Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) (28110 Views)

End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing / Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to expose this evil I encountered just a few days ago. The reason why I post in this section is because this is where perverted brothers are being bred day and night. Think well and shine your eye before you follow that fine girl to her house and before you know it you will wake up naked tied to a stick inside one bush in calabar.
I don't know if its because of this forthcoming election but one has to be very careful especially this romance section boy looking for one way to catch woman or the other. Before you know it you will be the one inside the net.

This is how it happened, I just went to buy akara early in the morning that I will use for breakfast and was about coming back with my akara when a honda crosstour suv pulled over beside me. I minded my business and was about to leave going before I heard a horn as one fine voice said, "Good morning sir" and turned my head to look.
It was one very pretty young lady not up to 30 inside wearing an expensive suit and I wondered how she is so rich or maybe its her papa connection. She said she was looking for one olu obasanjo road like that and if I know direction. I was about to start explaining as it was not too far but the streets were somewhat confusing and it looked like she was in a hurry so she offered that I join her in the vehicle and lead the way.
I quickly dropped my akara and told the akara woman that I will collect it later. I had already started to plan me move on how to introduce my self as I jumped inside the car.

I don't know how it happened but before we reached the end of the street, I became dizzy and confused as I began consciousness.
I was fighting to keep myself awake, I had no strength in me. I couldn't even lift my hand as this young lady was speeding away. I also don't know how it happened but after like 30 mins and we had gone far I started begging her to release me that I won't tell anybody I know her, that I don't want to die. she just laughed and said "this one wey you never sleep yet, you strong ooo. Don't worry we will soon reach" as I heard that, strenght from no where surged into me and I punched her face, unlocked the door and threw myslef out of the car and landed hard on the pavement. She stopped and started reversing the car but when People on the road we were gathered to see what was happening, she just sped off as I kept pointing the car.
They carried me to a chemist where I later recovered and when I asked where I am they said am in calabar. No money on me except the akara change. I explained what happened and the people helped me to the park where they put me in a car to go back home.

If not that I was vigilant and refused to be shaken, I wonder what could have become of me.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Over time immemorial I've been liking ugly girls, so 2 me no cause for alarm..

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by prettyjo(f): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahahahhahhahahaha.
make I laugh but its not funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Damn!...
You're one lucky dude, If you're a Christian, Go for Thanksgiving and testimony.
But be warned, Most of these tricks works on people who are too greedy and selfish; In your own case, It was lust, If the occupant of that vehicle were to be a guy, I'm sure you wouldn't have hopped into it. Please be warned

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by MzzTega(f): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sum niggas will jx end up being unfortunate

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Ab025(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
cant u just stand and point the direction of the street to them....must u enter their car?? ur lust for pretty gals na em cos am o...

17 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by tlops(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na wa oh... This country fear me.

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na woman matter go kill men. You're just one lucky dude.
That's if your story is true sha.

8 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by sholikay(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
ur creator no sleep o.thank God for u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Krall, i know you're trolling....

9 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
VickyyB:

Which one of you is vickyyB? wink

3 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by alberto2k(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op thank God for ur life o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by mickyeddi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
What's the meaning of this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
smackimorn:

Which one of you is vickyyB? wink
Huh
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by apparentlylaw(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
U see fine geh u wan toast ...God jez saved u ...

7 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Krall,you are lucky sha
Just be careful next time.
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by dechandel(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Once a troll.
You and liability should produce a nice fictional story
E go sell wella grin

3 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by yorex2011: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok.. Officially... This one is strong shocked

2 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by chingydaboss(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tank God u were saved...

I hardly talk to strangers particularly wen m walking on a road...

2 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Dotwillis1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is dhiz sme kind of nollywood movie? ...or u writin a script on dhiz kinda shii, cuz i cnt imagine a 21st century young man enter'in one yeye lady's vehicle to lead d way to one yeye street..,. Absurd!

...xo the nigga be like, 'i punched ha face, unlockd d door nd threw moi sef out' .....hehe... Can u explain dhiz scene more?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by chingydaboss(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
You must b gud @ it..(trolling)
Y conclude wen u aint sure..
VickyyB:

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by remsonik(f): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Krall all this things happening to you in this new year. Go wash your head for river Jordan o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by pato405(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
for guys who wish to travel to Calabar but have no transport fare...oya ooooo! free jeep available

11 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
VickyyB:
why me?
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by jmoore(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Directed by Andyblaze

Screenplay by liability

Produced by Yungwizzy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by 100Cents: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
It has happened real life in PH...

