to be said? He should continue enjoying his heaven on Earth. Idiots are not in short supply to fund his lifestyle.

/

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by TONYE001(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

When you have a car and you carry passengers on your way to work and on your way back and whenever you have the chance to make extra cash

Was he lifting them for free or for some more money?

This is just for charity's sake, please.
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2019
TONYE001:

Was he lifting them for free or for some more money?

This is just for charity's sake, please.
He was doing kabu kabu
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by paradigmshift(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Enenche has constructed the road to his village, built a chapel for his almamater (weseley high school Otukpo), built palace for traditional rulers, built block of classrooms for schools. The man has vowed that non of his childhood friends will suffer. I heard there were times he wanted to embark on some infrastructure in Abuja but the government refused and quickly did it themselves

don't compare oyedepo n enenche, dey no be mate.
oyedepo is proud, yeye worry u
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by paradigmshift(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2019
olusola200:

U are far better ,

he is not better.
u re nt wiser than eneche who decided to mke oyedepo is spiritual father.
stop fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2019
olusola200:

U are far better ,

. O boy go look for your brain e be like say village people got hold of it,eneche choose oyedepo as his spiritual father that's a wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by gwinaB(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Enenche has constructed the road to his village, built a chapel for his almamater (weseley high school Otukpo), built palace for traditional rulers, built block of classrooms for schools. The man has vowed that non of his childhood friends will suffer. I heard there were times he wanted to embark on some infrastructure in Abuja but the government refused and quickly did it themselves

Oyedepo is not in anyway proud except you don't know him. Secondly, Oyedepo is a very philanthropic person, he can give you all he has and keep nothing if that is required. Stay with things you have knowledge about

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by ScotMisile: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
immortalityk:
One of bishop oyedepo small boys

Good does not have grand children
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by BafanaBafana: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
paradigmshift:

don't compare oyedepo n enenche, dey no be mate.
oyedepo is proud, yeye worry u
I am not comparing please. I am only wondering why Enenche who is a man of God, will have someone like Oyedepo who is more of an Entrepreneur as his spiritual father.
And yes Oyedepo is nothing close to humble
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
This man na big business man
Re: Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
See sheeples everywhere

Church business is just the best
Even a self acclaimed Olosho can now question Christians..chain God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.