Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat (25669 Views)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
why men cheat is a complicated question that needs answering. It is important to note that men cheat for various reasons so a single answer cannot exhaust the question.

Men though cheat for various underlying factors, know this factors and PREVENT a potential cheater from cheating on you. I believe in prevention being better than cure.

P. S: Women should realize that men find us ALLURING in all our different shapes and sizes and colors too. It takes a strong willed man with self control to withstand the urge of his testosterone to cheat. So therefore all men are liable to cheat.

Women should realize that for most boys to transition to a Man they believe they must sleep with a woman. That reasoning alone pushes small boys barely up to 15 years to start wooing girls around, seeking love but in a guise to have sex (this is where he first learns how to cheat by lying about his true feelings) . And for a man to transition to THE MAN, he must be an expert in getting girls and sleeping with them. This drives a man to increase his body count to get bragging rights and sexual prowess than his peers (this is what drives most men to start cheating).

Another factor is the fact that men are very curious beings. They like to explore. Men wants to know what it feels like to be with a dark babe, a fair babe, a slim babe, a curvy babe, a busty babe etc. It's not fair I know but don't weep yet.

I'll take this two factors for now and show how we can exploit the loop holes in their reasoning.

Always try to ascertain a man's body count before you try to settle for him. It will save you headaches with cheating. There are two major ways to find out. Direct and indirect methods. You ask him directly his body count, guys will generally increase their body count by as much as 5 girls to make their resume look good (so try deleting at least 5 extra partners from the figure he gives you) or indirect method by ascertaining from his looks, wealth, social influence how many ladies he could have attracted and dated in the past. I prefer this method.
This information is very useful in knowing a cheat or potential cheat. If he has a large body count and he is below 25 years, girlfriend run he is just a f*ck boy and still a cheat. But if he has a large body count and is in his 30's chances are he WAS a cheat and a f*ck boy. But note he is still a potential cheat. Alpha males appeal to me as a lady, and all alpha males are potential cheats so caution has to be applied before settling with one.
A guy without any body count or a low body count usually have no game. But are still potential cheats, so never settle for them for body count reasons alone.

And knowing men are naturally curious, wanting to explore all the shapes and sizes women comes in, to keep him in check ensures you milk his resources (money and time). With extra or loads of money men can easily cheat on you.
With excess free time men can also cheat on you, so rob him of one or the two if possible and he will have two options. Stay with you or break up with you to go and cheat outside. A man who truly loves you will pick the former, he will stay with you. He doesn't mind investing his money in his woman because he sees you guys having and sharing a future together, he won't even mind spending loads of his time with you (time he would normally spend cheating on you).
So here is how to not get played by men.

Stay tuned for more.

Cc
Funmmyastic
Guest007
Seun

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin i like this
Men who cheat lack self restraint. Honestly forget this manipulation stuff, he will still most likely cheat. If he's liable or you dont trust him then end things. Any man that keeps me at the edge of my seat aint worth it. I want to believe i can leave my man with a naked woman alone. If i cant, if he gives me that community dick vibe then he can swerve. No room for heartbreak nor stress.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Cheat by Funmmyastic: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow!This is so nice.How did you get to know about all these?I'm impressed.Thanks for taging me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Crap

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Funmmyastic: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin i like this
Men who cheat lack self restraint. Honestly forget this manipulation stuff, he will still most likely cheat. If he's liable or you dont trust him then end things. Any man that keeps me at the edge of my seat aint worth it. I want to believe i can leave my man with a naked woman alone. If i cant, if i gives me that community dick vibe then he can swerve. No room for heartbreak nor stress.

That's true though,but how many men can stay unclad with another lady without cheating?Very few.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Wow!This is so nice.How did you get to know about all these?I'm impressed.Thanks for taging me.

You are welcome dear. I'm the only girl in the midst of boys my dear cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin i like this
Men who cheat lack self restraint. Honestly forget this manipulation stuff, he will still most likely cheat. If he's liable or you dont trust him then end things. Any man that keeps me at the edge of my seat aint worth it. I want to believe i can leave my man with a naked woman alone. If i cant, if he gives me that community dick vibe then he can swerve. No room for heartbreak nor stress.

I like your post dear. I wish men are that honorable but the reality is far different. I hope you find such a man kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Funmmyastic: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:

You are welcome dear. I'm the only girl in the midst of boys my dear cry

Wow,you are lucky o,I don't even have a blood brother.We are all girls lol.
Re: Why Men Cheat by hopeforcharles(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Misseducation

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Crap
You are loved. Thanks for the comment kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Belafonte(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
We do it because we want to. Duh. Besides, it’s not cheating, it’s playing the field.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Wow,you are lucky o,I don't even have a blood brother.We are all girls lol.