2 Likes

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by gracile(f): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
jmoore:
Directed by Andyblaze

Screenplay by liability

Produced by Yungwizzy.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Lisaflex(f): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
what?!!! not a small shidren sontn o...4gv me op,bt wot wer u fnkin?! Guess u wer fnkin ds"C fresh meat,na so i tk nab Dangote pikin?"..Let's be vry careful o,these politicians mean biz
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by link2jude(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2015
krall:
I want to use this opportunity to expose this evil I encountered just a few days ago. The reason why I post in this section is because this is where perverted brothers are being bred day and night. Think well and shine your eye before you follow that fine girl to her house and before you know it you will wake up naked tied to a stick inside one bush in calabar.
I don't know if its because of this forthcoming election but one has to be very careful especially this romance section boy looking for one way to catch woman or the other. Before you know it you will be the one inside the net.

This is how it happened, I just went to buy akara early in the morning that I will use for breakfast and was about coming back with my akara when a honda crosstour suv pulled over beside me. I minded my business and was about to leave going before I heard a horn as one fine voice said, "Good morning sir" and turned my head to look.
It was one very pretty young lady not up to 30 inside wearing an expensive suit and I wondered how she is so rich or maybe its her papa connection. She said she was looking for one olu obasanjo road like that and if I know direction. I was about to start explaining as it was not too far but the streets were somewhat confusing and it looked like she was in a hurry so she offered that I join her in the vehicle and lead the way.
I quickly dropped my akara and told the akara woman that I will collect it later. I had already started to plan me move on how to introduce my self as I jumped inside the car.

I don't know how it happened but before we reached the end of the street, I became dizzy and confused as I began consciousness.
I was fighting to keep myself awake, I had no strength in me. I couldn't even lift my hand as this young lady was speeding away. I also don't know how it happened but after like 30 mins and we had gone far I started begging her to release me that I won't tell anybody I know her, that I don't want to die. she just laughed and said "this one wey you never sleep yet, you strong ooo. Don't worry we will soon reach" as I heard that, strenght from no where surged into me and I punched her face, unlocked the door and threw myslef out of the car and landed hard on the pavement. She stopped and started reversing the car but when People on the road we were gathered to see what was happening, she just sped off as I kept pointing the car.
They carried me to a chemist where I later recovered and when I asked where I am they said am in calabar. No money on me except the akara change. I explained what happened and the people helped me to the park where they put me in a car to go back home.

If not that I was vigilant and refused to be shaken, I wonder what could have become of me.

Does this apply to those of us in search of sugar mummy?

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB:

Huh

Pic!!!
Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2015
I'm happy you are alive oo, mine was a bit different sha!

One day I was bored, so I logged into nairaland and since the politics section is all crazy now cause of election, I went straight to the romance section. On getting here, I stumbled upon a very interesting thread by some girl and I then proceeded to check her profile picture. That was the last thing I remembered till I woke up nakid in the bank car park tied to the fence.

They said that I had run into the bank screaming that I must transfer all my savings to this girl on nairaland. I'm just happy for the caring staff that took the time to tie me until I returned to my senses.

Ever since that day, I promised myself never to look at profile pictures again, never!

Nneka, the pretty serpent.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) by Dramadiddy(m): 3:10am On Jan 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I'm happy you are alive oo, mine was a bit different sha!

One day I was bored, so I logged into nairaland and since the politics section is all crazy now cause of election, I went straight to the romance section. On getting here, I stumbled upon a very interesting thread by some girl and I then proceeded to check her profile picture. That was the last thing I remembered till I woke up nakid in the bank car park tied to the fence.

They said that I had run into the bank screaming that I must transfer all my savings to this girl on nairaland. I'm just happy for the caring staff that took the time to tie me until I returned to my senses.

Ever since that day, I promised myself never to look at profile pictures again, never!

Nneka, the pretty serpent.
Oga.. You never complete ur dosage o

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.