Awww. Can we swop families funmmyastic? Please smiley
Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:

That's true though,but how many men can stay unclad with another lady without cheating?Very few.
i know. But any decent man can. That bullsh!t excuse of theirs of "NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT ONE TYPE OF SOUP" is really lame. Since i can do it, and your tastebuds aint different, then so can you. Women check their sexual desires, if not we'll be called whores. Men have to do the same. I cant tolorate cheating.

11 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Funmmyastic: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
i know. But any decent man can. That bullsh!t excuse of theirs of "NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT ONE TYPE OF SOUP" is really lame. Since i can do it, and your tastebuds aint different, then so can you. Women check their sexual desires, if not we'll be called whores. Men have to do the same. I cant tolorate cheating.

That's true dear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Funmmyastic: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:

Awww. Can we swop families funmmyastic? Please smiley

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:

I like your post dear. I wish men are that honorable but the reality is far different. I hope you find such a man kiss kiss kiss
So few that the majority have (according to them) valid reasons. My simple answer is, IF I DONT CHEAT NEITHER DO YOU.
I like your threads. Sometimes, behind the scenes, we have to be in charge of ASSISTING them HELP themselves. wink
Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
So few that the majority have (according to them) valid reasons. My simple answer is, IF I DONT CHEAT NEITHER DO YOU.
I like your threads. Sometimes, behind the scenes, we have to be in charge of ASSISTING them HELP themselves. wink

I agree with you blackivy29. Notice I haven't attacked anyone. I love men but I'm smart about it. I support helping them behind the scenes wink

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Lol.

Good to have you as a friend here though wink
Re: Why Men Cheat by Funmmyastic: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:

Good to have you as a friend here though wink

Nice meeting you.
Re: Why Men Cheat by DeSepiero(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:

I agree with you blackivy29. Notice I haven't attacked anyone. I love men but I'm smart about it. I support helping them behind the scenes wink
You cant attack them oo. Thats the golden rule. If you do Just be prepared for the swarm of negatively charged men. But when the post is enlightening they would avoid it like a plague. Later they would start complaining that nairaland women are dumb. Annoying bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:
why men cheat is a complicated question that needs answering. It is important to note that men cheat for various reasons so a single answer cannot exhaust the question.

Men though cheat for various underlying factors, know this factors and PREVENT a potential cheater from cheating on you. I believe in prevention being better than cure.

P. S: Women should realize that men find us ALLURING in all our different shapes and sizes and colors too. It takes a strong willed man with self control to withstand the urge of his testosterone to cheat. So therefore all men are liable to cheat.

Women should realize that for most boys to transition to a Man they believe they must sleep with a woman. That reasoning alone pushes small boys barely up to 15 years to start wooing girls around, seeking love but in a guise to have sex (this is where he first learns how to cheat by lying about his true feelings) . And for a man to transition to THE MAN, he must be an expert in getting girls and sleeping with them. This drives a man to increase his body count to get bragging rights and sexual prowess than his peers (this is what drives most men to start cheating).

Another factor is the fact that men are very curious beings. They like to explore. Men wants to know what it feels like to be with a dark babe, a fair babe, a slim babe, a curvy babe, a busty babe etc. It's not fair I know but don't weep yet.

I'll take this two factors for now and show how we can exploit the loop holes in their reasoning.

Always try to ascertain a man's body count before you try to settle for him. It will save you headaches with cheating. There are two major ways to find out. Direct and indirect methods. You ask him directly his body count, guys will generally increase their body count by as much as 5 girls to make their resume look good (so try deleting at least 5 extra partners from the figure he gives you) or indirect method by ascertaining from his looks, wealth, social influence how many ladies he could have attracted and dated in the past. I prefer this method.
This information is very useful in knowing a cheat or potential cheat. If he has a large body count and he is below 25 years, girlfriend run he is just a f*ck boy and still a cheat. But if he has a large body count and is in his 30's chances are he WAS a cheat and a f*ck boy. But note he is still a potential cheat. Alpha males appeal to me as a lady, and all alpha males are potential cheats so caution has to be applied before settling with one.
A guy without any body count or a low body count usually have no game. But are still potential cheats, so never settle for them for body count reasons alone.

And knowing men are naturally curious, wanting to explore all the shapes and sizes women comes in, to keep him in check ensures you milk his resources (money and time). With extra or loads of money men can easily cheat on you.
With excess free time men can also cheat on you, so rob him of one or the two if possible and he will have two options. Stay with you or break up with you to go and cheat outside. A man who truly loves you will pick the former, he will stay with you. He doesn't mind investing his money in his woman because he sees you guys having and sharing a future together, he won't even mind spending loads of his time with you (time he would normally spend cheating on you).
So here is how to not get played by men.

Stay tuned for more.

Cc
Funmmyastic
Guest007

Confusion Confusion Confusion

You have just describe the bad boy women want. hahaha

Miss, this does not work because women are attracted to the guy with lot of body count, they find him attractive and experience, a woman believes he can handle her.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Men Cheat by Kingsteve(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
There's this saying:

One pussy, kills the d!ck!

There you go....
Why men cheat in a nutshell.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
@ladies of this thread

LET ME BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS.... and educate you on this subject :

A) men cheat for the exact same reason that women do... don't get it twisted.

B) you cannot, I repeat, you CANNOT prevent a man/woman from cheating.... Impossible! If that's what they want to do, then they will, even if you tie them to the bed post every morning.

C) CORRECTION: it takes a man that has RESPECT for himself, his woman and his relationship to not cheat

D) boys seeking sex at a young age has absolutely nothing to do with anything else than the uncontrollable urges of the Tiger in their pants... does that means they must lie to have sex?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

E) being a man has absolutely nothing to do with bedding women... unless you wrongly assume that men who marry as virgins are NOT "men".
Bragging right and boys talk has absolutely nothing to do with the issue. an alpha male doesn't need to cheat to bed women or have multiple conquest.

F) Again, there is nothing wrong with men being curious.... and most importantly they can do that without cheating.

G) no man will ever tell you his body count, and certainly NO WOMEN would tell you.... because it is irrelevant here.

FINALLY: here you are trying to pretend that you have good intentions on this issue but you are certainly not better that these cheating men if your aim is to "exploit and milk them" financially etc or take advantages of men... then you wonder why these men use women like yourself?!?! Come on!

BTW i'll tell you why African men cheat... because African women have no value in African society. Thus men do it because THEY SIMPLY CAN.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

Miss, this does not work because women are attracted to the guy with lot of body count, they find him attractive and experience, a woman believes he can handle her.

Dear read through again... I believe in your comprehension skills, you will get it eventually kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pmsl! Anytime I have to pause reading to comment... Fire is on the mountain cheesy cheesy grin

Co-signed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
@ladies of this thread

LET ME BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS.... and educate you on this subject :

A) men cheat for the exact same reason that women do... don't get it twisted.

B) you cannot, I repeat, you CANNOT prevent a man/woman from cheating.... Impossible! If that's what they want to do, then they will, even if you tie them to the bed post every morning.

C) CORRECTION: it takes a man that has RESPECT for himself, his woman and his relationship to not cheat

D) boys seeking sex at a young age has absolutely nothing to do with anything else than the uncontrollable urges of the Tiger in their pants... does that means they must lie to have sex?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

E) being a man has absolutely nothing to do with bedding women... unless you wrongly assume that men who marry as virgins are NOT "men".
Bragging right and boys talk has absolutely nothing to do with the issue. an alpha male doesn't need to cheat to bed women or have multiple conquest.

F) Again, there is nothing wrong with men being curious.... and most importantly they can do that without cheating.

G) no man will ever tell you his body count, and certainly NO WOMEN would tell you.... because it is irrelevant here.

FINALLY: here you are trying to pretend that you have good intentions on this issue but you are certainly not better that these cheating men if your aim is to "exploit and milk them" financially etc or take advantages of men... then you wonder why these men use women like yourself?!?! Come on!

To everyone their comprehension. Ladies know I'm right dear. Love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by Raydans: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

Again, another misconception. Every girl wants her princess charming. But... Wait oo I have faith in op wink

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Blackivy29:
You cant attack them oo. Thats the golden rule. If you do Just be prepared for the swarm of negatively charged men. But when the post is enlightening they would avoid it like a plague. Later they would start complaining that nairaland women are dumb. Annoying bunch.

They certainly don't know my spec dear. I'm lovely but lethal wink just like the Ivy in blackivy
Re: Why Men Cheat by 24kmagic: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
In all honesty, she made some valid points.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sandra8:

To everyone their comprehension. Ladies know I'm right dear. Love you kiss

Take what I wrote to understand men instead of using your failed assumptions to think you understand someone who is physically different than you in EVERY POSSIBLE WAYS

As I late posted earlier.... African men cheat because african women have NO VALUE in African society. FACT!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.